Freefrags and their ranger called Tixxx

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Gotrag said:
ok abit o a n00b question but what exactly is Rp farming and how do you do it not so i can do it im just wondering i have heard the term before but dont knoiw what it means

You: Hi my buffbot
YourBuffbot: Hey!
You: i need rps :)
YourBuffbot: Go for it

you just killed yourbuffbot

I pwned him once in Aegir ( evading arrowrs 4 teh win ) But I've never seen him again or before that.

Lian

Fledgling Freddie
I am not sure if he's actually Rp farming. He's on an awful lot (heard rumours of 15 hrs a day/7 days a week). So 4-5 kills an hour at full reward would get him to 500k or so.

But I don't know, only ran across him a few times, mainly in DF, but he doesn't attack fgs for logical reasons I guess.

B

Ballad

Lian said:
I am not sure if he's actually Rp farming. He's on an awful lot (heard rumours of 15 hrs a day/7 days a week). So 4-5 kills an hour at full reward would get him to 500k or so.

But I don't know, only ran across him a few times, mainly in DF, but he doesn't attack fgs for logical reasons I guess.
1093294343.jpg

That's RP farming.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Ballad said:
1093294343.jpg

That's RP farming.

ok lol what i thought it was is slightly weaker than that, just slightly, quick question HOW THE FUCK?!

Bellona

Banned
Darksword said:
ok lol what i thought it was is slightly weaker than that, just slightly, quick question HOW THE FUCK?!

You see.. there is absolutely no reason to tell that on a public board, or private, it shouldnt be done. so sharing this information is of no value.

stop asking and play the right way :wub:

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
as for his rp total - i suppose it CAN be done without farming, if you really do play 17h a day, but you would have a lot of trouble finding targets in the mornings and a lot of trouble with being zerged in prime time.

If 50k is doable in a ~12h day, i suppose 70k can be done with more... but consistantly for over a week? that guy must be insane :eek:

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
i dont intent 2 try it :) just wondeirng how a ranger could kill that many people so fast (presuming there all lvl 50 for a good reward) and how did he get so many 50s 2 let him kill him? :S :)

Lian

Fledgling Freddie
Ye the Horde thing is RP farming, probably even PvP levelling at a guess.

Bellona

Banned
Darksword said:
i dont intent 2 try it :) just wondeirng how a ranger could kill that many people so fast (presuming there all lvl 50 for a good reward) and how did he get so many 50s 2 let him kill him? :S :)

hmm friends which accounts he got access to, but chances are they are 3 i think, since they got 3 rangers, tixxx, texxx and toxxx. last 3 dont have such an awesome lwrp tho :)

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
Pycara TheXwoman
Server Camlann
Last On 7_Days
Race Norseman
Class Thane
Level 40
Guild Last Templars
Guild Rank 9
Realm Points 32,059 (Last week: 3,582)
Realm Rank Cosantoir (RR2)
Rank 3261
Class Rank 42
Trade None

Omfg :eek2: greyyanking or w00t ??????!?!?!?!

Hihanauha

Fledgling Freddie
Ballad said:
1093294343.jpg

That's RP farming.

Nothing special in that dm spam, i have done similar spam with my chanter or even bigger. All you need is moc and pbaoe.

Hihanauha

Fledgling Freddie
ok that was thane probably spamming overpowered mjollnir on grey cons so really overpowered rp farming!!!

Hihanauha

Fledgling Freddie
enkor said:
as for his rp total - i suppose it CAN be done without farming, if you really do play 17h a day, but you would have a lot of trouble finding targets in the mornings and a lot of trouble with being zerged in prime time.

If 50k is doable in a ~12h day, i suppose 70k can be done with more... but consistantly for over a week? that guy must be insane :eek:

Is not that hard to avoid zergs (fgs) as stealther when you camp DL 24/7.

Svettig

Fledgling Freddie
but tixxx sux :-7 /faceloc aegirportal etc =9 he's zoningtime must be higher then he's gaming time

Hihanauha said:
ok that was thane probably spamming overpowered mjollnir on grey cons so really overpowered rp farming!!!

She aint killing grey cons.. they're Horde you numb nuts, they're wearing artifacts for the love of bunny poo!

guessy

Fledgling Freddie
well piffu he's not camping dl nor svasud, and the rare times he comes there he makes one or two k in an hour....tha's far from the 80 he needs to make EVERYDAY to have 510+krp

B

Ballad

Yeppy Kinkster said:
She aint killing grey cons.. they're Horde you numb nuts, they're wearing artifacts for the love of bunny poo!
Was just going to post the same.

Last Templars are (or at least were) Horde's alt guild. Those are the spanish members of Horde getting a Thane twinked with RP's but as the target loses it's reward after the first kill, RP farming with a small group is quite pointless (I heard there IS a way to avoid losing reward but I have no idea how to do it).

As you may have noticed these player got kicked from Horde already. Buuut... it's not my business really. :m00:

B

Ballad

guessy said:
well piffu he's not camping dl nor svasud, and the rare times he comes there he makes one or two k in an hour....tha's far from the 80 he needs to make EVERYDAY to have 510+krp
Eh...

Piffu CrocodileDundee

Server Camlann
Last On Recently
Race Elf
Class Enchanter
Level 50
Guild Sign of the Hammer
Guild Rank 0
Realm Points 519,262 (Last week: 54,430)
Realm Rank Stormur Vakten (RR5)
Rank 720
Class Rank 35
Trade tailoring
Points 1015

I can see nothing special in his saldo... besides I know him, seems to be a nice guy (he's from Åland though :().

Aithe

Fledgling Freddie
he was talking to piffu, who posted the first post on this page, about DL and svasud camping

Taniko

Fledgling Freddie
But.. How can the leech get exp if he is not doing anything?

Lian

Fledgling Freddie
Uhm by grouping with no2 maybe? You know how people that get killed by your grp get reward again fairly quick for all those that didn't get the killnig blow? Same thing i guess.

Savannah

Fledgling Freddie
Lian said:
Uhm by grouping with no2 maybe? You know how people that get killed by your grp get reward again fairly quick for all those that didn't get the killnig blow? Same thing i guess.

its 100% based on whos does the most damage and nothing else... so if 2 ppl get a kill and only one is doing the damage he will be reward again for the passive one and will continue to be so...

Bahumat

FH is my second home
also if you kill someoen they are nt worth to you for 24hours. they become worth fast tho if they kill someone else.

all he needed to d owas aoe hammer and kill them all. they all respawn and let say 10 ppl kill the other 10 or however many there were. the thane kills the 10 who become worth once more.....the trick to rp farming appears to be get a group of even 8 and get them to kill stuff so they worth quickly. hey how long will it take horde to kill a few stray ppl...not very long.

oh yeah in some of horde groups in aegir i saw grey cons. i went on with my 30 inf and tried to kill a blue con who got healed by horde, i then got stunned and he beat me. they play dirty and get away with it

Cracked

Fledgling Freddie
I've seen Tixxx and Taxxx in DF about a week ago. They rushed to DF, killed some, got killed and then they ran right back killing again. Our group killed em the first time, second time i encountered them we where in a middle of a huge pull so they wiped the group. Dont see that they got alot of RP's from us that way, but i might be wrong.

If it's honest RP, then it's very nice work and i congratulate them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom