Freddyshouse MC server after 1.8

Zede

Part of the furniture
What happens to our chest rooms in 1.8( me, pie & tonyray have just been having a very worried discussion !) ?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
if I read into it right you'll get to keep the bedrock chest rooms but you'll lose all the contents/chests/diamonds etc etc.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
*fell on floor*

Logged in on new server.

I'm in a tree.

It's night time.

Creeper looking at me going "Nice empty inventory you got there ssssss".

I blow up.

Respawn and collect 5 dirt.

Run away from skellyton.

Bury myself in dirt.

Log out :p

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Yeah pretty much same for me :)

Time for some tree punching then.

PS. had a look around the single player last night, some interesting scenery. looking forward to building on some mountains! Have one or two plans. Just wish I had my building materials that I had stashed away for my next project.

Anyway, thanks for getting the server back up and running :)

Chosen

Resident Freddy
if I read into it right you'll get to keep the bedrock chest rooms but you'll lose all the contents/chests/diamonds etc etc.

Everything will be back, when I am done with Northland/Southland. And a recommended release is out =)

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Ok, the server is soon coming back to its normal course. This is what I have been doing with it now:

- re-added Northland(Nothing changed yet, I will add Southland later and people can tell me what buildings they want transfered).

- MCMMO added back with the old stats(You can now use /myspawn to port back to the last place you slept in a bed, works once every 60min).

- Stargate is back, a new stargate have been added to spawnpoint in Arcania

- iConomy with the old bankaccounts is also back, will link it to Stargate when iConomy updates to a newer version.

As of now noone will be able to use the /ptp anylonger. Except for the MCMMOs /myspawn and Stargates, there is no other teleports for the common people. I will add a /home plugin later on, those who need help to get innside their bankvaults just tell me. And I'll chop a hole in the wall for now!

Chosen

Resident Freddy
edit:

Creepers explosion wont dmg blocks in Northland, same goes for Endermen that wont move blocks.

This only applys for Northland tho, they will both damage and move blocks in Arcania!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
There ought to be! :sex: will have to do for now.

Very very much appreciated Chosen!

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Realtime map is also back guys, and I prefer girls. So no need to shag me xD

Nate

FH is my second home
nice one cho! can you bring in my castle from southland the flying one and is the bank from south city still there? I had a few chests with stuff in

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Give me a PM what you southies want brought to Northland, and chipper Im not sure where youre vault is. So give me a tell when you are planning to be inngame

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
prob be on today till bout 5ish if ya still at work or whatever m8 ill catch you at weekend

Chosen

Resident Freddy
When adding the sign to the stargate. The first line is the name of the gate, and the third line should be youre own nickname!

If you leave the third line blank, the gate will automatically connect to the central system. Which means everyone can freely port to that place using a city gate!

Chosen

Resident Freddy
falsebook is now added, same with the clay mod(turning gravel into clay using water).

I have also added a title mod, which allows me to give players different titles(What world they live in etc), and if you got more then 1 title. You can freely change between them!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Aww shucks, my plans for a clayquarry is now useless :p

Not really. Though a Bootyhunter title sounds nice.

Or "The Evil White Wizard Stormtrooper Kind of Thing of the East Sea"

PieOpaH13

Regular Freddie
Thanks alot Chosen for all your time,effort 'n chloroform you've put in to 1.8 its much appreciated.. :))

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Been away for some days now, so havent had time to deal with Southland! So hopefully I will be able to get it done tonight or tomorrow =)

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Havent been able to do much so far xD Been so busy these last couple of days, but just be patient with me! And I get you're stuff!

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Some stuff moved from Southland to Northland. Atm, it is the Bank, and the flying skull/airship. Southland is open by stargate for those who want to take a visit, and maybe get some valueables from a chest or two!

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Seeing that there are so many structures I cant move from southland(those built underground), I have decided to just keep the world afterall.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Diggy diggy hole :D

Cool if you can eep the old world Cho, makes folks rather happy.

On that note; want to sell spider, castle with mine and a wall :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom