Freddyshouse MC server after 1.8

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
To the ones not able to connect using the freddyshouse IP. Try use: zebra498.startdedicated.com instead! As for myself, I got no problems connecting to it! But it might be a common problem with 1.8.1(always bugged when there is new releases).

If this still wont work, just come back to me.

Tried Zebra498.startdedicated.com - still not working, also tried the true IP address, still no joy :< what port is the server running on cho?

Chosen

Resident Freddy
The port is: 25565 - try again with the freddyshouse ip blood! And give me your nick exactly as it is spelled. Maybe the whitelist got case-sensitive.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
You should both be on it, I've created a new map(To make sure it ain t the world beeing corrupted). And restarted the server, so all of you. Try again!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
You should both be on it, I've created a new map(To make sure it ain t the world beeing corrupted). And restarted the server, so all of you. Try again!

Still not working, tried both logins :<

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
jolly old england

tried Direct connect aswell, just says "Failed to connect"

Chosen

Resident Freddy
WPKenny is on the server right now, from the same country. I seriously do not understand what is causing this. I will look more into it

Chosen

Resident Freddy
davethebutcher, WPkenny have both been onto the server! O2 said he had some problems, but restarted the minecraft client 3-4 times before he got in!

Chosen

Resident Freddy
This might ofcourse be a server issue aswell, from my side. I've sent a ticket for the technicians and ask them to check ports etc. Because I seem to have a problem connecting to anything at all from the server itself!

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
tried restarting the client bout 20 times no go im afraid

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
just tried restarting the client 10 times - didnt change anything unfortunately.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Try using this ip to connect: 188.138.106.98

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Well, as mentioned before. The fault might be with the server itself, hopefully it wont take to long before the germans answer my ticket!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
took 3 random servers from the minecraft official forums and they all work fine so it must be something with the FH server Cho :(

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Just waiting for the answer from the tech :)

Chosen

Resident Freddy
My dear friends, I've been sitting up all night. And actually think I have fixed the problems for you guys that have not been able to connect! So whenever someone of you reads this, please give it a shot. :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
you are one dedicated muthafucka cho and thats meant in the best possible way :) works fine now, what was the problem?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom