Freddys House Book Of World Records!!!

Azurus

Can't get enough of FH
Quite an impressive disrespect of women in your post but not quite Snoop Dog standard. :fluffle:

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
I once farted for a full 8 seconds.

I also have the distinction of having a left ear which measures 47.8 cm's accross. Although disapointingly my right one is normal which makes finding sunglasses a bit of a problem

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
I also have the distinction of having a left ear which measures 47.8cm's accross. Although disapointingly my right one is normal which makes finding sunglasses a bit of a problem

?????????

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
i hold the world record for calling robbie williams a wanker in a hour (wont hold onto that record for long tho)

oh and also the world record for farting in my bed

MaCaBr3

Banned
I haven't had a serious relationship in a million years. Oh wait this is the internet, that's just normal.

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
Once got challenged to see how long it would take to eat 20 mint imperials.....

So, i swallowed all 20 in 1 go - time = 1 second. You shoulda seen my mates face....

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm....a record of some sort......oh i know:

I fell asleep on the toilet for 4 hours, that got to be some kinda record ;p
(While not drunk/hangover etc, was in the middle of the week ;P)

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
i hold the world record for calling robbie williams a wanker in a hour (wont hold onto that record for long tho)

I have a related record, myself and some friends made Robbie Williams leave a pub quicker than i think anyone ever had. Mainly because it was when he weighed a bit more and was a bit of a joke and he ordered a pie from the bar, we were laughing at him so much he stormed out of the pub before his pie was even delivered with a full pint left.

Ati

One of Freddy's beloved
I have the two smallest dogs on the forum!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I can drink a pint(.4 or .5, no matter) in less then 5 seconds, straight as it's served. Makes for a fast getaway.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol wild you greedy sod! taking your life in your hands a bit there though tbh.

I once participated in the world longest cross country bare galapogus tortoise back knife fight against a chinchilla called marvin.

I think I may hold the record for the chick with the least pairs of shoes too, my collection is a grand total of 5 and... they are all for practical reasons too!
(posh boots, wellies, ankle boots, work shoes, trainers)

Laddey

FH is my second home
I've had 5 tattoos since the age of 15 (silly?) I got my 5th on celebrating the end of my GCSE's!

I was a twat in school.

Mey

Part of the furniture
I've been on the piss for 10 days running on approximately 10 hours of sleep i can't remeber the last time i was sober and have no idea how i got home last night. My head is pounding and my liver feels like it's packed its bags and gone on holiday. I've just eaten a bbq chicken breast and now feel like throwing up..

Is that a record?

Laddey

FH is my second home
I've been on the piss for 10 days running on approximately 10 hours of sleep i can't remeber the last time i was sober and have no idea how i got home last night. My head is pounding and my liver feels like it's packed its bags and gone on holiday. I've just eaten a bbq chicken breast and now feel like throwing up..

Is that a record?

I bet i could match it!......

If i had the money.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Gamah holds the record for no-lifing or afk'ing during work, whatevever explains that postcounter :p

Watchh

One of Freddy's beloved
16 shots tequila, after some other alcohol

not that i'm proud of it, or that i would recommend any1 to try and top that :eek:

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Beer mostly, haven't tried cider, long drink goes easily in 3secs but it's only .3L.

Guinness is my next challenge :D

my mate can down guinness in 3 seconds, which is quite the feat :)

Is that a record?

i did it in mexico for 14 days, for about 15-20 hours a day :)

needed time for breakfast :eek:

Marc

FH is my second home
A donner kebab a day for 25 days (was trying to do a month for a bet, but i got seriously ill and had to stop)

A yard and a half of stella snakebite (for charity man!)

and my record for drinks in a day was 23 pints of stella and 12 double JDs on grand final day.

Try and beat these :D

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Basic_X said:
I fell asleep on the toilet for 4 hours, that got to be some kinda record ;p

You've just described my average monday morning at work!

I did survive for 37 days once eating nothing but zinger tower burgers tho!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom