Freddyfield 2 - revisited

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
the server that gale has kindly setup and put freddys name on is simply the best one ive ever played on. why? TEAMWORK! i was having a crap time till i played here. once the teamwork starts, everything fits together fantastically. ive played squad leader, that was fucking great. making a decission and seeing it in action. then i played commander which give me a 'buzz'. the team won 50-0 and i could see all my plans form out into the bigger picture (once everyone accepted what i asked them).
sorry about that, the point of this was to actually see if everyone can list their names down of what they play as. so i will start -

Mr-Te.

maybe this way, even when jo public is there then we can try make a squad etc and get some fun goin :drink:

Sockstuff

Can't get enough of FH
I play as sockmanship.

Myself and Gale have been playing together in the same squad last few nights. Been top class stuff. Even if it's just us two in the squad bombing stuff or just treking about in a buggy, it's been great fun.

Also I really recommend getting a mic as this add's another 100% to the fun factor and I'm sure Gale will confirm.

Also bloke I work with goes under evilntwisted - he does OK for a bloke on a p4 2.8, 512mb RAM and a GEFORCE2 GTS!!!!!

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Nafester - whiney bastard who gets wound up and has a tantrum in record times :D

I believe I shot you a couple of times earlier sockstuff :D

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i seen embattle having a fanny fit the other day.. i think he was flying the chopper, all over the fucking place and it wasnt exactly looking good. and guess what he shouted. "TRY FUCKING SHOOTING STUFF NEXT TIME YOU SHIT CREW", sounded like he was goin mental

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Ah yes, I've experienced that myself.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
emb going mental? that's gotta be a one-off ;)

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
I unfortunatly play with the name [OCUK]Brynn, but not gunna give up on 18 Hours of playing, and 2 promotions :p

I like the Freddys server, but i think its too big :( I like playing on the 16/16 servers. But I want to play with other freddies too.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
I think you can change the name and keep the account.

Bellona

Banned
I just wish my computer was better so the graphics wouldnt stutter in combat :(

sig.png

Ukle

One of Freddy's beloved
nath said:
I think you can change the name and keep the account.

Not at the moment you cant. Supposidly adding the feature in a later patch, like a lot of things :)

As to the server yup is top banana :) Best server around by far not supprising tbh FH / BW always had the best community around.

Poag

m00?
Hehe, I'm glad people are liking the server...mostly.

Sometimes it feels too ful..like the opening 10 minutes on Karkand...but other times it feels just right...the swampy misty map we played last night....something Stalemate...feel just right with squad v squad going on all over the map...and somoe loverly landing of helis on mines :clap:

I play as Poag not as Gale as it was taken :(

Embattle

FH is my second home
tris- said:
i seen embattle having a fanny fit the other day.. i think he was flying the chopper, all over the fucking place and it wasnt exactly looking good. and guess what he shouted. "TRY FUCKING SHOOTING STUFF NEXT TIME YOU SHIT CREW", sounded like he was goin mental

It happens at times, esp when we have 20 medics and none of them help you when your down :)

However I've stopped worrying so much esp when you can have so much fun on a shit team by blowing Gale and Sock up in there Blackhawk :p

BTW I deny using caps :D

Poag

m00?
Embattle said:
It happens at times, esp when we have 20 medics and none of them help you when your down :)

However I've stopped worrying so much esp when you can have so much fun on a shit team by blowing Gale and Sock up in there Blackhawk :p

BTW I deny using caps

yeah...we'd only just nicked that too...pesky americans hording all the black hawks

Missed out on the Gale and Sock rack up 90 kills in Mastuur City tho :)

I was laughing like a maniac....bzzzz...3 kills.....bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz more kills....a long bzzzzzz sweep over a pair of hummers....bang many kills...joy :p

Athan

Resident Freddy
I, unsurprisingly, play as Athan.

I should probably try and play on Freddyfield 2 more, but currently still just find whatever UK/Europe EA ranked server I can get on. Preferably 32 player one (I find 16 player maps too cramped, and in fact 64 player the same because all too often both sides get concentrated around 1 or 2 CPs).

After some experimentation the other day with the Profile.con and changing my nick on www.gamespyid.com (on a spare account in case it REALLY screwed things up) I can safely say there's no way to currently change your ingame nick :/.

-Ath

Poag

m00?
MPUK took the servers down and had then back up again with 30 mins...with 200 servers that aint bad :p

This is really for socks and starman...you you both pm me ur Full name you registered with aswell please...seems i need that too :(

Once they do this they will be able to kick people off the server and change the map...joy :p

Bellona

Banned
I play as MadsKaizer, will try and find the server and join now, if it aint full :)

.Wilier.

One of Freddy's beloved
Interestingly enough, I play as *ZhG*Wilier.

Gale, I had a scan through all the Multiplay servers last night but couldnt find yours, does it have Freddys in the server name?

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
i tried searching name. i tried the IP. but my bf2 wont find the server :(
altho i think its fked because it wont find my usual server anymore either.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Lakashnik said:
i tried searching name. i tried the IP. but my bf2 wont find the server :(
altho i think its fked because it wont find my usual server anymore either.
It's likely that you've got "Same Version Only" checked in the filters box - this'll cause some problems if you've just updated or haven't updated.

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
nath said:
It's likely that you've got "Same Version Only" checked in the filters box - this'll cause some problems if you've just updated or haven't updated.
i havent had a chance to update it yet but i did realise this and did try unticking the box still nothing. only getting servers with french or german looking names now :S
gonna try a full reinstall update an try again.

Poag

m00?
I search with the name Freddy and it comes up..

Fred works too.

The full server name is Freddyshouse - Freddyfield Community Server

Poag

m00?
throdgrain said:
KEA will have a server in the near future too :p

Are you getting a MPUK one or ur own unranked? I ask as i've been lookign it getting a dedi instead...could split the costs and get a price reduction :)

+ We can run it as we like :p

Drop me a PM or the like and we can get talkign about it :)

~Yuckfou~

Lovely person
Some **** had already registered YuckFou and Yuck.
I play as AgedToPerfection. I suck btw, but I laugh a lot.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Gale said:
Are you getting a MPUK one or ur own unranked? I ask as i've been lookign it getting a dedi instead...could split the costs and get a price reduction :)

+ We can run it as we like :p

Drop me a PM or the like and we can get talkign about it :)

Its a ranked clan server, cant remember who from, babs is organising it. However its for clan games as well as public, so I doubt we could share owner ship with anyone from outside the clan Im afraid :(

babs

Can't get enough of FH
It's a 32 man MPUK ranked. So it'll be public ranked 99% of the time, changing to unranked passworded for clan games.

It's already ordered too.

Poag

m00?
throdgrain said:
Its a ranked clan server, cant remember who from, babs is organising it. However its for clan games as well as public, so I doubt we could share owner ship with anyone from outside the clan Im afraid :(

Nah thats nto what i ment..the dedi can run two 64man ranked servers..one freddy one KEA..or 1 64 man freddy 2 KEA 32 man..or whatever :) or any variation therin

MPUK will mvoe people from standard to dedi but...its your guys too call..don't mind as it saves me money :)

So Freddy would get 1 CPU to use and Kea would get the other [Operton 252 Cores]

Heading home..talk later :)

babs

Can't get enough of FH
our 32 man = £202/qtr
your 64 man = £418/qtr
TOTAL = £620/qtr

Dual opteron dedicated box = £672/qtr

You'd end up paying more :)

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone noticed that since the patch server pings have all been lame? I figured it was just my connection but I've just been moved to UKOnline from Pipex and they're still lame - however, CS pings are like 10-15 now :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom