FOTM RvR movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
I'm actually going to reccord a vid now. :<

But I refuse to have fraps going during a whole day of playing. I dont have the hdd space for that. So it might turn out really bad. :eek:

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
Hm suppose I could try upload it somewhere.

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
Hm just realize this was my first movie. Well most of the clips(iirc) are also to be found in KrauzFinal I posted about about a month ago, if you've seen that you havent missed anything. Difference is the editing and some old clip that were very dark have had their brightness increased. KrauzFinal also includes a bunch of new clips, so it isnt just reuse of material. :)

Eithor

Fledgling Freddie
Nope haven't seen that one, i've been stuck with dial-up(56k) the last 8-9 months, hehe

Tried to download "KrauzFinal" but seems host removed it... Now i'm getting real eager to see it, hehe ;)

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
Maybe Mani can host the KrauzFinal movie again. See thread in my sig.

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Not Found
The requested URL /daoc/Movies/FOTM.wmv was not found on this server.

Apache/1.3.29 Server at www.novator.se Port 80

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
Tbh i´ve played around with the idea of trying to incoporate different soundtracks to my movies so ppl could load up whatever kind of musicstyle they prefer. Not sure how to do it though but now i´ve mentioned it so anyone doing it in the future are idea stealers. :cheers:

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Think VF already wanted - and mentioned - to do that with vent/no vent soundtrack for ppl not liking vent in fights :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom