FOTM RvR movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frust

Fledgling Freddie
Very nice vid and very well played. I wanna see more thane action in vids from now on!

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Kraben said:
First 3 fights are from same evening sep 29th. 4th is 3rd october and last october 15th.

How can that be? I see you fighting twice with PE in there, once with GR and BC on BG'ers, and once with me and Eladomar, im pretty sure that's not in the same evening.

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
Arethir said:
How can that be? I see you fighting twice with PE in there, once with GR and BC on BG'ers, and once with me and Eladomar, im pretty sure that's not in the same evening.

Kraben said:
First 3 fights are from same evening sep 29th. 4th is 3rd october and last october 15th.

iirc ( at work now so cant check ) is first fight v PE. Second is v some alb group ( not pe ) and 3rd is a hib group. These are recorded same night iirc - check the date of the clips.
4th clip ( 2nd PE fight ) is recorded 3rd of October iirc so its 2 different fights from 2 different nights.
5th is Eclipse alliance group(?) from October 15th.

Maddude

One of Freddy's beloved
Very well played :) shows that thanes are good out in rvr :clap:

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Was nice movie, is it safe to assume you're TOA'ed btw? The melee-damage was quite horrible, perhaps give Thanes a WS-boost or smth :X

170~ dmg with a 1H and 250-300 with a 2H is quite piss poor if you're really TOA'ed - should give thanes abit of love on that department.

Anyhow ! I want a thane for christmas!

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Arethir said:

who cares, you got paaaaaaawned by a thane! :clap:

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
was a nice video although really dark in places (beats the crap out of his monitor). Definitely a good lesson in interrupting - you take speed when your playing don't you?

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:
Was nice movie, is it safe to assume you're TOA'ed btw? The melee-damage was quite horrible, perhaps give Thanes a WS-boost or smth :X

170~ dmg with a 1H and 250-300 with a 2H is quite piss poor if you're really TOA'ed - should give thanes abit of love on that department.

Im fully toa'ed yes but focus is not on damage at all. Thanes should imo never be about dishing out damage - there are more suitble classes for that role.
My damage stinks ye and that is with what melee bonuses battler and sok gives only. Other than that I have 2367 HP fully buffed with +192hp cap and ~18 con cap and SoK running. SoK+Phoebus+SoM adds in to the survivebillity even tho it might not appear like it in the movie ;) Can link to template if intrested.

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
Sharkith said:
was a nice video although really dark in places (beats the crap out of his monitor). Definitely a good lesson in interrupting - you take speed when your playing don't you?

Hehe no not at all :p

Niko

Fledgling Freddie
I'll download it, though as far as I'm concerned all Savage Conclave has been doing the past year has been zerging/adding :eek7:

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Niko said:
I'll download it, though as far as I'm concerned all Savage Conclave has been doing the past year has been zerging/adding :eek7:

For the most part, those clips in the movie is not done with the SC group you most often may have run into on Prydwen.

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:

nice movie and yeh puppet thane dps and weaponskill = teh suck but we get pve boost \0/ lol still a fun class to play despite the poor defence/melee dmg output.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Niko said:
And you on the other hand never added, ever. Oh... yes, you did :<

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
MaditioN said:
who cares, you got paaaaaaawned by a thane! :clap:
Actually i didn't, PE won when i was there :(:(:(

But he did awesome work indeed!

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
This vid clearly shows that a good thane should have a spot in a grp :)

mze

Fledgling Freddie
Liked the nice long fights, even tho you lost them, but probably deserved to win due rr-s being at your disadvantage :eek:

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
I like the movie, was nice music, playing and fights, the darkness in some of the fights were quite annoying though.

Was a nice fight against the eclipse alliance grp also, I got so pwned there @ inc mezz :)

Shallan

Fledgling Freddie
Niko said:

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

wineandcheese.jpg

Wholdar

Can't get enough of FH
Kraben said:
Can link to template if intrested.

Yes, please do!
Think I´m gonna start logging my thane in instead of my warrior when our group are gonna run out, hope they won´t notice.

Big problem though, I´m FAR from that good as a player - but then again, now I have something to really aim for. =)

/j

Niko

Fledgling Freddie
Am I gonna get flamed for telling the truth now or what? Shit, some ppl are just too much :p

/ ok vid btw

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
Niko said:
Am I gonna get flamed for telling the truth now or what? Shit, some ppl are just too much :p

Nothing I like more than an evening of being owned by better groups (Which I openly acknowledge).

Yes, that just what I like spend my evening doing, just providing rps to other people.

So you play your game and I will play mine. I play to have fun, sorry if its an inconvience.

Sorry K, for going off tangent there.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Woot, well done putting the movie out, Kraben! :D Good playing there, makes me want to revv up the old group and go running again. :)

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
Belomar said:
Woot, well done putting the movie out, Kraben! :D Good playing there, makes me want to revv up the old group and go running again. :)

Indeed.. <looking for active shaman to rep nxt few months> hint hint :cheers:

Oh and thx for all the nice comments, has been overwhelming. :fluffle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom