FOTM RvR movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
"FOTM - Frankly Only Thanes Matter"

Few clips i've gathered some time ago pre clustering. Its no fancy editing, no super fights and yes lots of cc broken with hammers of doom and fotm rvr music. :drink:
Didnt have alot of clips to chose from as we sadly werent able to play as much as we could have hoped for.

15.43 min - 126 mb. www.novator.se/daoc/Movies/FOTM.wmv

Recorded with Fraps and edited with Windows Movie Maker.

Thanks to friends as well as foes for a good time on Prydwen. This Thane wannabe is shelving his hammer for now but will most likely be back for more mezzbreakings sometime in the future :)

Thx to Mani for hosting. If anyone wanna mirror it ( if by some miracle the intrest in Thane movies are higher than expected ) then please do so :)

/disclaimers:
- Be advised this is my first movie so please be gentle.
- The fights are picked out due to their entertainment value from a already very narrow pile of clips. Would have loved to put in more clips but didnt have anymore usable material.
- Some clips shouldnt be seen upon as a indication of equal strength with some of the good groups out, but just a seldom moment of glory as we did lose the majority of fights ;)

Himse

FH is my second home
edit : 2nd :<! and downloading :d

(fu Afran \o/)

Afran

Part of the furniture
Was hoping It'd be a solo vid.

Quite entertaing to see a Thane fotm movie for once though, I liked it. :p

Himse

FH is my second home
was quite nice :p imo pretty well played.. thoooo you try to cast spells on the move sometimes :)

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
Himse said:
thoooo you try to cast spells on the move sometimes :)

Not sure thats the insta's timer?

Thx for comments so far :)

Megarevs

Loyal Freddie
nice played m8 :) didnt see those casting while moving tho
please let trollum see this vid, so he can see how he is supposed to play a thane :p

fevnacca

Fledgling Freddie
only thing good about it was me !!113

well ok kinda well played then ;) nice flick :)

feril

Fledgling Freddie
liked it to.. nice interpting the 3-4 in 1 and 2nd fight tho you lost in 2nd

well played

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
ace interrupting, this is how a thane should be played like, creds!

(ps you should teach trollum(mr oh i need more piecap+cast speed in template) a thing or two ;)

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Less mocking me. We all know RR = skills.

Oh, and downloading btw.

Airwalker

Fledgling Freddie
tbh you are the best thane I've seen so far in the 3 and a half year since the begining of daoc, you're got nice control on interrupts etc, rly entertaining.

you had good control over their casters, but they are albs anyways.... :puke:

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Nice working of the slam there. But honestly I'd liek to see more casting.

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Nice fights and well played :) However those fights are caught in how many nights and how old are they?

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
First 3 fights are from same evening sep 29th. 4th is 3rd october and last october 15th.

As I said we have had very little rvr on prydwen. Thats due to being on Avalon and also alot due to lacking ppl ie no rvr at all. So our rvr on pryd have been very sporadic.

We never got up in the same "gear" as we did with old set group back in end of OF/start of NF and im the first to say that we have mainly recieved a beating as of late. However we did have some nice fights - some recorded, some not. This movie is a small compilement of the better fights I managed to record :)

Reason why I didnt make a movie sooner is that we had planned to make a multipov movie ala Baldgrim's "Tribute to the Old Frontiers" instead but as im the only one recording ( and aug healer Baldgrim also a few clips ) and group is somewhat inactive atm I might as well put what I had together.

Martok

Part of the furniture
very nice movie i liked it alot and you play very well tbh would have thought you to be a lot higher rr thane :worthy:

Liff

Fledgling Freddie
liked vid and musik, tho I prefer the original smashing pumpkins version :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom