Forming set group

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
First off, I am only interested in constructive replies of people who are interested in this. If you have nothing constructive to say, skip this this is not your thread.

Despite the low population on the server I believe one can generate some action. I see certain enemy players out doing certain things that generate certain aggro and get them RPs. I can do it on my own too but it's always more fun in a group.

My old buddies I used to run with either stopped to play DAoC or moved to different servers. I tried Lancelot/Hibernia and Avalon/Hibernia but it didn't feel the same for me and I didn't stay for long.

Originally I waited for GoA to take action and hoped for added population and the return of some of my former buddies, but I am getting unpatient on that and taking action now.

I am looking for 7-11 players that want to run a set group.

Requirements:

- communication in English over TS/Vent,
- aim to have fun but also dedication and patience while the group is learning to play as a team,
- no "it's red, it's dead" policy, known solo'ers and also FG fights will be left alone unless it's happening next to a bridge/sieged area,
- time to run 3 days a week (suggesting Saturday, Monday, Thursday) for a couple of hours (suggesting 20:00-23/24:00 CET),
- adaption to the situation on the server, if little enemies out rams and trebs will be made and towers and keeps will be taken and camped, if many enemies out we'll roam and look for FGs to fight,
- you're obliged to join my guild with the character(s) you want to run in the group, other characters can be wherever you like.

The most likely setups the group will run are:

Cleric (40-44 Enhance, rest Rejv),
Sorc (45-47 Body, rest Mind),
Cabby (50% Debuff) / Wizard (Fire),
Theurg (41 Ice, 35 Earth),
Heretic (50 Flex, Banelord) / Minstrel (Warlord),
Mercenary (50 DW, 39 weapon, 42 shield, Banelord),
Paladin (2H, Battlemaster) / Armsman (50 Pole/2H, 42 shield, Battlemaster)

or

Sorc (45-47 Body, rest Mind),
Theurg (41 Ice, 35 Earth),
Paladin (2H, Battlemaster),
Armsman (50 Pole/2H, 42 shield, Battlemaster),
Armsman (50 Pole/2H, 42 shield, Warlord),
Heretic (50 Flex, Banelord) / Reaver (50 Flex, 42 Shield, Banelord) / Merc 50 DW, 39 weapon, 42 shield, Banelord).

If you are interested or have questions, state here or PM me on FH or in game and tell me something about you.

If you are interested but don't have a finished character contact me anyway. Certain RR/ML/level/template is not required at the start, we can work on this as team. I am quite anal about the class specs and group setup though :).

I will play whatever is needed and what spot we can't fill with a recruit though I don't have a Cabby/Wizard and my Paladin/Minstrel are not ready.

I hope to see some positive replies.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
I think the suggested group set up's are a little restrictive and limiting but you might find the right people still if lucky.
Good luck getting it sorted all the same, but good to see more desciplined albion groups about.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Some additional info: If you do not want to leave your guild for this because you have bad experiences you can as well stay in your guild for the trial period and see how you like it.

Ging

Part of the furniture
im happy to give it a go, i havent rvr'ed in ages so prolly rusty as fook!

let me know what toon u want.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
This is some good news Gingy, I'll speak to a couple of people over the next days and let you know.

Toggers

One of Freddy's beloved
might be interested in playing cleric, can also play theurgy if needed, pref cleric these days tho. let me know :)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Will do Toggy. I know a Sorc that is interested, so we're already 4 + people I need to speak with.

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Hmm..accounts have been closed for so long I have no idea which toons I have templated and what spec they are :p

Got a theurg that I think is Ice/Earth split, something like RR4Lx and is probably in a template (or can be put in one) and I've got a templated 6L9 sorc but I think she's either 39/37 or 44/31. Both are ML10.

I'd respec my theurg or sorc if needed and I'd be happy to reactivate to give this a shot if you've got space. I'd rather play theurg, but not too fussed.

Anyway, drop me a line if you have enough interest.

:)

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Would consider playing cleric, but not sure if i'm actually able to get my accounts back. :(

ninaca

Fledgling Freddie
OK so just to check out, which spots would be filled now?
Could join with one of the following: Cleric, Merc, Theurg, Sorc

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Could join with either
Meleetic (50 flex/ml10 banelord)
Armsman (42 sheild/pole spec, ml10 battlemaster)
Theurgist (is wind atm but can respec. ml0) or
Cleric (44 enhance/31 rej/ML5)

All are templated (except for cleric, but he will be soon :) )

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
i have my 8L6 cleric (40enh/36rej) i might be intrested in joining with.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Good feedback so far, I'll give it a bit more time to see who is interested and see what we can arrange/run from there.

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
or a merc (50dw/crush, rr3L4 only ml1 and leveling arties)
Heretic (50enh 48rej, 34crush 7shield rr2L6 needs template ml3)
or an ice wizzy :)

can respec any of them for grp setup

Belgorian

Fledgling Freddie
Well I would be happy to join you for some RVR, I am a grouped specced-Hybrid/Pole-RR9L6-ML10 Warlord Armsman- I wouldn't leave Lords of England I'm afraid, but you could always join us :)

:england:

aika

Can't get enough of FH
I would be happy to join with Armsman (Warlord, 50 pole 42 shield spec)...
However I can't play on mondays, but you can always consider me as a replacement :)

Also have Banelord Mercenary and Cabalist (46 spirit 25 body 11 matter) but can't leave the guild I'm in with them.. However can replace people if needed

All chars are fully templated, Also can respec from Warlord to BM if needed.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Thank you for the nice feedback, some updates:

Can the people who have shown some interest here and who I mention in this post, PM me on FH and send me their MSN if I don't have it already please and confirm that they are still interested?

Also let me know if you can make it the next Saturday and Monday for a test night at 20:00 CET (if you already haven't done it somehow, I know of 2 people who can't make it this Saturday, so we will try to replace them).

I prefered the people more of whom I know that they are still active on this cluster and who could offer a wide range of classes.

Cleric - Toggy (can provide Theurg)
Cleric - Zianah (can provide Wiz and if we whine Sorc/Theurg/Cabby)
Sorc - Gennies (not sure what other chars he got)
Cabby - Gingy (can provide Merc/Sorc)
Theurg - me (can provide Sorc, Merc, Armsman, Cleric, Heretic)
Heretic - Basic (can provide for Armsman, Theurg, Cleric)
Merc - Aika (can provide Armsman, Cabby) & Mauness (can provide Cleric)
Paladin - Smellysox (can be my best man ;))

(We can also easily build the tank group from this or play other chars if we are bored or want to try something else out.)

Killswitch & Golena - Let me know the state of the possibility for you to play on Dyvet via PM please.

Ninaca - I am sure I played with you before, but I don't know atm what your char names are so I can't "range" you, can you PM me with your char names please?

Belgorian, what nights are you on if we miss someone?

Looking forward to this guys.

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
Also let me know if you can make it the next Saturday and Monday for a test night at 20:00 CET (if you already haven't done it somehow, I know of 2 people who can't make it this Saturday, so we will try to replace them).

So Saturday the 17th and Monday 19th? or Saturday the 24th and Monday the 26th? :)

and im confirming, im interested :)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
im happy to give it a go, i havent rvr'ed in ages so prolly rusty as fook!

let me know what toon u want.
You were rusty to begin with... leaving a bad taste in my mouth :<

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
Could be interested on sorc's spot or minstrel ( minstrel is ml0 though :< qq)
or renew my cleric 7L2 ml5
i am online mostly at nights.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Mani.. :(

Why didn't you hold a wizard spot for me so I could dust off Bambi? I miss him so much :'(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom