Forming set group

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
cause ur crap and remember bambi
uon >>>> ck!!

Stop chasing me on FH ffs Alex! :D

Some mod ban him please! Whenever I make a reply Uron is right there to comment me!

And no.. Ck > You anyday..

Ck is just <3

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
i would like spot for my merc who is 42 shield 50 dw 39 slash, templated, if someone cant make it.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
was a nice fun run, thanks for arranging this manisch :)
btw I can't come this monday =( but the other days and next monday I will be on :)

lynetje

Fledgling Freddie
think best group set up is as follow's:

pally ml 10
cabby ml 10 or theurgist
2x sorcerer
2x cleric
friar
one more banelord

cabby or theurgist will be ma

Corran

Part of the furniture
So i guess you wont be leaving soloers then.

Ah well.

Brad, when you grouped you never used to leave solo people (dont say you always did) so you cant really comment. Too many times to count when I would have a group run up to me and get "Bradlex attacks you with his shield - you are stunned" messages. Hence why when i was solo on theurg and saw you I would leave you, but if I was in group I wouldnt ask them not to kill you.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Brad, when you grouped you never used to leave solo people (dont say you always did) so you cant really comment. Too many times to count when I would have a group run up to me and get "Bradlex attacks you with his shield - you are stunned" messages. Hence why when i was solo on theurg and saw you I would leave you, but if I was in group I wouldnt ask them not to kill you.

There's a differance between random and set grps though tbh.

If i were to grp it was usually due to rvr being shit solo and wanting to get some revenge in other words. I was never and have never been apart of a set grp.People know that when they see me im predominantly on my own. And you must know by now if ure in some random grp you have no control over it. But what could i do back then? Not rvr because things were getting to zergy? And geez man bring up some old stuff which must have been 1-2 years ago.

But as i said before in the previous post. 'Ah well'. Not like there is any other set grps out there that leave soloers anyways. And tbh there isn't rly that many set grps just random hoards of albs running around. Doesn't rly make a differance tbh in the long run.

However in the thread post manish had said he would leave soloers, but seems like his new set grp aint.

Corran

Part of the furniture
There's a differance between random and set grps though tbh.

If i were to grp it was usually due to rvr being shit solo and wanting to get some revenge in other words. I was never and have never been apart of a set grp.People know that when they see me im predominantly on my own. And you must know by now if ure in some random grp you have no control over it. But what could i do back then? Not rvr because things were getting to zergy? And geez man bring up some old stuff which must have been 1-2 years ago.

But as i said before in the previous post. 'Ah well'. Not like there is any other set grps out there that leave soloers anyways. And tbh there isn't rly that many set grps just random hoards of albs running around. Doesn't rly make a differance tbh in the long run.

However in the thread post manish had said he would leave soloers, but seems like his new set grp aint.

Well he states known solo people be left. Maybe they dont deem you as such?

And reputations are hard to lose, especially the bad parts of it. You can be a solo person and fair player for 3 years, if you have one night where you play in a poor manner then this will be remembered more and used to treat you like shit in further encounters. Surely you learnt that about the population?

Martok

Part of the furniture
Well he states known solo people be left. Maybe they dont deem you as such?

And reputations are hard to lose, especially the bad parts of it. You can be a solo person and fair player for 3 years, if you have one night where you play in a poor manner then this will be remembered more and used to treat you like shit in further encounters. Surely you learnt that about the population?

its how i lost my repuatation :(

Ati

One of Freddy's beloved
im happy to give it a go, i havent rvr'ed in ages so prolly rusty as fook!

let me know what toon u want.

might be able to make one or two of those nights a week when my avalon guild arn't running, would be eager to play with darling gingy again :D

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture

To quote myself:

"- no "it's red, it's dead" policy, known solo'ers and also FG fights will be left alone unless it's happening next to a bridge/sieged area"

Just make it clear for you, I don't count you as a known solo'er. Sure you run a lot alone and you don't attack inferior people who do not want a fight and you don't add.

But like Corran I have seen you too many times in a group slaming solo people and stuff. On the 28th of February I was running away from 3 Hibs around Nottmor keep on my Infi, diseasing them and snaring, the group you were in killed us all and I earned myself some emote spam and had to read some garbage from most of your group members on FH how people (CM) are free RPs and stuff.

You want to not be added on, earn it. I just repaid it the very same way you did (minus emote spam and FH flames of how you are free RPs).

brad

Fledgling Freddie
:) Atleast i know now. :)

And well tbh CM are free rp's if your in a grp that knows how to play and not some pug :)

Corran

Part of the furniture
To quote myself:

"- no "it's red, it's dead" policy, known solo'ers and also FG fights will be left alone unless it's happening next to a bridge/sieged area"

Just make it clear for you, I don't count you as a known solo'er. Sure you run a lot alone and you don't attack inferior people who do not want a fight and you don't add.

But like Corran I have seen you too many times in a group slaming solo people and stuff. On the 28th of February I was running away from 3 Hibs around Nottmor keep on my Infi, diseasing them and snaring, the group you were in killed us all and I earned myself some emote spam and had to read some garbage from most of your group members on FH how people (CM) are free RPs and stuff.

You want to not be added on, earn it. I just repaid it the very same way you did (minus emote spam and FH flames of how you are free RPs).

Go me! Don't even need to be playing the game still to read peoples minds :) Damn Im good!

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
I was never and have never been apart of a set grp.

brad said:
And well tbh CM are free rp's if your in a grp that knows how to play and not some pug :)

Glad to see your speaking from experience.

Oh no wait, your just whining like a small child again because you died once in an RvR zone.

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Thank you for the nice feedback, some updates:

Can the people who have shown some interest here and who I mention in this post, PM me on FH and send me their MSN if I don't have it already please and confirm that they are still interested?

Also let me know if you can make it the next Saturday and Monday for a test night at 20:00 CET (if you already haven't done it somehow, I know of 2 people who can't make it this Saturday, so we will try to replace them).

I prefered the people more of whom I know that they are still active on this cluster and who could offer a wide range of classes.

Cleric - Toggy (can provide Theurg)
Cleric - Zianah (can provide Wiz and if we whine Sorc/Theurg/Cabby)
Sorc - Gennies (not sure what other chars he got)
Cabby - Gingy (can provide Merc/Sorc)
Theurg - me (can provide Sorc, Merc, Armsman, Cleric, Heretic)
Heretic - Basic (can provide for Armsman, Theurg, Cleric)
Merc - Aika (can provide Armsman, Cabby) & Mauness (can provide Cleric)
Paladin - Smellysox (can be my best man ;))

(We can also easily build the tank group from this or play other chars if we are bored or want to try something else out.)

Killswitch & Golena - Let me know the state of the possibility for you to play on Dyvet via PM please.

Ninaca - I am sure I played with you before, but I don't know atm what your char names are so I can't "range" you, can you PM me with your char names please?

Belgorian, what nights are you on if we miss someone?

Looking forward to this guys.

Hi Manisch!

Why not reroll to a pure tank group so we can fight you? :(

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Hi Manisch!

Why not reroll to a pure tank group so we can fight you? :(

Hehehehe. No way, bloody overpowered duo you are! Didn't mean to steam roll you like this as I have some respect for you two as you leave people having 1 vs 1 alone but it was my tower :O.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Glad to see your speaking from experience.

Oh no wait, your just whining like a small child again because you died once in an RvR zone.

Didn't see myself whining anywhere, just said i thought you were leaving soloers.

And then i said that CM are free rp's if your in a proper grp which is true.
Must have been 2-3 weeks ago when brite's random grp preety much walked over CM and we had 0ne healer as the other one had ld'd right b4 the fight.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Didn't see myself whining anywhere, just said i thought you were leaving soloers.

And then i said that CM are free rp's if your in a proper grp which is true.
Must have been 2-3 weeks ago when brite's random grp preety much walked over CM and we had 0ne healer as the other one had ld'd right b4 the fight.

That's only cause i'm such a good healer. Dont need two, i play enough for both!!111 :flame: :D

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
That's only cause i'm such a good healer. Dont need two, i play enough for both!!111 :flame: :D

Thats only cause i dont play everytime , therefore i aint in all cm groups else u would of died first :p (you know the reasons ^^ )

and brad CM is a guild, in which many people with difrent playstyles and skillz taking part in RvR

we arent all so much skillfull as u oh great soloer! ^^ my deeply sorry :p

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Thats only cause i dont play everytime , therefore i aint in all cm groups else u would of died first :p (you know the reasons ^^ )

and brad CM is a guild, in which many people with difrent playstyles and skillz taking part in RvR

we arent all so much skillfull as u oh great soloer! ^^ my deeply sorry :p

Just saying how amazing bad you lot play considering you basicly play the same grp it seems and i was in brite pick up grp and CM got roled 2-3 times if i remember right.

Is fun hearing TS and Brite saying their trying to kite and them failing terribly. Don't think it was actually kiting, more like leave half the grp behind while the rest run away passed the villa. Haha.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Septina said:

Fill the group full of valks, only need one healer then since multiple celerities don't stack. :)

abican

Fledgling Freddie
i know the grp is more or less setup up but can i be considered if place becomes available can bring

Fire wizz templated ml1 r6l1 (deathwizz)
Cabby 32body rest spirit templated ml10 r4l1 (abicab)
Merc 50 dw templated ml5 r3l6 (smashingpumpkins)
Cleric 40 ench nearly ml5 semi templated r3l0 (deathsbuffbot)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Did you just roll us? :(

The area between docks and Beno bridge? Yes. I saw Spets in a group and asked our group to add. He knows why. Blatantly adding on 1 vs 1 fights over the years and running 5 chanters stuck to him at 5 AM, too much bad blood. He doesn't give a shit, so should I when he is in a FG? Maybe you can try to talk him out of this though?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom