Former members of chosen.

Celline

Regular Freddie
Hey all

How is the game?? Hope you all have some Chosen like experiences. We are still running around in Wow. We do some hardcore raiding with casual attitude (except Tim ofc. he cant be casual :p). And most of all enjoy our Time with out Daugther ;) Some day she will be a fine Gamer ! Let me know how you all are ;)

/hug

Mylhia // Jen

Burp

Fledgling Freddie
Huhu ... im still ingame Daoc :D ... waiting for D3 i gues ..
Nice to hear from you all abit
:clap:

Maeglor

Fledgling Freddie
Glad to hear you and your daughter are doing well Jen!

Still having a blast in War. Joined CLA as Order on Karak Norn. Meeko and Taynt are there too. Good busy server, all the action you could want. Does get a bit zergy and samey some nights but thats what alts are for.

There's a free trial atm. You (and Tim if he must!) should come look us up.

Maeg

Celline

Regular Freddie
Damn even Meek and Taynt!

I will try to get in but if you got some info on who is online when and where it would make it lots easyer for me ;)

and in the mean while, kick Meek his but and tell him to post here ;)

/hug

Myl

btw i will name my char Mylhia and see if i can find you all :) so give char names , servers etc ;) else i be looking for the names Taynt, Meekos and Maeglor :)

Burp

Fledgling Freddie
Damn even Meek and Taynt!

I will try to get in but if you got some info on who is online when and where it would make it lots easyer for me ;)

and in the mean while, kick Meek his but and tell him to post here ;)

/hug

Myl

btw i will name my char Mylhia and see if i can find you all :) so give char names , servers etc ;) else i be looking for the names Taynt, Meekos and Maeglor :)

Hey Jen ;) groetjes aan arie hé!

im playing avalon hib for last few months.. loads off ppl to kill ;) :clap:

Maeglor

Fledgling Freddie
Good to hear from you again Jen.

I'm playing Order on Karak Norn. You'll find me there most days. Meek and Taybt havent been on since April. Fig is around still though.

Not sure if I'd recommend that server though. Plenty of Order but still outnumbered by Destro at primetime. Huge zergs from them in all zones after about 4pm. The record is currently 241 destro on a single keep. Not much you can do against that.

Still fun to be had and we wipe them more often than not at anything close to even numbers. Class balance is still an issue with ridiculous aoe on all sides. Does get frustrating far too often though.

A new Darkness Falls rvr dungeon is being patched in in the next couple of days. Should make it more interesting.

Despite that, hope to se you in game soon!

Celline

Regular Freddie
Well its kinda annoying since i cant get the game to work :( keep trying and maybe Tim can fix it :p

Fig

Fledgling Freddie
Just found this thread.......and firstly, hi all its been great to read the thread and catch up on what everyones been up to....I see Maeg has been keeping you uptodate on where we are on Warhammer etc....

Must say its up and down, some days its fantastic, others its a bit of a chore.....but DOAC could be like that too sometimes....

would be great to see some of you on there

Fig

warhammer - figfugly (Runepriest) or Figlix (slayer)

Fig

Fledgling Freddie
btw Tim and Jen

I got a second copy of war (thinking it would be 2 accounts needed like doac etc) but frankly its not necessary at all.

so if you need another licence etc let me know (cant remember but think its 30 days licence)

Fig

thats of course if you or in fact anyone looks at this post ever again, looks like i am about a year behind here......nothing new there then ;-)

oh and update on the game is that the darkness falls addon seems to have in some ways helped with the RvR dynamic in some ways and worsened it in others, but if you choose the right times i find its getting very entertaining

Maeglor

Fledgling Freddie
Fig is right. New zone is interesting. Good place to fight, some challenging pve instances.

Numbers wise, game seems to have balanced out somewhat. Order and Destro seem a lot more even since my last post. Seems to be plenty of action at all levels of the game. It is a zerg based game though. If you can handle that, then theres plenty of fun to be had.

Celline

Regular Freddie
Some how i cant can the download the work. So i aint really able to get into the game with or without extended account :(

Celline

Regular Freddie
Today i started the trail again ! stuggeling with the mythic patcher. Hope it will work this time...although i got my doubts.

Hope i will see you guys soon :)

Celline

Regular Freddie
I got the game to work...prob now is i got like 9 days left, but cant see the server you guys are on. I get like 10 to 15 server but not yours :(
Anyone had an idea what im doing wrong??

Fig

Fledgling Freddie
give me a shout if you need the game code on my extra account as havnt even unwrapped it so will be a full 30 odd days.

with the server thing sometimes it doesnt show up all the servers and there is a button to say show all

We are on Karak-Norn just in case you didnt keep up with all the server hopping......what english [EN] servers can you see?

Fig

Celline

Regular Freddie
ill give you a resond tomorow or so...having a bad flew. ive been told i van see all servers since im a trial
contact you soon ;)

Celline

Regular Freddie
Yee, im alot better now :D The server i get recommanded is Ironclaw, Volkmar or Phoenix Throne.

I made a char on Ironclaw. And damn i dont get this game (yet :p) Hahaha

Maeglor

Fledgling Freddie
Those are US servers! We're on Karak Norn. No idea if its possible to switch to a European Client. Couldn't find a solution via Goggle.

Can't have you playing with Americans. Might be an idea to drop Fig a note for his spare account details and reinstall the game from Warhammer Online : Age of Reckoning

Fig

Fledgling Freddie
I will take a look this evening and send you what i have by pm through this site, i could also just post you the game directly but lets try without that first. been so long since i posted anything wouldnt even know where my nearest post office is :lol:

Fig

Fledgling Freddie
also just as an aside a few of us are looking to make a new char group and so timing would be perfect for that:clap:

Celline

Regular Freddie
Saw the PM, Sorry it took so long. I checked my PC first. Atm im not able to get it to work. As soon as i do get it working ill let you know ;)

ty though.

/hug

Meekx

Fledgling Freddie
WAR was a dissapointment. The RvR where dead, and where all'bout changing keeps.. and the people I care about wasnt as active as I where, so I burned out (I miss the people though, they fracking rocked)

Been playing everything there is. DF, Aion, FE and countless others... They all suck the lower part of the human anatomy.

I'm even considering WoW again damnit :( I'd rather roll in flamables and do the hokey-pokey on a gas-stove...But then again. 5mins of entertainment and 29days 23hours and 55mins of wasted sub, is cheaper than trying out all the mmo's there is.

Are anyone playing anything atm ? Are people alive ? :p

Meek-the dude that forgets what he did 10 mins ago and use all his time reading about past memories... sad aint it :drink:

Maeglor

Fledgling Freddie
Fig and me still playing WAR. Order on Karak Norn, running with Celtic Leaf Army.

Very active server. Plenty of action. Reasonably balanced numbers wise but Order dominating recently though which does get boring.

Its a zerg based game. Not much room for skill outside of scenarios. If you can accept that, there's fun to be had. Not every day but enough to keep me playing.

Meekx

Fledgling Freddie
Uhh Maeg :D Good to see you :cheers:

Perhaps one should try to activate again to have a look (heard something 'bout a DF sort of place.. ) but have to get past Christmas first for funds (damn relatives and their presents)

I must admit though, I aint much for the zerg :lol: But its sparse with anything good these days...
And I'm really getting on me gf's nerves with the ticks caused by the boredom (Actualy playing D2 for the PvP.. yup.. like bamboo under the fingernails. I think in theory, I could be a grand-dad to some of those people playing. I cant understand half they type)

Mortal Online looks okay'ish. But after trying DF, im not spending 60us on beta if its going the same route.. What a bunch of wankers that community where :twak:

Maeglor

Fledgling Freddie
The DF place is called Land Of The Dead. Largely a PvE area though. Good for exping, great gear available. Usually flips every 30 mins, allowing other side access. Interesting enough now and again but not much PvP there other than gankers or groups on their way to PvE.

WAR is free now in T1, up to lvl 11. Limited to just the one zone but its always, always full of fights. Again though, its all about numbers. Fun in a chaotic, cluless kind of way but T4 is where the serious action is.

Celline

Regular Freddie
OMG Meek !!!!! where the hell have you been !!!! pls contact me so we can get in touch again ;) we missed you here in holland ;)

/hug

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom