Former members of chosen.

Irowynn

Fledgling Freddie
Have to admit, the little toon inside me jumped for joy when he saw this post!:clap:

Brilliant to see all your names again, and know that you're all waiting for Warhammer :clap::clap:

Since DAOC, I've been in EvE pretty much constantly... but having a break in Tabula Rasa at the moment.

Tried Vanguard, it wasn't top. Tried SWG again, diminishing populations and crisis dev management continues to apply slow death. Tried WoW, couldn't deal with the cartoons, but Arowynn is still in there killing time.
Speaking of Aro, I'll linky this post to him, he'll be well chuffed too!

Waiting for Warhammer but been saying that for years now!
Stay safe all!

Iro

Mistlin

Fledgling Freddie
:clap::clap::clap:

Woot!!

Hi all.

Great to see some names that I haven't spoken to in an absolute age. I'm in WoW atm, but on a US server with Galdermehr (as he now lives in NZ). Again, I'm just killing time til Warhammer comes out.

Really made up to see you all on here. Logann, check your PMs.

Gratz Lam and Myhl :clap:

Feel free to email me whenever. Would love to get a Chosen reunion in WAR.

spikekills

Fledgling Freddie
woot ad they old guys keep comeing misty how u doing m8 well i hope tell paul i asking after him
we all got reform chosen on warhhamer imo

Valmistic

Fledgling Freddie
Even Older Guy

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Yes it's the druid that saved all you lot for years.

Hi guys nice to see so many old names here. Misty told me this thread was here and to answer it.

So here goes....LO Spike.......(done)

Nah to TBH LO to all of you who remember me. and Congrats to you and Tim, Jen.

As Misty said I am living in New Zealand and from what i have read Tim isnt too far away atm.

Last couple of years I have been playing Eve with Irowynn but stop that cos found it hard to log on (cant explain why?). Mainly tho i have been playing WOW on Durotan(US server) and finally manage to get Misty to join me. As like most of you i am waiting for Warhammer to come online( you know the game that mythic kept putting the start date back and back and back again).

I was going to join a US server due to the time difference and generally there is alot more people playing at all times of the day on US server. However if you lot are going to make a chosen reunion guild on Warhammer and with most of you lots' nocturnal habits I will prob come onto what ever server misty and iro are on(which ofc is going to be the same as everyone else)

Jen if Frits doesnt read these say hi to him from me.

For anyone who want to drop me an email you can do it on my hotmail address which is galdermehr@hotmail.com (i know it is sad cos Misty already sad that).

anyway look after yourselves and take care

all the best

Paul

Adlatus Hellbringer

Fledgling Freddie
I wandered how long it would take for you 3 to show up :) good to here from you all... Iro if its of interest to you im playing eve atm... member of induseng enterprises by the name of huntraxen. been playing for a month so far and enjoying 0.0 ... flying a passive drake atm.

Misty... check ya pms :)

Now all we need is Meekx... Donder... Figtree... Kasey... hmm im sure there are a few more still to come out of the woodwork xD

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
Boo!

Randomly going through my links and found this :)

Hiyas!

I used to be on WoW but got bored just before the level 70 game update. I really cba to grind the extra even with the insane power available to meh mage. I was on Doomhammer (I think).

I played LORTO for a while as well but just couldn't get into it :(.

I'm looking forward to WAR as well so mebbe a large ex-Chosen guild is gonna happen :).

Nice to hear from you all.

Kicks (Cheeky NS)
Lurikeens (Loving Druid)
+ Others

Rubric

Part of the furniture
Boo!

Randomly going through my links and found this :)

Hiyas!

I used to be on WoW but got bored just before the level 70 game update. I really cba to grind the extra even with the insane power available to meh mage. I was on Doomhammer (I think).

I played LORTO for a while as well but just couldn't get into it :(.

I'm looking forward to WAR as well so mebbe a large ex-Chosen guild is gonna happen :).

Nice to hear from you all.

Kicks (Cheeky NS)
Lurikeens (Loving Druid)
+ Others

Hey Kicks, how goes it?

So how we going to organise this Chosen reunion in War then? Facebook and start a group so we can all keep in touch?

Adlatus Hellbringer

Fledgling Freddie
I can create a forum from our web hosting (i run a web design company as part of our gaming centre) but it will need a domain name. If you dont wanna go down the route of a domain name yet I can put it as a sub domain of Hunter Gaming...

Let me know.

Cheers,

Ad

elgerand

Regular Freddie
Hi all,

Nice to see so many familar names appearing on this thread. Its been lonely in DAoC without you folks, but somebody had to stay around to close the door to the guild house for the last time.

Glad to hear that you and your baby are doing fine Jen.

Hope you all had a brilliant Christmas and all the best for the New Year.

Elge

Meekx

Fledgling Freddie
wtf oO ?

I allmost shat a sheep when i saw this :)
How is people ? Me and Taynt are comming WAR, bet on it! so when it is, get a hold on us please, cause serious. If people connect once again, hell is gonna rain down upon those foo's that come's in oure path :kissit:

What server and or allignment are we gonna jump on ? :)

To all you my dearest friends, i've moved a couple times in rl, and have changed numbers quite some times allso. For this i'm truly sorry, but as you all know.. sometimes life get into a shithole and its hard to get out. But get a hold on Taynt and get my number or get my mail from him, i mean it.. else im gonna greek god you're backsides six ways from sunday.

With all my heart, Meek - the stupid mofo thats gonna get a serious wooping if im not mistaking

Btw, yes i still spell like shit, but cba to do anything bout it :)

More serious though.... jenn, tim.. Congratulations with the addition to you're lovely home and familly.
You two deserve all love and happyness and i'm so thrilled that you've been blessed with a little girl, damn just felt something run down me cheek.

Best wishes for youre future (nice one timmeh, i see our small talks bout kama sutra did the works)

Michael.

Celline

Regular Freddie
Anyone still reading up here ?

Was wondering on what side in warhammer ppl wanted to play?

imo the dark side !!!

/hug mylhia

Shamealot

Fledgling Freddie
Nice to see u all alive and kicking. I still miss the old excalibur ... Tried to play ddo a bit but i do miss getting killed on the battlefield :)

Meekx

Fledgling Freddie
Taynt and I talked a tad, and we are cool bout going towards teh dark side :ninja:

What about you other lads ? :)

Rubric

Part of the furniture
I have to preference just want to be an engineer.

Celline

Regular Freddie
been readnig up a little and talking to some old daoc guilds....

Mostly albs going to the dark side, and ppl from old daoc hibbies mostly going order.

So if we wanna go and raid together we might wanna consider....

/hug jen

Shamealot

Fledgling Freddie
been readnig up a little and talking to some old daoc guilds....

Mostly albs going to the dark side, and ppl from old daoc hibbies mostly going order.

So if we wanna go and raid together we might wanna consider....

/hug jen

CLA is going order. Loads of old members are just waiting to join up again. Hope we can fight on the same side with chosen.

Galis

Fledgling Freddie
Hello

Hi all,

I used to play the following Chars along with Maeglor (Eldritch) also a Warden and 2 Chanters who I can't remember now.

Galis BadgerSlayer RR7L8 Ranger
Soulthief BadgerSlayer RR4 Warden
Zealot BagerBlaster RR4 Mentalist

Pitstop RR2 Buffbot

Have not played DAOC for 2 years or so tried Wow for about 6 months.

Have just tried the 7 day trial of LoTR online but didn't like that. Will try Conan or Warhammer.

Maeglor you still playing on that old Laptop? :)

gunmannnnn

Fledgling Freddie
Hiya all guyz, just saw some familiar names here and wanted to say hi to all.

i wasnt a chosen member but i had the luck to raid with some of u. mostly with mylhia xd:worthy:

i was thinking to roll something familiar to eld so i think its dark side for meh:D
i am up to join u guys if i am accepted ofc cause i wanna join a "daoc" guild in war.

p.s: hiya shame:cheers:

Logann

Fledgling Freddie
Im looking at a stunty ofc :)
Good to see so many old names here..I apologize for not getting in touch with some of you guys (misty, Adla ect)..But I recently got married and my wife is in Iraq so things have been a bit hectic, but E-Mails are inc so I hope to catch up properly with you.

Regards

Logann

Irowynn

Fledgling Freddie
Just stoking the thread... It's been a while.

Stay safe all. See you soon I hopes.

Frozensolid

One of Freddy's beloved
:)

Still nice to see so many familiar names here...
I actually used to be in Chosen for a little while.
Joined with Skeletoria in the time when Lamara & Mylhia still were in Chosen :)

Harrol

Fledgling Freddie
Heya Mae!! Hows things? I was planning on playing WAR but was gonna play AoC until it finally gets released. You enjoying Lotro? Is it worth a bash?

Frozensolid

One of Freddy's beloved
Frozen giff me a ur valewalker temp !!

Hehe I think it will be pretty much worthless mate.
The time I made the template, when i was playing... man that was ages ago !

Oh ye and im interested aswell how LoTRO is aswell, compared to DAoc ?
I heared it was a decent pve game ?

jorky

Fledgling Freddie
logann, sup matey :p

adlatus, i still love u

and for all the rest of u im gonna be on order as healer again :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom