Former members of chosen.

Rubric

Part of the furniture
What are you up to now?

Any of you in WOW?

Erekrose,

*edit* thats Chosen Excaliber not the imposter one from Prydwen.

Hellgate

Fledgling Freddie
Hallo im stell playing daoc from time to time. my wow accout is close i dont really like the game, but lamara mylhia and donder is! im not sure about ered and spike are on the samme server as them. ellers im just wating for warhammer to waste my life on :p

btw elgeshadowalker is playing daoc.

Hellgate the Nightshade

Adlatus Hellbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Heya erek :)

Im playing a bit of eve online every so often... not much time to play online games atm.

I spoke to Spike a while back ... iirc hes playing wow but not 100% on that. I believe fig left due to work... his bro was still playing classic last time i logged in.

I last saw eredrin in mahakali on his bm but that was ages ago... rly not sure what hes up to.

As for the vita luna lot i think they are mostly on wow.

Good to hear from you,

Ad

ps lo hellgate u crazy ns :p

Rubric

Part of the furniture
Can anyone pm me contact details for spike? Wouldn't mind finding out what server he's playing on if i do hit wow.

spikekills

Fledgling Freddie
somebody mrntion spike :england: lo guys yes iam playing wow iam on bloodhoof server got couple chars spikesback 70 warroir and liften me 61 druid nice to see some chosen folks still around donder lamara and myhlia r on blood hoof to though we in diff guilds basicaly kicking heels to warrhammer nice so if u on wow m8 drop me a pm

Rubric

Part of the furniture
somebody mrntion spike :england: lo guys yes iam playing wow iam on bloodhoof server got couple chars spikesback 70 warroir and liften me 61 druid nice to see some chosen folks still around donder lamara and myhlia r on blood hoof to though we in diff guilds basicaly kicking heels to warrhammer nice so if u on wow m8 drop me a pm

Will be soon fingers crossed. And now i know which server to start on.

Going to play a troll rogue i think.

Logann

Fledgling Freddie
yep..On wow to. have been for some time
enjoying Black Temple and Hyjal atm with Carpe Noctem on lightbringer

tierk

Part of the furniture
Hi Erekose, i used to be in Chosen years and years ago on my Ranger and Bard, dont know if you remember me or not (probably not). Stopped playing DaOc about a year ago now and just recently opened a WoW account but i have yet to find the time to actaully log in and play anything at all.

I dont know if you remember a guy called Peoples Champion, Warden, that used to be in Chosen, pretty sure he is playing WoW also but for the life of me i cant tell what server.

Maeglor

Fledgling Freddie
Well, here's a blast fom the past. I recognise all the names here although why you're all playing WoW is beyond me.

I stopped DAoC in January when Alb/Glast became German langugage. The final nail in the coffin of what was a great game.

Currently playing LOTRO on Snowbourne server. Name is Jago. Look me up or drop me a line here. I'm planning on having a look at Warhammer. Would be good to meet up with a few old friends.

And if you see Lamara on WoW give him a slap from me. Seriously.

Maeglor

Rubric

Part of the furniture
Well, here's a blast fom the past. I recognise all the names here although why you're all playing WoW is beyond me.

I stopped DAoC in January when Alb/Glast became German langugage. The final nail in the coffin of what was a great game.

Currently playing LOTRO on Snowbourne server. Name is Jago. Look me up or drop me a line here. I'm planning on having a look at Warhammer. Would be good to meet up with a few old friends.

And if you see Lamara on WoW give him a slap from me. Seriously.

Maeglor

Blimey good to see you old chap.

Think i will play warhammer when it hits if my spec is up to it. Keep in touch and let me know if you do play. Whats LOTRO like? Many players? Been running long?

Maeglor

Fledgling Freddie
Good to hear from you again Erek.

LOTRO is pretty good. They've done a good job bringing Middle-Earth to life. The quests and storyline really make it feel like its a world in turmoil and that you are playing a part in it. Maybe I'm too much of a role player!

Game looks good, plenty of things to do as you level up, decent, busy, relatively mature community on Snowbourne. If anything, gaining exp and cash is too easy. I'm not in one of your leet raiding type guilds so I've still got a lot to do now I'm 50. I wouldnt say its a great game but it is fun and I'm enjoying it.

Only downside is the pvp element. It sucks bigtime. One zone, two sides, one of which is imbalanced against the other by design, no speed, with ridiculous crowd control. Most fights seem to end up with one side standing outside a keep, the other side at the bottom of a slope and both sides restricted to ranged attacks, farming the equivalent of RPs. No challenge, no co-ordination and no real skill involved. To be fair, pvp in LOTRO was never intended to be the devs main focus but it is hopeless. Even with all its flaws, theres nothing yet to touch DAoC pvp and in this respect LOTRO fails horribly. I dont even bother now.

It is optional though and you gain nothing really except a few stars after your name so its not fatal to the game. If its a casual type game you are after, I'm recommend it.

Anyway, drop me your details and we'll see about meeting up in Warhammer. Cheers!

Maeg

spikekills

Fledgling Freddie
hey meaglor lamara still on bloodhoof dont get to grp much as they in a diff guild and the instas we do u need a good raid guild i recently activted me daoc on us played 1 night and got bored guees daoc is deed for me now just w8ing for warhammer nice to see some old names though i emailed figtree few weeks back he sent back he w8ing for warhammer to and a few outher old chosen so mayb a chosen reborn on warhammer :cheers:

Rubric

Part of the furniture
hey meaglor lamara still on bloodhoof dont get to grp much as they in a diff guild and the instas we do u need a good raid guild i recently activted me daoc on us played 1 night and got bored guees daoc is deed for me now just w8ing for warhammer nice to see some old names though i emailed figtree few weeks back he sent back he w8ing for warhammer to and a few outher old chosen so mayb a chosen reborn on warhammer :cheers:

Sounds like a good plan.

I hit WOW full time this week after the 10 day trial. Got a level 12 Rogue but i am on shattered halls pvp server as it was the recomended one. Seems fairly quiet and not many friendly low level players. The level 70's are all friendly and helpful though. Everyone below is on a mad power levelling frenzy i think. Seems easy to level solo and as my second offspring is only 2 and still wakes in the night sometimes solo is probably best.

Reser

Fledgling Freddie
Hi all, just been browsing and seen your post, hope you all doing good. Im currently not playing any game atm but think when warhammer comes out I may be convinced to come back. Keep up the posts and let me know if any of you guys are doing the same. Thats it from the old skool fat firby drood:cheers:

Rubric

Part of the furniture
I would love to know what Grundig is up to these days. Does anyone hear from him at all?

Nephilia

Loyal Freddie
Nice to see so many old faces again :)
Im currently playing on hib/avalon with a few people from mid/pryd etc. In the WAR beta aswell so would have been nice with a reunion when the game is released.
Btw Spike, tell Lamara/Mylhia to get on Msn so I can congrats them! Tried to sms, but no answer so guess theyve maybe got new phone numbers.

Nephilia

Harrol

Fledgling Freddie
Heya guys hope things are well. Good to hear from a few familar peeps here, so I thought I'd drop by and say 'ello. Hope to see you all playing warhammer in the new year. :D

Harrol

spikekills

Fledgling Freddie
helo neph m8 will do not sure if they got new number will ask em
real nice to see so many old freinds in here and had a few peeps adding me to there msn so can keep in touch was reading warhammer outher day says they gonna have siege rvr like daoc just hope they dont fook it up like daoc :eek6:

Celline

Regular Freddie
Havent you guys got anything else to do :D

Hey all,

Mylhia here. How are you all. Good to see you all again. Damn i kinda miss daoc. Been playing some Wow, but mainly playing with Aiden. She is my daughter. She is 4 months old :D Tim is in australia for work atm, but im sure he will leave a note as soon as he is back.

/hug

Jen

Adlatus Hellbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Wowzers this is a propper blast from the past now :)

Congrats to you mel hope all is going well with the baby :)

Good to hear from neph and maeglor etc... whats eredrin up to neph?

Nephilia

Loyal Freddie
Eredrin is playing WoW now and then between exams afaik. I talk to him daily, and Ive tried to convince him to reroll avalon, but think he's just waiting for WAR.
Ill give him a hint to pop by this thread later.

Adlatus Hellbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Nice one :)

Also cool to se resser posting ... not heard from you in ages m8 :)

Would be great to get chosen going in WAR

Celline

Regular Freddie
Wowzers this is a propper blast from the past now :)

Congrats to you mel hope all is going well with the baby :)

Good to hear from neph and maeglor etc... whats eredrin up to neph?

ah yeah our daugther is doing great. and in pretty sure tim and i will try warhammer.

will see if i can fing the url for some pictures of the little Aiden :) but i think the site is under construction atm.

/hug

Jen

Eredrin

Fledgling Freddie
Hi guys! Good to see you're all doing well :)
I am as Neph mentioned, stuck with some casual wow'ing now and then, on Scarshield Legion, a EU RPPVP(!) server. Other then that I don't play much, tried the WAR beta and was honestly far from impressed, but hey it's a beta after all, the endproduct might be a little more shiny.
Good to hear that the baby's doing well Myl, she learned to drink Hertog Jan yet? :p
Anywho, I'll try and keep in touch, noticed I haven't been logged in on FH since march Oo. Hopefully we could have a grand reunion in WAR!!

Ered

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom