For those whining for RvR Discussions

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
Dang Cougar, do u have to keep still for BG to work ? shit why didn't some1 tell me :( or u could just Window-lag thru the BG if u got inferiority complex xD

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
Clipse said:
Yer right. But, u left out, Ichor, Aoe Stun, insta Mezz. Stun Debuff Nuke, and double the healing power. (Non of which are RA's)

Ichor = AOE Grapple, tell me am I wrong ??
lol

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
Clipse said:
Dang Cougar, do u have to keep still for BG to work ? shit why didn't some1 tell me :( or u could just Window-lag thru the BG if u got inferiority complex xD

i told you now! no you cant windowdrag, and u cant pbaerush alone, sorry :(

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
cougar said:
i told you now! no you cant windowdrag, and u cant pbaerush alone, sorry :(

aah, forget it.

We got u zerging, mission accomplished. Hint : atk, Hint2 : /cg Cougar says HELP GOL KILLING US

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
Clipse said:
aah, forget it.

We got u zerging, mission accomplished. Hint : atk, Hint2 : /cg Cougar says HELP GOL KILLING US

aye, facing your grp is like a death sentence, we dont even use ra:s, just sit down to make the process faster.

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
Go lead your ugly countrymen. there are MG's to camp Go Go Gauron.

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
cougar said:
aye, facing your grp is like a death sentence, we dont even use ra:s, just sit down to make the process faster.

facing your group is always boring.

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
hahaha, U guys r gonna zerg tonight now innit ? watch amg tonight Albion, the ugly Midds are coming.

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
U got a wtfMiddgroup a wtfhibbgroup. When NF comes out, we finally may see u guys roll a wtfalbgroup... I know Krane prolly will reroll.

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
1.65 was the best patch in ages in terms of balance..alb grps culd compete with hibs/mids, ye they were still weaker but not by much. then toa fucked it up totally and albs got the shaft.

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
Clipse said:
Date :14 July 04
Time :22:30 GMT
Incident : 2fg hibbs beat 1fg albs
Guilty : 2fg Hibbs, mainly VGN
verdict : Angara = hypocrit
Noob of teh year : Krane (for his dismiss spammz)
Punishment : say goodbye to relics in NF.

Cant you fucking take a joke and cant you leave Kranes out of your posts for once?
Seems kinda obsessive with Kranes there you little zerger ;)

Ps, are you goin to keep record of the times we add? Cause that would be pathetic ;x

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
Angara said:
Cant you fucking take a joke and cant you leave Kranes out of your posts for once?
Seems kinda obsessive with Kranes there you little zerger ;)

Ps, are you goin to keep record of the times we add? Cause that would be pathetic ;x

the /dismiss spammz made it easy to remember. why ban me, coz u don't like the truth ? U guys r always zerging us tbh

S

ste

Raven said:
Last weeks RP

Albion: 19,101,874 (31%) pop (50s) 3,931 (39%)
Hibernia: 19,625,047 (32%) pop (50s) 2,727 (27%)
Midgard: 22,073,796 (36%) pop (50s) 3,466 (34%)

from this we can see mids have had it easier (got the most RPs per person) though over all the lack of love from toa the albs have is more than made up for in numbers, i think most servers have a higher population of albs vs hibs/mids so its not all bad for them.

we can go through the "albs cant make a good fg" again but its a pointless argument, i think everyone agrees its harder there but as 90% of them move in large numbers its not so bad for 90% of them.

Not totally disagreeing with ur statement (which i have made in bold) but from the numbers you supply the average rp's earned by lvl 50's (total rp's/total lvl 50's) in each realm are:

Hibernian 7196
Midgard 6368
Albion 4859

This kinda suggests that the hibs got the most loving and the Albs got shafted.

Ebra

Fledgling Freddie
The main problem in Albion is we got to many chars to choose from.
Mids have it more easy lesser chars to choose from and still have all lines.
Hibs roughly the same as Albion

Second Albion is to damm lazy to adress the problem and take in a view chars like a Cabby.
All the chars a fg want is a Minstrel a Pally and all tanks maybe a wizzie to eb.
Then when 1 fg is compleet they jump in the battle like horse on steroids.
All rushing to make the kill dont report into cg what happend.

All thats making me laugh is that mids cant seem to fight alone everywhere you got jumped by stealthers in groups off 2-3 mostly. :puke:

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
Clipse said:
the /dismiss spammz made it easy to remember. why ban me, coz u don't like the truth ? U guys r always zerging us tbh

What are you talking about?
Or you had 1 drink to many and are just rambling random stuff or....u quoted the wrong post?

Whats up Clipse, make sense or just dont reply :)

edit, nm lol.... ;)

Krane

Fledgling Freddie
When did zoyster ever make sense tbh..

Nothing new here..

He always was a little attention seeking zerger..

Just /ignore..

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
Ebra said:
All thats making me laugh is that mids cant seem to fight alone everywhere you got jumped by stealthers in groups off 2-3 mostly. :puke:

we're duo/trio as SB's cos against infs we get debuffed beyond usage, dragonfanged and utterly raped without a sidekick...

(edit: typos)

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Bloodaxe_Springskalle said:
we're duo/trio as SB's cos against infs we get debuffed beyond usage, dragonfanged and utterly raped without a sidekick...

(edit: typos)

And yet, u force em to group and make another stealth zerg, so the circle goes round n round n round....

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
Angara, pretend not to understand me, and turn it unto a Flame, nice tactics m8. hint: -u asked a Q, I answered.

Krane, U been flaming me since the night u joined Hibb, good luck with the /ignore... U love me and hate me, U will always flame me. Is that why you left GoL, coz u couldn't get the attention u wanted ?

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
Clipse said:
Angara, pretend not to understand me, and turn it unto a Flame, nice tactics m8. hint: -u asked a Q, I answered.

Krane, U been flaming me since the night u joined Hibb, good luck with the /ignore... U love me and hate me, U will always flame me. Is that why you left GoL, coz u couldn't get the attention u wanted ?

Flame you? lol, cmon, if that was a flame...sorry!! :fluffle:
I never was there when u got dismissed spammed, so infact, i really had no clue what u was on about, untill someone explained and therefore i didnt understand you answer.

And can you just keep Kranes out of it for once? I never named Kranes, and in answer you give me, you brought up Kranes. Like i said, it almost seems like an obsession ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom