For those whining for RvR Discussions

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Thought mythric was trying for Realm vs Realm, not only CS group play...

... But hey, thats my excuse for leeching so don't laugh. ;D

Parlain

Fledgling Freddie
Powerslave said:
i think AD does pretty well in fg vs fg fights, dont they?
AD are slowcrew atm (i.e. Summer Vacation) and at last count were complaining about how thier old setup (2 mercs + theurg) didn't work anymore as merc's did no damage with BG and Grapple.

I did however see them as a fg for the first time last weekend running a totally new setup so you'll have to ask them how that went...

Aussie

Banned
vintervargen said:
how about cure nearsight = ml2 perfecter ability

GG
would be handy if that stupid groupwindow worked when you're mezzed,Nearsighted or deaseased.

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
Aussie said:
would be handy if that stupid groupwindow worked when you're mezzed,Nearsighted or deaseased.

Working as intended. Shut it.

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
-why do you think everyone would run a 'fotm group' in 7fg vs 7fg fights?
-friars would do well in 7fg vs 7fg fights
-so would (insert alb class with disease here)
-so would (insert alb class with nearsight here)
-but best defense (imo)
-see above
-VP, and 3 of 4 alb casters have access to a pet.

Yeah, give alb groups 2 more spaces than mid/hib so we MIGHT have a chance to fit in everything other 2 realms can get.... :eek6:

Afternoon Tea

Fledgling Freddie
Run Debuff Groups more then if you want utility. A Cabby Debuff group can have NS, AE Disease, AE DOT, debuffed nukes for 500+ not to mention 5 pets in the group, get a mind sorc for decent mez and AE interrupts, not to mention 5 pets in the group - and your set, Alb really isnt as gimped as everyone says, most albs are still stuck in the tank age wondering how to overcome BG and Grapple. But it is slightly disadvantaged when it comes right down to the bone. Less pittying ourselves and more thinking of ways to overcome our gimpyness imo :)

Event

Fledgling Freddie
Ilienwyn said:
Yeah, give alb groups 2 more spaces than mid/hib so we MIGHT have a chance to fit in everything other 2 realms can get.... :eek6:

Not many uber sorcs & theurgs on alb exc atm - if that situation improved I'm sure you would see alb grps doing better in fg rvr.

vintervargen

Banned
Ilienwyn said:

we are still not talking about FG vs FG fights, maybe this is hard for you to understand.

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
cant someone make a decent flamethread so i got something to do today.

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Aussie said:
-lowest number of healers in group
-no access to 6 resists
-no access to desease
-no access to nearsight
-lowest dmg output of all lighttanks
-facing enemies with all 6 high resists
-no insta interrupt spells on casters (dps debuff/pbaoe desease)
-playing in same realm as morsan

I could whine forever :mad:

Scout Inc :m00:

only if ur stupid enough to run an alb tank group still, debuff mage groups are much better

Krane

Fledgling Freddie
GRATS fl00id for Scrounging Bastard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'1111111111111111

flex

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
only if ur stupid enough to run an alb tank group still, debuff mage groups are much better

running a full non-determination/cloth armor grp with 1 sos in 30 min vs all the insta cc hib & mid has, fun fun.

It might be one of the better setups albs has, it still comes nowhere to what hib & mid can bring. If you can't see that ....

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
alb is so easy. just coincidence that FL from pryd, NO, JD from exc and some other prydwen bois play mid exc now!

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
how do u know alb FG's dont work when u have never tried...

Apocalypse Dudes 4tehwin, /hail Farek imo, one of few albs with guts to swim towards the current.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Bloodaxe_Springskalle said:
how do u know alb FG's dont work when u have never tried...

Apocalypse Dudes 4tehwin, /hail Farek imo, one of few albs with guts to swim towards the current.

Its getting a bit old with the AD thing

They, as some others guilds like FC, NO or BF, used to literally crush many of the hib/mid grps pre-ToA. Groups that after 23Feb2k4 became much more harder due to the simply fact of grapple+bg (and in less extend v1.67 luwis/kobolds casting pbaoe at 1sec speed).

Correct me if im wrong here (farek, tiny, judas, hrae etc..) but despite the fact that AD still made rps the 1st weeks after ToA, they realized (like others alb guilds) that their setup was not working well, espcially against good built hib/mid fgs, and here is when the summer/post_uni time came so many of their ppl went afk from the game.
So tell me when have u seen AD recently in emain except some casual runs from time to time?? We dont know if they do good or bad simply coz atm theyr inactive (cept Anyu the famous solo cleric rawr :wub: )

Atm, there are 0-nada-niente-none serious rvr grps in alb simply coz the fact that the gap btwn alb n both mid/hib is too large.

Reroll cabys?? even if that setup would do well (doubt it imo due tot a) Group Purge lack makes it horrible against hib b) Savages quadpwn u to death w/o the defense of bg/grapple+pbaoe) why cba to reroll a totally new char and ToA'ed it if u can go mid/hib n have much more easy way of getting muchos rps?? :m00:

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
Vasconcelos said:
Atm, there are 0-nada-niente-none serious rvr grps in alb simply coz the fact that the gap btwn alb n both mid/hib is too large.

FFS, our fg has 2 invaders, 1 unicorn, a Dragon, rest RR7+ you ignorant Bar-turds.

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
Afternoon Tea said:
Run Debuff Groups more then if you want utility. A Cabby Debuff group can have NS, AE Disease, AE DOT, debuffed nukes for 500+ not to mention 5 pets in the group, get a mind sorc for decent mez and AE interrupts, not to mention 5 pets in the group - and your set, Alb really isnt as gimped as everyone says, most albs are still stuck in the tank age wondering how to overcome BG and Grapple. But it is slightly disadvantaged when it comes right down to the bone. Less pittying ourselves and more thinking of ways to overcome our gimpyness imo :)

Yer right. But, u left out, Ichor, Aoe Stun, insta Mezz. Stun Debuff Nuke, and double the healing power. (Non of which are RA's)

Ichor = AOE Grapple, tell me am I wrong ??

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
Clipse said:
FFS, our fg has 2 invaders, 1 unicorn, a Dragon, rest RR7+ you ignorant Bar-turds.

lol....ur fg has 2 invaders, 1 unicorn, a dragon and the rest Rr7+ 100 warders.... :p

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Play alb/pry for a week and follow public enemy around
you might learn something

Albs do have it tougher when it comes to making a balanced fg but it isnt imposible as many claim, there are many viable grp setups jus most prefer the lazy route whine zerg rinse repeat

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
Angara said:
lol....ur fg has 2 invaders, 1 unicorn, a dragon and the rest Rr7+ 100 warders.... :p

Date :14 July 04
Time :22:30 GMT
Incident : 2fg hibbs beat 1fg albs
Guilty : 2fg Hibbs, mainly VGN
verdict : Angara = hypocrit
Noob of teh year : Krane (for his dismiss spammz)
Punishment : say goodbye to relics in NF.

Shawr

Fledgling Freddie
Clipse said:
Yer right. But, u left out, Ichor, Aoe Stun, insta Mezz. Stun Debuff Nuke, and double the healing power. (Non of which are RA's)

Ichor = AOE Grapple, tell me am I wrong ??

One, Ichor is an RA. Two...you do know what grapple and ichor do....right?

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
1. What is the AOE root midds do ? which doesn't break after u r nuked/hit ?

2. Are u Midd ?

Shawr

Fledgling Freddie
1. I guess you mean ichor, my point was it's nowhere near as bad as grapple.

2. No.

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
for a tank its not as bad, for a mage, it is worse than AOE stun because it last so long,u cant move if u r being hit and it interrupts constantly.

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
Clipse said:
for a tank its not as bad, for a mage, it is worse than AOE stun because it last so long,u cant move if u r being hit and it interrupts constantly.
and for a caster who always run around to prevent bg from working and love solo pbae rush?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom