[Football] : Steven Gerrard lets rip

soze

I am a FH squatter
Is that the guy last year that said he would take Cesc back but he would only buy him for 12mil. A 20 yo with a 8 year contract 12mil. That was prolly paper talk though.

Marc

FH is my second home
Reading between the lines and knowing what I know (if you choose to believe me ofc), I have a feeling cesc has pledged his future to Arsenal and Barcelona are trying to save face.

Oh well, 0 out of 1 with my predictions, Lets see if Drogba signs for Barca in the summer to give me some respecability :D

amodien

Fledgling Freddie
Fabregas/Ronaldo + others in prem league will leave and play for Madrid/Barca/Milan one day, I will be very surprised if it didn't happen.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
Reading between the lines and knowing what I know (if you choose to believe me ofc), I have a feeling cesc has pledged his future to Arsenal and Barcelona are trying to save face.

Oh well, 0 out of 1 with my predictions, Lets see if Drogba signs for Barca in the summer to give me some respecability :D

Nah, their tactic is to make the youngsters stay. They dont want another cesc episode, where they're losing one of their biggest talents.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Nah, their tactic is to make the youngsters stay. They dont want another cesc episode, where they're losing one of their biggest talents.

Too late we signed Fran Merida already ;)

But yes Cesc has said he will play for Barce as its the team he supports i just hope its in 9 years time when we have seen his best :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom