[Football] Mon you Villa!

Keitan

Banned
Which part didn't you understand?

He's managed in Portugal and England.

He now wants to manage in Italy, Germany or Spain.

His representatives have denied the link between him and Liverpool.

Rijkaard is under pressure at Barcelona and AC are doing very poorly in Serie A, Madrid chew up managers quicker than Newcastle.

Lets not forget the potential clauses in Mourinho's parting agreement from Chelsea may have included not managing in England for X number of years.

He grew very, very close to the supporters and everyone at Chelsea and was made to leave so abruptly, why would he go to bitter rivals, of which whom he slated many many times?

You need to learn to think lad.

whered u read that? the sun again :< ?

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Got to agree with Vlad on Jose. Also only 2 months ago Rafa was a god to Liverpool fans, amazing to think that alot of them are now saying they want Rafa, that is loyalty for you. You should see the BBC football forums, the amount of Liverpool fans calling for him to be sacked is frightening.

Marc

FH is my second home
Mourinho is nailed on for the Liverpool job. There is a clause with Chelsea that he cannot manage in england for a year.

Are you telling me that when a manager of Mourinhos quality comes on the market, all the top clubs in europe wont be interested? Im sure all the top clubs would be interested, but Mourinho is still out of a job, which to me, says hes wanting a club in England to manage as he loves it here.

Liverpool fit the bill

J s p

Loyal Freddie
A spanish journalist on talkpsort , reckons Mourinho deal has already been done to take over Madrid in the summer, that's why he didn't take the England job..watch this space I suppose.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
whered u read that? the sun again :< ?

Again?

You were the one who referred to the sun you little oik so don't tar me with the same brush believing everything you read. It was around in most of the media speculation around the time he left.

J s p

Loyal Freddie
Got to agree with Vlad on Jose. Also only 2 months ago Rafa was a god to Liverpool fans, amazing to think that alot of them are now saying they want Rafa, that is loyalty for you. You should see the BBC football forums, the amount of Liverpool fans calling for him to be sacked is frightening.

Well to be fair there are a lot of idiots on there, you should see the Utd mb when we lose, it's like day release..

Keitan

Banned
Again?

You were the one who referred to the sun you little oik so don't tar me with the same brush believing everything you read. It was around in most of the media speculation around the time he left.

you believe everything thats said by the papers ......... tomorrow in the sun!! Carraghers son is the next liverpool manager! Mourinho is the new Leeds manager!

QPR ftw :)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Taken from the BBC forums...

Liverpool Home games this season

11 played, 18 points taken 15 dropped

Fortress Anfield = Bouncy Castle

Jeremiah

Fledgling Freddie
Well to be fair there are a lot of idiots on there, you should see the Utd mb when we lose, it's like day release..

Try reading the Everton board, some of them are crazy! "We are only 4th! Moyes must go!!"

Vladamir

FH is my second home
you believe everything thats said by the papers ......... tomorrow in the sun!! Carraghers son is the next liverpool manager! Mourinho is the new Leeds manager!

QPR ftw :)

I'm done arguing with you, you have no logic to your points and you just come out with crap.

Unleashed

Loyal Freddie
I see Liverpool dropped points tonight..but surely that didn't matter as they won the league after beating Derby 6-0 didn't they???

Keitan

Banned
I see Liverpool dropped points tonight..but surely that didn't matter as they won the league after beating Derby 6-0 didn't they???

Lol.............

another man united fan i guess then? :eek: rename this forum into Man united forum tbh

Achilles

One of Freddy's beloved
This is upsetting. I dont often let the football get to me because i am not that much of a die hard, but where we are now is just not pretty. All of Liverpools woes are our own doing, but the press has a field day whenever we slip up. Everyone loves to see us fail, i feel like we are a wounded giant gradually being hacked and worn down by millions of little pygmies! I never thought we would win the league, as i stated in the posts back in August but i dreamt we might.
As for tonights game, i didnt see it it but the arbeloa own goal sounds ridiculous. Well, thats what you get when you dont finish your own chances.

georgie

FH is my second home
At least I don't have to worry about any of this supporting Cardiff City. ;)

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
I bid for real Arsenal Fan title then Born North London exiled to Essex but still make 15 games a season :p

Born in Barnet Hospital, lived in Finchley for 13 years before going abroad to Singapore & Hong Kong for 5 years. Dad took me to all (99% of) home games from about 6 years old to when we moved abroad. Returned to UK Settled in Winchester then Basingstoke for a few years. Dubai for last 6 years. probably been to more games but obviously can't go now.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Born in Barnet Hospital, lived in Finchley for 13 years before going abroad to Singapore & Hong Kong for 5 years. Dad took me to all (99% of) home games from about 6 years old to when we moved abroad. Returned to UK Settled in Winchester then Basingstoke for a few years. Dubai for last 6 years. probably been to more games but obviously can't go now.

OK if you managed a few games a year from Dubai id let you win ;) Suppose we will have to share for now :)

I had my uncles season ticket for 7 years leading up to our first season at the emirates then he moved back to the UK and took it over again so now i am back to Red membership. My worst problem is my favorite games are week night games but the trains to not come back home that late weeknights :(

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Everyone loves to see us fail, i feel like we are a wounded giant gradually being hacked and worn down by millions of little pygmies!

For Liverpool fans with a good head on their shoulders i have nothing against.

It's little gobshites like Keitan who run their mouth off about how Liverpool were guranteed to win the league in the summer. With little over half way through the season they're out of it and Keitan has now decided that its 'boring' to support one of the three teams still in the title race :p

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Haha Keitans shitty team will get relegated bwahahha you suck !

Keitan

Banned
This is upsetting. I dont often let the football get to me because i am not that much of a die hard, but where we are now is just not pretty. All of Liverpools woes are our own doing, but the press has a field day whenever we slip up. Everyone loves to see us fail, i feel like we are a wounded giant gradually being hacked and worn down by millions of little pygmies! I never thought we would win the league, as i stated in the posts back in August but i dreamt we might.
As for tonights game, i didnt see it it but the arbeloa own goal sounds ridiculous. Well, thats what you get when you dont finish your own chances.

arbeloa came off like 69:43 for srktel :p It was aurelio :p nothing on tv so watching it on liverpool fc tv :D

Vladamir

FH is my second home
yeah but what if we win the CL again? the best competition in the world for football... or the FA cup. or even both.

You won't win the CL this year. The competition is far too strong.

Plus you have to go to the San Siro for the second leg against Milan, that means no scoring an early goal and shutting up shop until the final whistle/penalties :)

Achilles

One of Freddy's beloved
For Liverpool fans with a good head on their shoulders i have nothing against.

It's little gobshites like Keitan who run their mouth off about how Liverpool were guranteed to win the league in the summer. With little over half way through the season they're out of it and Keitan has now decided that its 'boring' to support one of the three teams still in the title race :p

Indeed, as do i with regard to other supporters.

arbeloa came off like 69:43 for srktel :p It was aurelio :p nothing on tv so watching it on liverpool fc tv :D

True :). I get confused between our equally shit fullbacks at times :p. Pundits like Hansen and Lawrenson shot us in the foot at the start of the season by tipping us for the league. I can understand that they are ex-liverpool players and want to see us win, but truly they must be able to look at our players and see that they are no way near as good as the majority of the top 3 players. Chelsea and Man U simply do not have players like Arbeloa, Aurelio, Kewell, Benayoun, Crouch, Pennant. They just dont buy mediocre players. I beleive liverpool have only spent 5 million less than Man U in Fergys reign. Not a lot of difference, apart from that Ferguson has brought in some of the best players in the world where as we have had thousands of bit-part maybe players.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom