[Football] Mon you Villa!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
2-1 for Villa with 10 mins to go, gonna get down on my knees and pray Villa can hold on! :D

J s p

Loyal Freddie
2-1 for Villa with 10 mins to go, gonna get down on my knees and pray Villa can hold on! :D

You just couldn't write the script lol

The other week it was Bramble scoring, tonight it's Harewood lol

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Guh, Villa have played so well, hanging on now. :(

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
2 more points dropped at Anfield, this calls for a nice cold beer to celebrate the premature end of Liverpool's title challenge YET AGAIN! :D

Out of the title picture before January is over, sounds like the last 17 seasons for Liverpool. ;) :D :p

Keitan

Banned
2 more points dropped at Anfield, this calls for a nice cold beer to celebrate the premature end of Liverpool's title challenge YET AGAIN! :D

Out of the title picture before January is over, sounds like the last 17 seasons for Liverpool. ;) :D :p

im a liverpool fan but i am not a glory hunter. i dont care if we win anything... even though we should be with our squad........ Mourinho phoned the owners up other week asking to be new boss in the summer ... i dont really care if we win nothing thats life.. and its only really a game isnt it? if i wanted a team that would win everything every season i would of picked man utd.... or barca or real madrid..... but no im a liverpool supporter and i will be for ever. and i dont care if we win fuck all cause im a liverpool fan and i dont give a fucking flying shit!!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
im a liverpool fan but i am not a glory hunter. i dont care if we win anything... even though we should be with our squad........ Mourinho phoned the owners up other week asking to be new boss in the summer ... i dont really care if we win nothing thats life.. and its only really a game isnt it? if i wanted a team that would win everything every season i would of picked man utd.... or barca or real madrid..... but no im a liverpool supporter and i will be for ever. and i dont care if we win fuck all cause im a liverpool fan and i dont give a fucking flying shit!!

Not what you said in August is it? ;) :D :p

J s p

Loyal Freddie

Right ok then.

I cba reading through your previous posts, but you were giving it the large one when you were doing well..

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Mourinho phoned the owners up other week asking to be new boss in the summer ...

And where did you hear that?

Mourinho has said he wants to manage in Germany Italy or Spain. Last time i checked Liverpool didn't fit into the above criteria.

Keitan

Banned
Right ok then.

I cba reading through your previous posts, but you were giving it the large one when you were doing well..

how many man utd fans are on this board ? rofl its getting stupid LOL .. same for u pls go back to watching man utd owning. cause to me thats BORING ..... its like playing daoc or wow and u have a insta aoe kill spell... or u are in real life and u press a button and everyone near u dies!! tis no fun........ so pls go back to watching man utd own.. as thast prolly the only reason u support them as 3/4 man scum fans :twak:

Keitan

Banned
And where did you hear that?

Mourinho has said he wants to manage in Germany Italy or Spain. Last time i checked Liverpool didn't fit into the above criteria.

lots of places.... and u must of read that shit in the sun cause he wants to come back to england.......

J s p

Loyal Freddie
how many man utd fans are on this board ? rofl its getting stupid LOL .. same for u pls go back to watching man utd owning. cause to me thats BORING ..... its like playing daoc or wow and u have a insta aoe kill spell... or u are in real life and u press a button and everyone near u dies!! tis no fun........ so pls go back to watching man utd own.. as thast prolly the only reason u support them as 3/4 man scum fans :twak:

You seem a bit pissed off...chill out, there is always next season, and the season after that...oops! you have been saying that for 18 years :)

soze

I am a FH squatter
The kid is right the Manc fans have come out in force now they are back winning when Valds mob were dominating the mancs were thin on the ground here :)

Keitan

Banned
You seem a bit pissed off...chill out, there is always next season, and the season after that...oops! you have been saying that for 18 years :)

yah but when was the last time you won the champions league? .... ohh wait. owned.

J s p

Loyal Freddie
The kid is right the Manc fans have come out in force now they are back winning when Valds mob were dominating the mancs were thin on the ground here :)

Don't think so m8, been supporting Utd since 82, so seen the hard times and the good times..but I know one thing I will come on admit we are shit when we deserve to lose.

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
I cant believe we fucked this one up, a win would have tied us with Everton and given us 3 points ahead of City and Villa :(

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter

Eh?? I think you will find very very few football threads on these forums dating back more than 2 years apart from the international games. In the past too many people used to bitch in OT everytime a football thread was posted, thankfully alot of those people have gone. It has nothing to do with United winning, even in those years Chelsea won the league we were strong contenders for most of those 2 seasons and also made a few cup finals.

Oh and as for Manc fans, you will find that myself, JSP and couple of others are and have been the only regular United fans posting. You make it sound like there are 20 of us and the rest of you are outnumbered, that plainly isn't true though.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Don't think so m8, been supporting Utd since 82, so seen the hard times and the good times..but I know one thing I will come on admit we are shit when we deserve to lose.

I did not mention any names i know some have been Manc and proud for years but this last summer and since the manc population has been horribly high

Eh?? I think you will find very very few football threads on these forums dating back more than 2 years apart from the international games. In the past too many people used to bitch in OT everytime a football thread was posted, thankfully alot of those people have gone. It has nothing to do with United winning, even in those years Chelsea won the league we were strong contenders for most of those 2 seasons and also made a few cup finals.

Oh and as for Manc fans, you will find that myself, JSP and couple of others are and have been the only regular United fans posting. You make it sound like there are 20 of us and the rest of you are outnumbered, that plainly isn't true though.

Did not mean you either but back in the summer there was alot of manc love did the mancs not win the team poll?

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
yah but when was the last time you won the champions league? .... ohh wait. owned.

Don't make me go looking for what you said in August bud, it won't be pretty. ;)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I did not mention any names i know some have been Manc and proud for years but this last summer and since the manc population has been horribly high

Note : I am probably the only true Mancunian on here ;) Born in St. Mary's Hospital, Manchester. Lived in this city all my 32 years.

As for the 'Manc' population, there are 5-6 of us of which only 4 post regularly.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Note : I am probably the only true Mancunian on here ;) Born in St. Mary's Hospital, Manchester. Lived in this city all my 32 years.

As for the 'Manc' population, there are 5-6 of us of which only 4 post regularly.

I bid for real Arsenal Fan title then Born North London exiled to Essex but still make 15 games a season :p

Vladamir

FH is my second home
rofl cakes hell no !!! rofl
lol

if u think that then u know fuck all lol

he wants to be back in england.

Which part didn't you understand?

He's managed in Portugal and England.

He now wants to manage in Italy, Germany or Spain.

His representatives have denied the link between him and Liverpool.

Rijkaard is under pressure at Barcelona and AC are doing very poorly in Serie A, Madrid chew up managers quicker than Newcastle.

Lets not forget the potential clauses in Mourinho's parting agreement from Chelsea may have included not managing in England for X number of years.

He grew very, very close to the supporters and everyone at Chelsea and was made to leave so abruptly, why would he go to bitter rivals, of which whom he slated many many times?

You need to learn to think lad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom