[Football] Manchester City VS Manchester United....

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
who's winning? :p

me i think i'l place my bets on United. even tho City is looking rather good (atleast compared to what they used to), i still dont think they have what it takes to beat big brother.

but if they DO beat United....

then again, go Sven imo :) teach those english prats how to play football :p

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Go Sven go :D

Without Rooney and Ronaldo united are certainly lacking now :p

Raazaar

Fledgling Freddie
:flame: 3-0 :eek7:

I'm calling it now, glory to the red devils! Then again, if their performance so far continues I can regrettably see a city win :twak:

Aesgir

Loyal Freddie
Hmm kinda tough to call....United not had the best start, and City are doing well....but Sven's spent so much on new players, i think it'll take a bit more time playing together before they could pose a real threat to United. I think we could be looking at a draw or a 2-1 United win :m00:.

J s p

Loyal Freddie
Utd's season is over after 2 games.

So Citeh only have to turn up and beat us.

soze

I am a FH squatter
The two teams City have beat as as hard to beat as the ones Man U played and they did win. So form would say City. If United show up and are in the mood for it they should still beat them though.

Gamah

Banned
Pompy showed em' fuckers...Ronaldo..still the biggest ponce in football.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Utd's season is over after 2 games.

So Citeh only have to turn up and beat us.

Why is it over? That is a rediculous comment.

Point of note, our treble winning season started with 2 draws, so that means nothing. Beat the other top teams and you are in a strong position once again.
Yes we are going to be chasing this season for awhile it seems and without Rooney and Ronaldo for awhile it going to be tough, but it certainly aint doom and gloom.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Corr are you sure about that?

I could've sworn Motty said last night that United have never failed to win one of their two opening fixtures.

J s p

Loyal Freddie
Why is it over? That is a rediculous comment.

Point of note, our treble winning season started with 2 draws, so that means nothing. Beat the other top teams and you are in a strong position once again.
Yes we are going to be chasing this season for awhile it seems and without Rooney and Ronaldo for awhile it going to be tough, but it certainly aint doom and gloom.

Sarcasm :p

Just laughing at the over the top reaction after we have drawn 2 games lol.

Chelsea could lose sunday, and Utd win, then suddenly everyone will be saying Utd are back in title race.

It's pathetic.

J s p

Loyal Freddie
Corr are you sure about that?

I could've sworn Motty said last night that United have never failed to win one of their two opening fixtures.

Corr is right..

We drew 2-2 home to Leicester, then 0-0 with West Ham away.

Craparoni

Fledgling Freddie
Corr is right..

We drew 2-2 home to Leicester, then 0-0 with West Ham away.

was in 1999, and we all know what happened that season, damn UTD took 3titles as Corr said. Never write em off:flame:

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Sarcasm :p

Just laughing at the over the top reaction after we have drawn 2 games lol.

Chelsea could lose sunday, and Utd win, then suddenly everyone will be saying Utd are back in title race.

It's pathetic.

Conversely United could lose and Chelsea could win, 7 points clear in 3 games.

Give it till late September/October time before the table takes a likely shape for the season.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Conversely United could lose and Chelsea could win, 7 points clear in 3 games.

Give it till late September/October time before the table takes a likely shape for the season.

tbh give it till January till you really know. It the new year + easter time when points normally start to be dropped and the league decided.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
tbh give it till January till you really know. It the new year + easter time when points normally start to be dropped and the league decided.

yeah all those turkeys and stuff really do make them bellies ache... xD

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Rofl what a penalty decision for Chelsea

Rob Styles :worthy::worthy:

Caylan Raal

Fledgling Freddie
Rofl what a penalty decision for Chelsea

Rob Styles :worthy::worthy:

That was.... words cant give meaning to such a ludicrous decision :) And all the yellow cards he was handing out for fun :) That ref ought to be knocked down to the lower divisions after that display.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
You are proud to cheat.

Typical Chelski fan.

Lol.

If a ref gifts a stupid decision then fine, i'm a cheat.

But the number of lucky decisions United got last year i'm sure you would condone all of them :rolleyes:

killerpen9uin

Banned
It's all the same, if a referee gives a bad decision in favour of someone's team he is praised, but when he gives a bad decision against someone's team he is hated. ;)

J s p

Loyal Freddie
It's all the same, if a referee gives a bad decision in favour of someone's team he is praised, but when he gives a bad decision against someone's team he is hated. ;)

Shouldn't you be posting in the battleground section?

ROFL just looking at your user name brings back memories, god you really did suck in thid lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom