Football Manager 2007

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
my last save game on FM06

I did 6 seasons which I won serie A 6 times Champ League 6 times and Cup 5 times... was abit too easy tbh

- English -

Resident Freddy
skill? in a randomly generated computer program which decides the score randomly? i mean why do u always lose with a premiership team to some random noob conference team in the friendlys... makes no sence :p

call me shit or whatever, i dont have patience for these games. I downloaded champ man 7 last week and played it for 2 weeks and downloaded football manager today for 4 days before i decided it is the same old game every year but just updated teams...

no skill in this imo :), skill is in CS source :p

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:
Waiting for Pro Evo on friday, gonna r0x :D
<drools> I'm so going to play that game the whole weekend, multitab for the win! :D

Aaah.. Pro... Even though number 5 is still good fun, especially if you fix up the summer and wintertransfers!

Looking forward to playing teams like Newcastle, Wigan and West Ham maybe Tottenham too, the smaller teams were SO underrated in number 5!

Joor

Can't get enough of FH
Im playing ajax atm, and its much harder than 2006..but I like that :)
After 28 games im nr1 in league.

Im Using a 4-3-3 tactic , slow tempo and passing on short.

Next match is vs Inter in championsleague ..good luck to me :p

Keitan

Banned
i DL/buy all my games on PC now no point in a console they just release a new one and never release new games on the old one u got :S bit gay rly but

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Marc said:
Won 7 champions leagues
8 Premierships
6 fa cups

All with Everton!!!!

Now thats skill!!

Hax0r imo!!

Just been and bought it myself, will be installing it shortly.. first game I have paid for in some time tbh :) Didnt play 06 at all either.

Keitan

Banned
almost DLed now :) Cant wait :) im gonna get Actenly Stanley to the top of the pmreship for fun lol :) soz abt spellin lawl im fucking rushin here lol i rly wanna play it ALT

- English -

Resident Freddy
Keitan said:
almost DLed now :) Cant wait :) im gonna get Actenly Stanley to the top of the pmreship for fun lol :) soz abt spellin lawl im fucking rushin here lol i rly wanna play it ALT

lol its actually who i play when i do as its my local team :p

Keitan

Banned
- English - said:
lol its actually who i play when i do as its my local team :p

lol :) how far you got them so far ?

btw do u get money for winning cups?

Ormorof

FH is my second home
ive found finances abit bizzare so far, it says ive made £6 million profit, ive yet to spend anything on player transfer, and yet my balance has gone from £5 million at the start to £2 million o_O

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
I tried to setup Torquay as a feeder club, thinking Id get some glamorous Premiership or Serie A team interested and get some decent reserve players on loan, so who did I get.........

Barnsley.. haha

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Anyone know if once the patch comes in, when I update - will it lose and previous saved games and will I have to start again?

Keitan

Banned
i think ill train liverpool :) im a newb at this atm so im gonna try get 100 mill asap to buy ronaldo and ronaldinho if i can ^^

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
One thing then - getting 100mil will be hard - when you sell players you may not get the full transfer fee back in your transfer budget, use scouts etc and look for up and coming players - check out FM websites for tips as well. One other thing - if you are a FM virgin - play a season - then start all over again - you will have a bit more knowledge - especially early in the season as the first time you play you will miss loads of little things you can do to pull a result out of the bag..

Most of all though - take your phone off the hook, send a letter to your boss telling him you quit, go and buy 3months worth of food (at least) and lots of coffee - it gets kinda addictive :)

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
evzy said:
Most of all though - take your phone off the hook, send a letter to your boss telling him you quit, go and buy 3months worth of food (at least) and lots of coffee - it gets kinda addictive :)

haha so true

Keitan

Banned
I need help im in the training bit and i cant see the button to start training :S someone help me please?

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
when you start your whole team is on a General training program.

you just have to devise any specific training schedules you want and then put the players in them.

It all takes care of itself then :)

Keitan

Banned
Shagrat said:
when you start your whole team is on a General training program.

you just have to devise any specific training schedules you want and then put the players in them.

It all takes care of itself then :)

LOL KEWL ^^ thx

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Liverpool are still on holiday until someone can be bothered to even try and win as much shit as we have.... Know your history!!

Marc

FH is my second home
First season finished with Everton, finished 8th but won the FA cup. Signed Kompany for £14mill and Kameni for £8mill, both to shore up my leaky defense. Should get a top 4 finish next season :D

Windwalka1

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:
Waiting for Pro Evo on friday, gonna r0x :D

I love you! :), im waitin for that too! cant fckin wait, i played winning 11 the most recent one on pirate (its pro evo for japan and brasil basically) and it is insane

messi = God though lol

dunno what he gonna be like in pro! cant fckin wait

and Fifa 07 fans... foad...dribbling is absolute shite, scoring is too easy, and free kicks LOL! what a shit game...good graphics tho

i played manager 07 while it was in testing, played for 2hrs got paid £80, goin again next thursday to test another similar style game :D, easy money for teh win!!!

Jeremiah

Fledgling Freddie
I just wanted to let you all know that reading this thread made me re-install FM (after I battled to finally uninstall it!) and now I see my life becoming very one tracked!

But just so you know, I'm no glory hunter - I've started with East Stirling in the Scottish division 3 :D

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Thats even worse - thats long term gaming right there just to get them up a division or two, then you want to win the Scottish Prem, then you can smell European Glory... then you wonder what that stuff is getting in the way of your keyboard and realise its the beard you have grown whilst being glued to the PC......

We are all fooked tbh :(

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
I'm resisting but you fuckers are giving me teh urge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom