Football Manager 2007

Marc

FH is my second home
Anyone playing it? Much harder than 2006, after 10 games im bottom of the league with Everton. Although I have just signed a brazilian labelled "the next Ronaldinho". Maybe he will change my fortunes around in january when he comes.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
downloading it now. i heard there is one or two errors in player stats/values so probably wont start a series game until the after the first data update.

note: yes i will go and buy it too if i like it :)

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Got it yesterday, only done pre-season so far and first game of the prem season...drew 0-0 at Portsmouth. Upset Baros and Ridgewell by sympathising with the team after the game...so the team talks are still a little hit and miss although atleast you can get feedback on them now. Not too sure on the new skin, gonna take a little getting used to as I prefer the traditional (which it doesnt seem to have the option of). Will crack on with it today before going to the footy this evening. :drink:

Marc

FH is my second home
Renato Augusto. Labeled the next Ronaldinho. Can get him for 4 million. Will be Aston Vanilas star player :D

Dantares

Fledgling Freddie
Still playing the 2006-2007 version of the game. Currently no real incentive for me to update to the newer one really.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
My mate's playing it and is hooked on it.

Won't shut up about it either...

Unleashed

Loyal Freddie
Raven said:
downloading it now. i heard there is one or two errors in player stats/values so probably wont start a series game until the after the first data update.

note: yes i will go and buy it too if i like it :)

Have you got a link so i can download it please m8?

Marc

FH is my second home
I ended up getting my 2 front teeth knocked out because of the championship manager/football manager series. Me and my mates played it 36 hours non stop, then I had to go and play footy. Was fucked, wasnt worth a wank. Was pissing down with rain and hailstoning, got the ball kicked in my balls from point blank range. Went to the sideline for a breather and fainted, hitting the concrete floor teeth first.

Thankyou Eidos/SIG

Marc

FH is my second home
Unleashed said:
Have you got a link so i can download it please m8?

It was on the news of the world website.

Not sure if its still there?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Does it come with a little bit of flappy turf you can blame when you let a goal in ?

Marc

FH is my second home
Vladamir said:
Waiting for Pro Evo on friday, gonna r0x :D

fucking right!!! I still cant believe people prefer Fifa over Pro ev. Pro Ev is way and ahead top of the food chain!!!

Marc

FH is my second home
I fucking hate this game.

2-0 up against scum utd. Yobo gives away a 3rd penalty in 5 games. 2-1, then Carrick the no skilled useless prick equalises in the 93rd minute

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Got it yesterday, hooked as usual.

Decided to let the game choose my team for me, so I'm currently the manager of Torquay haha

Won 3 Drawn 1 Lost 5

Hard Work :)

woohoo I've just put Plymouth out of the League Cup in the first round though, eat that Holloway

Keitan

Banned
Shagrat said:
Got it yesterday, hooked as usual.

Decided to let the game choose my team for me, so I'm currently the manager of Torquay haha

Won 3 Drawn 1 Lost 5

Hard Work :)

woohoo I've just put Plymouth out of the League Cup in the first round though, eat that Holloway

Dling it atm lol :) i cant wait ! im so gonna be manager of Barcelona F.C or Real Madrid or Liverpool!!! does anyone know if the players are update btw ?

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
dudes and dudettes, dont you realise its a scam?
theres no massive changes between the 2 games, sure the ui might be differant... but really... your going to part with £30 for essentually the same game you bought a year ago? same goes for fifa 07... :p

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
playing it milan atm, Of the 9 games I played I have won 7 and drawn 2 :D

and only bought Rafinha :)

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
Check out Micah Richards btw. you UK guys prolly know him :eek:

Ormorof

FH is my second home
much harder, been playing it abit now, also seems much slower to get into than 06

playing as Villareal, though once i get the hang of it i may start again and do a "Juventus Challenge" and see if i can pull them back to serie A :p

and yes the players are up to date up until end of august transfer window which is kinda neat :)

Marc

FH is my second home
Urgluf said:
playing it milan atm, Of the 9 games I played I have won 7 and drawn 2 :D

and only bought Rafinha :)

Rafinha was the dogs bollox on 06

Marc

FH is my second home
psyco said:
theres no massive changes between the 2 games, sure the ui might be differant... but really... your going to part with £30 for essentually the same game you bought a year ago? same goes for fifa 07... :p

newsgroups ftw

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
I always considered those who started with a great time cheaters.

Take a conferance team and push them through to the premiership - now that IS skill.

Marc

FH is my second home
Bugz said:
I always considered those who started with a great time cheaters.

Take a conferance team and push them through to the premiership - now that IS skill.

Won 7 champions leagues
8 Premierships
6 fa cups

All with Everton!!!!

Now thats skill!!

Litmus

Resident Freddy
got it last wednesday

got promoted with juventus in the first season and just started 2nd season back in seri A

quite afew more bugs in this version compared to previous versions, but hopfuly the first patch will fix afew

Ormorof

FH is my second home
psyco said:

feeder clubs! and the scouting is much improved (still trying to work out how essential the knowledge of a country is compared to judging player ability, i mean how useful is it sending a scout who has 100% knowledge of a country but cant tell a Rooney from a Heskey :p )

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Marc said:
Won 7 champions leagues
8 Premierships
6 fa cups

All with Everton!!!!

Now thats skill!!
After 45 seasons? :D:england:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom