Football :Liverpool vs AC Milan

gohan

FH is my second home
yeah well if your team lose to southend they need to have it sorten out imo

oh god keiten please please please, before you post how amazing liverpool are ect have a sleep on it see how you feel in the morning then delete your account

Jpawfop

Banned
I edited because I quoted the wrong person, nice try though. :)

I'm not worried about Gohan, I chained him in Thid so I can understand why he is bitter. But, you, Vlad? I expected better. I thought you were mature. But you're just like the rest.

Yes I did chain you in Thid but I thought you would have been able to accept defeat graciously.

gohan

FH is my second home
I edited because I quoted the wrong person, nice try though. :)

I'm not worried about Gohan, I chained him in Thid so I can understand why he is bitter. But, you, Vlad? I expected better. I thought you were mature. But you're just like the rest.

Yes I did chain you in Thid but I thought you would have been able to accept defeat graciously.

how do you chain some1 that plays the same realm? just curious

im sorry for my actions though dori its clear me an vlad are bitter an jealous of your genral awesomeness, i shall go and think about my actions in bed, i might think about vlad too

Everz

FH is my second home
HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHAMPIONS! CHAMPIONS! CHAMPIONS!

AVE SOME OF THAT YOU MUG!

WHAT DID YOU WIN THIS YEAR?

you'll find few people really care about who wins the premiership ;x

Corran

Part of the furniture
Not to sure about Inzaghi's first goal, think it was deliberate shoulder, but that's Italians for you.

You are allowed to play the ball with your shoulder, it just the arm and hand you are not allowed to. But then that a common mistake that most people make.

Kaka showed a few glimpses of brilliance, and that pass for Inzaghi 2nd goal was perfect. The moment that he had space then he began to show that you dont need to be flashy to be effective.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I'm not worried about Gohan, I chained him in Thid so I can understand why he is bitter.

Small hint, nobody cares about DAOC here let alone diet DAOC (thid) but if playing a BD in thid and lollercasting people to death is the sum of your life's worth then well done, keep it up.

At least your expectations aren't above your ability in life so you wont be disappointed.

J s p

Loyal Freddie
Well seasons over...

Man u win EPL
Chelsea Fa Cup & Carling Cup
Milan CL
Sevilla Uefa cup

Leeds relegated
Liverpool and Arsenal win fook all :)

See you next season.

Jeremiah

Fledgling Freddie
I think Milan deserved to win. Liverpool really lost the game by not going in at half time ahead, after some nice wing play. Kuyt is a good forward, but he isnt a lone striker, they should have started with Crouch, since they had so many crosses in the first half. They looked far more potent with them both up front.

2nd half, Milan ran the show, Liverpool went a bit ragged. Poor Jamie Carragher was at fault for the 2nd goal - he was too knackered to chase Inzaghi. In the end, even though Livepool got one back, Milan could have scored more if they wanted to.

It was an okay game, exciting without too much to talk about.

I'm no Liverpool fan, but Steven Gerrard has the potential to be world class! He just needs to leave Liverpool to achieve it :)

gohan

FH is my second home
steven gerrard already IS world class, and this isnt a biased liverpool opinion its basicly fact :p

he's done it at liverpool an hes signed his career to us MWAHAHAHAHA

Achilles

One of Freddy's beloved
Heartbreaking. This is going to be a bit of Keitan style rant so bare with xx: Firstly: People saying that the inzag fag was trying to shoulder it in must be having a laugh. The only movement he made was to get his ugly horse face out the way and if hit him on his upper arm. Fluke goal. Referee had a interesting game: the only player that should have been booked was Alonso.. the rest of his bookings, including the Milan players, were never bookings (Gatuso may have ended up getting book for persistant fouling). Blowing up Kuyt all the time for trying to win the ball in the air when Maldini or Nesta were all over him was zzzzzzzzzzzz. Annnd finally only playing 2 mins 30 (thats what it said on the TV clock so was prolly even less because they dont stop the TV clock) was just what the fuck.
As for Scouse arrogance over Europe.. why not we have more European cups and finals than the rest of English football put together. Chelsea hadnt won the league for 50 years, they win it twice in a row and they were self proclaimed kings of Europe.. never beaten by any team in Europe "fairly" over two legs, despite, well, losing and never playing a final.

Realistically: Milan deserved to win because Gerrard and Kuyt didnt take their chances and despite that hideous first goal, on another occasion Kaka was through on goal and onside, but got called offside so on balance .... :(.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Don't misquote me. :)

At my post I clearly spelt it right.

Nice try though.

At your post? what are you? a guard or something?

"In" your post

If you want to attempt to correct peoples spelling you must first learn to spell and secondly, learn to use grammar correctly.

And the "last edited" serves the purpose of making smug little window lickers like you look stupid...great isn't it?

Marc

FH is my second home
HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHAMPIONS! CHAMPIONS! CHAMPIONS!

AVE SOME OF THAT YOU MUG!

WHAT DID YOU WIN THIS YEAR?

Taking the piss out of a team involved in a game your team couldnt qualify for is small fry, which you actually expect from jealous united fans :D

Corran

Part of the furniture
Taking the piss out of a team involved in a game your team couldnt qualify for is small fry, which you actually expect from jealous united fans :D

So much like Liverpool fans have been doing when Man Utd lost the FA cup and Lost in League cup (though that was comical game :s ) and whenever they slipped up in the league? Liverpool fans must be even more jealous. League was my priorty for United and glad they got it back, shame they didnt win bonus cups but least they challenged in more then one competition all year! :D

Thornbeard

Fledgling Freddie
Well seasons over...

Man u win EPL
Chelsea Fa Cup & Carling Cup
Milan CL
Sevilla Uefa cup

Leeds relegated
Liverpool and Arsenal win fook all :)

See you next season.

u are a total wanker !!! end off

echome

Fledgling Freddie
Poor match indeed. But Milan did what they had to do - and I love it!!
This makes my night at work a bit better tbh.

FORZA MILAN!!

Litmus

Resident Freddy
no disrespect to Milan, but tbh they should of been banned from the competion all together from the start from last years match fixing scandle, if someone(FIFA) makes a descision they should atleast stick to it imo

echome

Fledgling Freddie
no disrespect to Milan, but tbh they should of been banned from the competion all together from the start from last years match fixing scandle, if someone(FIFA) makes a descision they should atleast stick to it imo

But they didnt. And now they won the CL!:worthy:

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Liverpool lost the game before the ball was even kicked. They set out as a 4-5-1 to pack the midfield and stifle Milan, then nick a goal on the break. Exactly the same tactics employed by my beloved Man Utd and Chelsea during the worst FA cup final in memory.

It all boils down to this, negative tactics usually result in negative results. If Liverpool had put in the same kind of performance and strategy as they did against Barcelona then there would have only been one winner tonight, instead they try to stop Milan playing and end up losing the game because they played containment football rather than the cavalier 4-4-2 that Liverpool are so famous for. Rafa then compounded his error by leaving Alonso on the pitch (even though he spent half the night kicking people) and subbing Mascherano (Liverpool's best player on the night). Mascherano was marking Kaka out of the game and then as soon as he is subbed Kaka starts to produce openings, why didn't Rafa assign someone else to man-mark Kaka?Just to make matters worse Rafa then makes another mistake, he doesn't introduce Crouch until far too late in the game to make a meaningful impact.

Let us face facts, Milan were lousy tonight but they were able to score twice. Liverpool were a little bit better but that isn't saying much, the deciding factor though was sharpness infront of goal and on that front Liverpool could not match Milan mainly due to poor tactical and personel choices on behalf of Benitez.

All in all a terrible final, only slightly better than that shitfest we called an FA cup final. Both games prove one thing, 4-5-1 is killing football.

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
woot pretty thight game, altho for me milan always looked in control.. :)

gg milan

and haha keitan

Marc

FH is my second home
Agree with Chodax. He should of gone 4-4-2. I would also have played Bellamy. WHats a 38 year old defender scared of? Pace. Gerrard showed the one flaw in his game, he doesnt have a left foot. I also thought Liverpool didnt do enough to wind up gattuso. His yellow card came far too late and then liverpool didnt even capitalise on it by running at him, instead relying on Zenden and Pennant to fuck things up for them.

Nesta was immense as were Pirlo and Oddo. Inzaghi's finish was straight out of the top drawer, but to say you meant to score the first goal was laughable.

I think there will be big changes in the liverpool personell in the summer.

Marc

FH is my second home
Just a note about man marking Kaka. They didnt have a man on Kaka all game, they used zonal defense which worked a treat. Kaka likes to float about, you put Macherano on him and you leave a big gaping hole behind the front 4, allowing the likes of Pirlo and Seedorf to take advantage. Kaka had all the free space for the second goal because Rafa swapped a defensive midfielder for a striker. He should of taken Pennant off and moved Gerrard to the right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom