Football :Liverpool vs AC Milan

Keitan

Banned
Football :Liverpool vs AC Milan

Champions League Final

I reckon liverpool can win this tomorrow.. with mash gerrard and kewell on form ... thats only if mash plays his best and very best by stopping Kaka ... if this goes to penaltys liverpool WILL win imo .. Reina <3 Penalty Stopper <3 :)

2-1 to liverpool.... Kewell and Gerrard and kaka scores milans goal

What ever the score will be .. this is gonna be a big one ! :) also i cant wait till transfer window of what rafael said today !!!!

so what u reckon score will be?

Vladamir

FH is my second home
3-1 or 2-1 Milan.

Kaka & Pirlo to score. Kuyt for Lpool.

Gattuso to dominate the midfield.

Agell

One of Freddy's beloved
I haven't got a scooby what the score will be.

I have 2 professional exams this week and am more nervous about tomorrow night than anything else already!

I just think there are a few players that owe us big time and tomorrow night is the time to deliver

Keitan

Banned
ac milan win ? benitez knows them to much ;) might be very close... anyawy will be a top notch game

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Keitan you always predict your team to win! ;D

Anywho, I think i'll run into penalties at which point AC Milan will win.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
ac milan win ? benitez knows them to much ;) might be very close... anyawy will be a top notch game

Why bother predicting scores if you're just going to force your views on everyone again?

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
AC Milan are in great form atm. Their midfield has demolished every other team tbh. Noone can stop Kaka & Seedorf. While Gattuso fucks up the other team. Only weakpoints of milan are Dida who fumbles alot and their strikers aren't really on fire (bring back Sheva!)

Liverpool is an ok side, they have some quality players but I'm pretty sure Milan will win this game.

3-0 !

Corran

Part of the furniture
I believe AC Milan will win, but I kinda hope im wrong. Would like to see an English side win again, and generally I will support any English side in Europe but all this "we are the best in Europe HAHA" crap coming from Liverpool lately is annoying me which makes me be more neutral tomorrow.

I believe the major point is Kaka, he will be tough to stop and Gattuso can shut the liverpool playmakers right out if he plays half as well as he has been. Not sure about the scoreline but i dont think it be massive. 2-1 to Milan in normal time. If it equal as the game drags out though the advantage will go to Liverpool, and come 2nd half extra time i make them fave to win, especially if goes penalties.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Kind of hope Milan will win since every time Liverpool win it seems to be through some boring cheap method :p

Yeke

Fledgling Freddie
Kind of hope Milan will win since every time Liverpool win it seems to be through some boring cheap method :p

Yeah the last final between the teams was really boring.

Think its going to be a tight game tbh could really go either way one nil either way imo.

Marc

FH is my second home
I hope Liverpool win, just to piss off the scum fans and the Chelsea fans. After all Vlad, winning the FA cup more than makes up for failing on the big 2 eh :D

Alas, I cannot see it though. Gattuso and Kaka are the best centre midfield pair in the world by a long way and liverpool will struggle to contain Kaka, whilst they will also struggle to breakdown Milans stonewall defense which will be smarting from 2 years ago.

Heart says Liverpool

Head says Milan easily

Keitan

Banned
Either way if liverpool win this or dont.... next season is where we say GO!

Liverpool are gonna be atleast second next season.. so watch out chelsea ! :) ( -:

I do agree that they have the stronger midfield... but gl getting past Carragher .. and Agger then Reina/Dudek tho ;-) liverpool have the best defence and goal keeper.... Milan have best Midfield and strikers ;P)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I hope Liverpool win, just to piss off the scum fans and the Chelsea fans. After all Vlad, winning the FA cup more than makes up for failing on the big 2 eh :D

Alas, I cannot see it though. Gattuso and Kaka are the best centre midfield pair in the world by a long way and liverpool will struggle to contain Kaka, whilst they will also struggle to breakdown Milans stonewall defense which will be smarting from 2 years ago.

Heart says Liverpool

Head says Milan easily

Ass says "mmm, cotton soft toilet paper"

on a serious note, I think AC Milan will win.

Vladamir

FH is my second home

And you call yourself a toffee, for shame :(

This season was great on so many levels given the injury list but equally poor because of the signings made.

Keitan there are far better defences than Liverpool out there. I cannot see Liverpool contending for the premiership unless they seriously overhaul the entire squad. Theres 5/6 players that have the quality but to give a serious title challenge you need 11 players like that, the team is just filled out with poor signings.

gohan

FH is my second home
And you call yourself a toffee, for shame :(

This season was great on so many levels given the injury list but equally poor because of the signings made.

Keitan there are far better defences than Liverpool out there. I cannot see Liverpool contending for the premiership unless they seriously overhaul the entire squad. Theres 5/6 players that have the quality but to give a serious title challenge you need 11 players like that, the team is just filled out with poor signings.

dunno reina is qaulity riise agger an carragher are ace, need a new younger more defensive right back tho

in midfeild kewell when on form is brilliant,
gerrard alonso and mash are all great palymakers and pennant has done really well

what we need are some top top quality strikers, give torres and owen imo ^^

anyway i hate to say it but i think this final will be as boring as the fa cup was, a midfielf dominated game with very little chances, could go either way, an imo never write off any team in a final specaily not a team with the history of liverpool for finals,

if it goes to penalties liverpool will win

Vladamir

FH is my second home
The Liverpool players i rate currently are;

Reina, Carragher, Gerrard, Alonso, Mascherano, Riise.

Kewell is far too much of an injury liability for my liking, and i can see Alonso heading to Barcelona as part exchange on someone.

gohan

FH is my second home
The Liverpool players i rate currently are;

Reina, Carragher, Gerrard, Alonso, Mascherano, Riise.

Kewell is far too much of an injury liability for my liking, and i can see Alonso heading to Barcelona as part exchange on someone.

aslong its it's ronaldinio thats fine :p

i dont see alonso leaving, i think garcia will be offski cos he doesnt play as much as he'd like an he was unsettled in uk anyway

fowler obviously on the way out an maybe bellamy too, dont see any other big departures, well dudek but doesnt make much difference

Himse

FH is my second home
Milan will win, you know it! Your only saying Liverpool coz yo a scouser biatch!

Milan have been amazing recently!

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
I dont mind if Milan wins, if just someone breaks Gattusos freaking leg. He's getting on my nerves, when he's acting retarded on the field.

Keitan

Banned
I dont mind if Milan wins, if just someone breaks Gattusos freaking leg. He's getting on my nerves, when he's acting retarded on the field.

yeh man get fowler on to break his leg FOR THE FANS MAN! :)

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Either way if liverpool win this or dont.... next season is where we say GO!

Liverpool are gonna be atleast second next season.. so watch out chelsea ! :) ( -:

I do agree that they have the stronger midfield... but gl getting past Carragher .. and Agger then Reina/Dudek tho ;-) liverpool have the best defence and goal keeper.... Milan have best Midfield and strikers ;P)

I'd like to see them win the champions league, But your statement there is a bit crazy :|

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
I'd say Liverpool are going to edge this, it's going to be tighter than Vlad's arse after sneezing but I am going 2 -1 Liverpool win. There's no chance it's going to be like Istanbul was 3 years ago :)

There was a prediction about Liverpool winning this just before Christmas on Radio 5 Live that said that Liverpool would win the cup if they passed Barcelona which may I remind you all should have been a tough order. Liverpool have lived up to that prediction so far, get your beers in a couple of hours and enjoy !!!! :)

Keitan

Banned
ppl said we wouldnt get past barca... we did...
ppl said we wouldnt get past chelsea.. we did...

Lollie

Loyal Freddie
not bothered who wins as long as it's better than that piece of shit FA cup final i had to watch

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom