Football :Liverpool vs AC Milan

Angrist

Part of the furniture
Forza Milan! Been supporting that team ever since the "Van Basten" era :flame:

echome

Fledgling Freddie
Awesome goal !! :-> perhaps not deserved.. but a goal is indeed a goal !!

Maldini forever.

Corran

Part of the furniture
The goal was a bit lucky, Inzaghi mind you did try to direct it and considering it looks like it may have been using the shoulder it was cleverly done.

Game has been messy. They are all feeling the pressure and i think generally Liverpool been stronger but there have been a few glimpses of brilliance in the game and as it opens up more I think this will turn into a great game.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
meant game over as in liverpool arent going to steal it back this year. ;)

who knows though, scouse bastards are veteran thieves

megadave

I am a FH squatter
it's on!

well not really, was just a lucky set piece imo, milan still in control but you never know :)

Thadius

Part of the furniture
it's on!

well not really, was just a lucky set piece imo, milan still in control but you never know :)

They fucked up just then, he should have had a shot instead of playing it out to the wing.

Oh well, was rooting for Milan anyway, dont like Liverpool! <3 Everton

Everz

FH is my second home
most undeserved victory ever?

i didnt even want liverpool to win.. but that AC performance was poor.. italian crybaby football ftw.. ;/

Corran

Part of the furniture
Not sure about the scoreline but i dont think it be massive. 2-1 to Milan in normal time.

Well what can I say. I should have put a bet on the game :p

The game was there for the taking. Milan were sloppy but liverpool just didnt capitalize. The second goal was pure class. Perfect bit of forward play but if a defender chased back to cover the goal they may been able to stop it as it trickled over the line.

All in all, Liverpool were the more aggressive, but to be honest milan looked the most deadly when they did threaten the goal. Too many wasted crosses from Liverpool was their biggest let down.

J s p

Loyal Freddie
Oh well that was payback for the pricks in liverpool shirts who were cheering at the end of the Utd/chelsea game saturday.

What did you win this year? yep that's right feck all.

Everz

FH is my second home
Oh well that was payback for the pricks in liverpool shirts who were cheering at the end of the Utd/chelsea game saturday.

probably cheering that it was over.. crappy final mate.

J s p

Loyal Freddie
probably cheering that it was over.. crappy final mate.

Nah nah nah, there was nearly a riot at the end.

Happens every Utd game, all the ABU's come along cheering other team.

Thats why i dont support anyone in Europe, the rest can go and kiss it.

gohan

FH is my second home
fuck **** ref :< didnt give liverpool 1 free kick in a decent posistion even tho they were getting clattered, an gave milan 2, an the second was pretty suspect......

3 mins stoppage time with a sub, an a hell of a lot of time wasting an he blows after 2mins 40 secs? FUCKING GERMANS an when that big milan left back came on he gave somthing to maldini..... im certain it was a cheque for the ref!!!!

liverpool were so much better than milan but we need a striker, crouch should have stared, an once again liverpool lose as the better team cos they just dont put their chances away.

go buy a top quality striker please.... NOT BELAMY KKTHXBYE

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

another thing for the scousers to cry about tho.. sigh.. still..

:drink:

Jpawfop

Banned
Kaka and Gattuso were silent in that game. I don't think Milan played their best at all but to come out and win in a game where you aren't at your best shows great character.

Not to sure about Inzaghi's first goal, think it was deliberate shoulder, but that's Italians for you.

Congrats to Milan. Liverpool should have capitalised on their first half chances.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
fuck **** ref :< didnt give liverpool 1 free kick in a decent posistion even tho they were getting clattered, an gave milan 2, an the second was pretty suspect......

3 mins stoppage time with a sub, an a hell of a lot of time wasting an he blows after 2mins 40 secs? FUCKING GERMANS an when that big milan left back came on he gave somthing to maldini..... im certain it was a cheque for the ref!!!!

liverpool were so much better than milan but we need a striker, crouch should have stared, an once again liverpool lose as the better team cos they just dont put their chances away.

go buy a top quality striker please.... NOT BELAMY KKTHXBYE

The number of times Alonso could've been booked was ridicolous.

Keitan

Banned

yeah well if your team lose to southend they need to have it sorten out imo

gohan

FH is my second home
Don't misquote me. :)

At my post I clearly spelt it right.

Nice try though.

Your spelling is ridiculous.

Just a little tip, no offense intended.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Jpawfop : Today at 10:03 PM.

your such a noob :< why did god give you lungs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom