[Football] League Cup Final!

Marc

FH is my second home
Dude, i haven't played DAoC for like 6months+

So, say what you want but it wasn't even me.

And my "entire existance" on Off Topic is to bait Keitan? hahahaha

I don't attempt to bait him purposely, as soon as i reply to his posts he autoflames.

Dude

Youve like, being obsessed, with Keitan for like, 6 months + like

Himse

FH is my second home
Dude

Youve like, being obsessed, with Keitan for like, 6 months + like

"Obsessed"

Right if thats what you want to call it, you can.

He obviously has a passion for Football, but everyone else here can take a knock on the chin, and a different opinion, whereas personally he cannot.

Everz

FH is my second home
keitan a good laugh tbh, annoying at times but then who aint

Hidden

Loyal Freddie
hahahaha!

Look at John Terry.... when theres a decision against his side he goes to the ref and WHINES AND WHINES!

when theres a decision for him he just smiles.....

Gerrard is the best midfielder in the world.... Best captain and midfielder.... What has john terry done? got his team from 3-0 to 3-3 then win on pens? No....... Won the FA cup in the style liverpool did NO!

Did they get out played to shit again today? YES! they were outplayed to spurs.... i said u were going to go mad earlier lol

Sorry to have to say this but WRONG!!

1 - Kaka Best
2 - Ronaldo (Maybe Number 1 spot)

Gerrard good but not the best in the world

U

Uaiwofddsaf

1 - Kaka Best

Have you actually seen Kaka play?

I doubt it, half the people who claim he's better than Ronaldo, sure he may be but for those who just say whatever FIFA say are idiots.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
To be honest, I dont mind keitan.

But Himse just follows him around Baiting him, thats whats getting Boring. Its bullshit that keitan gets a ban, but not Himse.

I'm suprised he doesn't have a go at you more, but then again you do support a small club in Kirkby ;):p:wub:

Looks like we have Dorimor back in OT too, what a pleasure.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
I wouldn't say prestige, more like a bad case of herpes.

Noone wants you here but you keep coming back.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
To be honest, I dont mind keitan.

I mind him a great deal.
Just once it would be nice to have a thread where we don't have to spend half of it listening to how great all the Liverpool players are how crap everyone else is.

As a Liverpool fan it's almost embarassing the utter crap he comes out with is. At least everyone else on here can have a decent conversaion about how their team played.. Try finding one even semi sensible post from Keitan and you'll be struggling.

Lethul

FH is my second home

1 - Kaka Best

I'd say Messi is better than both. Or is he a striker?

Corran

Part of the furniture

Seen alot of Messi this year, and too be honest my slightly biased view is that Ronaldo is better this year.. currently any way.

Messi has been hampered by injury otherwise it would be a tighter call, but week in, week out Ronaldo is pulling it off.

Messi though is certainly hitting form, and his 2nd goal against Celtic was marvellously executed.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH

how can you make a comment like that, when you dont even know where he's playing ? :p

I like kaka more than the 2 others - I think it has a lot to do with him always playing fair.

Corran

Part of the furniture
how can you make a comment like that, when you dont even know where he's playing ? :p

I like kaka more than the 2 others - I think it has a lot to do with him always playing fair.

Kaka isnt particularly on form this year, but that could be due to his entire team not firing on all cylinders. Great player still, but just not as effective as was last season imo

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
Kaka isnt particularly on form this year, but that could be due to his entire team not firing on all cylinders. Great player still, but just not as effective as was last season imo

I know. I didn't say he was the better of the 3 though, just that I liked him more. Only a few players has the same attitude as him.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Messi isnt a midfileder in my eyes. Hes a striker (not a pure 9), like Robinho isnt a midfielder even if he starts on the left lane.

Messi is an attack minded winger (ie plays on the wing between attack and midfield).

Though he is quality all round, one of his biggest advantages over ronaldo is his ability to make goals, as opposed to scoring them as often. If he was more of a striker and actually played a bit more greedy then he would be able to play a forward roll, but till then I wouldnt class him as a striker, but that just my opinion :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom