[Football] League Cup Final!

Himse

FH is my second home
Chelsea have as much chance as anyone else at winning it.

The type of football has absolutely no correlation to results.

Chelsea played winning football under Mourinho and got 5 trophies 3 seasons.

Arsenal played free flowing attractive football and got nothing in those 3 seasons.

Keitan if i were you i'd grow up fast because many peoples opinion of you is ever dropping.

You have to admit though, Chelsea did look boring today. Agree it has nothing to do with results but

Mourinho had an effect on the players, as soon as he left the spirit left.

Everz

FH is my second home
Chelsea have as much chance as anyone else at winning it.

The type of football has absolutely no correlation to results.

Chelsea played winning football under Mourinho and got 5 trophies 3 seasons.

Arsenal played free flowing attractive football and got nothing in those 3 seasons.

Keitan if i were you i'd grow up fast because many peoples opinion of you is ever dropping.

Thats a bit of a biased opinions though vlady, personally i really do not think you have what it takes to win the CL or the FA cup, good managers (as shown today) will pick Grant's tactics (or lack of) apart easily. However, the prem you have a chance with arsenal and man u both needing to visit the morgue (stamford bridge) where you are extremely strong, wins there gives you a good chance.

amodien

Fledgling Freddie
Ok i'm a Utd fan

But I think Grant has done a good job under the circumstances, I mean he's lost 3 games, still challenging for 3 trophies, no other team apart from utd is can still win 3.

Yes the football Chelsea play isn't the best, but they are bloody hard to beat.

Today was an off day, like all teams have. And at the end of the day it's the 4th trophy on the list of the top 4 to win, so winning it is just a bonus really.

I still wouldn't write them off winning the treble.

Himse

FH is my second home
Ok i'm a Utd fan

But I think Grant has done a good job under the circumstances, I mean he's lost 3 games, still challenging for 3 trophies, no other team apart from utd is can still win 3.

Yes the football Chelsea play isn't the best, but they are bloody hard to beat.

Today was an off day, like all teams have. And at the end of the day it's the 4th trophy on the list of the top 4 to win, so winning it is just a bonus really.

I still wouldn't write them off winning the treble.

I would.

He's only just trying to repeat the special ones tactics.

Just not very well, he cannot motivate or anything. The players are just feeding off the last drips of Muri's legacy :]

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Thats a bit of a biased opinions though vlady, personally i really do not think you have what it takes to win the CL or the FA cup, good managers (as shown today) will pick Grant's tactics (or lack of) apart easily. However, the prem you have a chance with arsenal and man u both needing to visit the morgue (stamford bridge) where you are extremely strong, wins there gives you a good chance.

I don't know what goes on behind the scenes but i think Grant should take Ten Cate's opinion on board moreso - he was largely credited with the success at Barcelona when they won the CL so obviously knows his stuff.

Grants decisions in big games seem very panicky and out of place but thankfully we have the quality more often than not to still get the results we need.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Chelsea are falling apart......
Liverpool are comeing together......

Chelsea are falling apart, why, because of losing one game?

Liverpool have completely flopped on several fronts, they might not even qualify for the champions league next year :p

Vladamir

FH is my second home
With Liverpool equal on points with Villa and Everton and Portsmouth/Man City only 3 behind i would really be worried given their form's consistency similar to that of a jellyfish.

Liverpool still have to go to Old Trafford and the Emirates and in itself those could be the places that determine whether you play Champions League or Uefa cup football next season.

Himse

FH is my second home
Chelsea are falling apart, why, because of losing one game?

Liverpool have completely flopped on several fronts, they might not even qualify for the champions league next year :p

He naturally says that because he could never say a bad word against Liverpool.
And i just noticed he cannot post! Huzzah!
:wanker:

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I have made a number of complaints, not about his opinions as he is perfectly entitled to them but complaining about the constant trolling for a reaction and the consistent name calling. The football threads on here are great but every time they start to take a turn worst it is when Keitan starts abusing people and trolling. Hopefully he will take the temporary ban onboard, come back with a new mindset and think before he posts in future.

Himse

FH is my second home
I have made a number of complaints, not about his opinions as he is perfectly entitled to them but complaining about the constant trolling for a reaction and the consistent name calling. The football threads on here are great but every time they start to take a turn worst it is when Keitan starts abusing people and trolling. Hopefully he will take the temporary ban onboard, come back with a new mindset and think before he posts in future.

Agree, to be honest the kid always annoyed me with his strange attitude, then wondered why i flamed him.

Tilda

Keitan is on a mini-holiday.
I'd ask that you folks stop posting about him here and when he gets back try not to bait him. Yes his comments were getting out of line, but him not posting them also relies on him not being wound up. Leave the kid alone and the forum will be nicer for us all!

Himse

FH is my second home
Keitan is on a mini-holiday.
I'd ask that you folks stop posting about him here and when he gets back try not to bait him. Yes his comments were getting out of line, but him not posting them also relies on him not being wound up. Leave the kid alone and the forum will be nicer for us all!

I think he shouldn't be allowed back personally.

His over bias views of Liverpool are more than alot of people can take, which as become apparent recently.

<Edit> He unblocked me on msn to QQ at me and say Tilda is going to ban me.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I think he shouldn't be allowed back personally.

His over bias views of Liverpool are more than alot of people can take, which as become apparent recently.

<Edit> He unblocked me on msn to QQ at me and say Tilda is going to ban me.

HE PM'D ME IN CAPS SAYING REPORTED!!!!!!!!!

Talivar

Part of the furniture
Why himse didnt seem to do anything that i noticed?. Maybe im old and memory is going but i cant remeber reading anything aggresive from him and he even admitted spurs outplayed his own team.

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
btw.. did anyone listen to 606 on 5 live after the game? omg...

was a man utd fan.. from wiltshire btw.. go figure.. who said..

its nice to see one of the smaller teams win a trophy for a change..

ooops!!!

- English -

Resident Freddy
Why himse didnt seem to do anything that i noticed?. Maybe im old and memory is going but i cant remeber reading anything aggresive from him and he even admitted spurs outplayed his own team.

tali :touch:

he does deserve a ban! <slips 10er in top pocket>

Lethul

FH is my second home

you haven't been on offtopic very long have you? Himse baiting Keitan is the second most standard post next to Tohtori drunk posts ;) Also Himses first post this thread had

"& Keitan, scouserpool are dog, cy@." Afaik a flamebait ?

Himse

FH is my second home
you haven't been on offtopic very long have you? Himse baiting Keitan is the second most standard post next to Tohtori drunk posts ;) Also Himses first post this thread had

"& Keitan, scouserpool are dog, cy@." Afaik a flamebait ?

Thats not baiting, im just conveying my opinion, i should have added atm in that sentence.

He's trying to get me banned for previous offences against Jupitus (which i've already been infractioned / warned for)

If i needed to be moderated, Tilda would have done so.

Also, if i was to post the msn "conversation" if you call it, that he just tried to have with me.. god only knows :D

Marc

FH is my second home
To be honest, I dont mind keitan.

But Himse just follows him around Baiting him, thats whats getting Boring. Its bullshit that keitan gets a ban, but not Himse.

Himse

FH is my second home
To be honest, I dont mind keitan.

But Himse just follows him around Baiting him, thats whats getting Boring. Its bullshit that keitan gets a ban, but not Himse.

"Baiting"

Define baiting please.

His opinions are iritating about football, as soon as i counter his badly worded posts, he's like OMG BAIT, along with the rest of you.

His Pro-Liverpool posts get on alot of peoples nerves here, and its not like as soon as he see's my post he doesn't try to flame me back, failing miserably.

Himse

FH is my second home
Bollocks

Your entire existance in OT is just to bait Keitan. You even do it on the freeshards.

Dude, i haven't played DAoC for like 6months+

So, say what you want but it wasn't even me.

And my "entire existance" on Off Topic is to bait Keitan? hahahaha

I don't attempt to bait him purposely, as soon as i reply to his posts he autoflames.

Marc

FH is my second home
"Baiting"

Define baiting please.

His opinions are iritating about football, as soon as i counter his badly worded posts, he's like OMG BAIT, along with the rest of you.

His Pro-Liverpool posts get on alot of peoples nerves here, and its not like as soon as he see's my post he doesn't try to flame me back, failing miserably.

But its always Keitan you quote first when you come into a football thread. Every single time, its like you're obsessed or something. You dont see all the other football fans replying to everything he says.

Himse

FH is my second home
But its always Keitan you quote first when you come into a football thread. Every single time, its like you're obsessed or something. You dont see all the other football fans replying to everything he says.

Because i find his views totally wrong?

I even critise my own team, and FYI i don't need to quote others because their opinions are very similar to mine.

Anything that isn't Liverpool played shit as far as Keitan is concerned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom