[Football] League Cup Final!

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Cech needed reviving with a quick sniff at a bottle of Vlad's sweat then. Must have been a bad head injury

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Mikels passing has been utter turd today, Ballack & Cole to come on soon if it goes to ET.

Oh my god Cech really is on fire.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Yep we don't look like much going forward at the moment.

I want to see Cole come on for Mikel & switch to 4-4-2.

amodien

Fledgling Freddie
Not only have Spurs deserved to win today, I think it's good that another team have a trophy rather than the usual suspects.

Marc

FH is my second home
Lampard and Drogba are well on their way to Barca when Mourinho takes over.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Spurs deserved to win... Chelsea were just appalling today.

Chelsea didnt start to play till the last 10minutes of extra time, and even then there was no quality to it, just they had a bit of space as spurs defended the 18yrd box.

Quality timewasting by Drogba though, if he let the ref handle it then a could 40seconds would have been saved, took Ballack? to sort him out :p

Credit to Ramos, he certainly made something out of that squad.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Spurs looked like they wanted it more and deservedly they won. Our game was all over the place and i don't have a clue what Grant was doing. People playing out of position is one thing, but in a cup final is something else.

Substitutions were poor and there didn't seem to be any real drive to get a second goal to kill it off.

Spurs may have got lucky with the penalty appeal (based on how fast it happened and how long they took to make the decision) but can't take that away from their game.

But for the 4th out of 4 big games (United, Arsenal & Liverpool being the other 3) Grant has been in charge he has been tactically inferior to the other manager and seems incapable of turning things around when the odds go against us.

Everz

FH is my second home
hah ch£lski scum owned, well done spurs, :worthy:

Keitan

Banned
Drogba has to be the most self centered ass hole EVER! he lost 30 seconds for chelsea by moaning....

He went down holding his leg.... then 1 min later he scores a free kick and hes running about with a giant smile on his face!!!! He should of got a yellow card atleast.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Keitan i don't think as a Liverpool fan you have a leg to stand on.

Just look at some of the antics Gerrard gets up to.

Keitan

Banned
Keitan i don't think as a Liverpool fan you have a leg to stand on.

Just look at some of the antics Gerrard gets up to.

hahahaha!

Look at John Terry.... when theres a decision against his side he goes to the ref and WHINES AND WHINES!

when theres a decision for him he just smiles.....

Gerrard is the best midfielder in the world.... Best captain and midfielder.... What has john terry done? got his team from 3-0 to 3-3 then win on pens? No....... Won the FA cup in the style liverpool did NO!

Did they get out played to shit again today? YES! they were outplayed to spurs.... i said u were going to go mad earlier lol

Marc

FH is my second home
hahahaha!

Look at John Terry.... when theres a decision against his side he goes to the ref and WHINES AND WHINES!

Gerrard is the best midfielder in the world.... Best captain and midfielder.... What has john terry done? got his team from 3-0 to 3-3 then win on pens? No....... Won the FA cup in the style liverpool did NO!

Did they get out played to shit again today? YES! they were outplayed to spurs.... i said u were going to go mad earlier lol

Its difficult not to get mad, when faced with your posts. They come across as aggressive with a main theme of "liverpool are the best and have the best players and the best manager and the best stewards and the best pie stands and the best grass and the......etc etc"

Answer me this einstein. If Gerrard is as good as the bin dippers say, why has he never been in the running for the world midfielder of the year award? (lets not even go there with the worlds BEST player award, co incidentely won by a midfielder, Kaka, with 2 other midfielders in second and third place)

Keitan

Banned
Its difficult not to get mad, when faced with your posts. They come across as aggressive with a main theme of "liverpool are the best and have the best players and the best manager and the best stewards and the best pie stands and the best grass and the......etc etc"

Answer me this einstein. If Gerrard is as good as the bin dippers say, why has he never been in the running for the world midfielder of the year award? (lets not even go there with the worlds BEST player award, co incidentely won by a midfielder, Kaka, with 2 other midfielders in second and third place)

because no one sees what he can do.... ok. hes not a better player then ronaldo or kaka or any of these players.. BUT he IS a better captain then all of them put together......

Marc

FH is my second home
because no one sees what he can do.... ok. hes not a better player then ronaldo or kaka or any of these players.. BUT he IS a better captain then all of them put together......

Well I would expect he is considering neither Kaka, Messi or Ronaldo are captains of their club sides

Vladamir

FH is my second home

Lets not forget Lampard has been runner up for that award twice (only suceeded by Ronaldinho who at the time was on fire.

hahahaha!

I don't see where i got mad there?

Gerrard is exactly the same as Terry when things aren't going his way, i'll happily admit i don't like JT's harassing of the officials but Gerrard does exactly the same.

The fact is that Gerrard did take one game by the scruff of the neck in 2005, and Liverpool drew level because he dived and got a penalty.

In 2006 you were outplayed by a resilient West Ham side and one of many Gerrard potshots went in, happy days yes, but not something you should bleat on and on about for years to come.

The fact is Gerrard has failed to fulfill his potential because he has stayed at Liverpool - had he moved to a team where the manager recognised his ability far earlier and built the team around him he would've been far more successful (just look at how Lampard developed when Ranieri/Mourinho structured the team around him). Instead Rafa continued to play him out of position and generally fanny about with him and the team and IMO that has hindered him.

We don't even need to go into Gerrard's performances (or should i say lack of?) at international level.

Keitan

Banned
Lets not forget Lampard has been runner up for that award twice (only suceeded by Ronaldinho who at the time was on fire.

I don't see where i got mad there?

Gerrard is exactly the same as Terry when things aren't going his way, i'll happily admit i don't like JT's harassing of the officials but Gerrard does exactly the same.

The fact is that Gerrard did take one game by the scruff of the neck in 2005, and Liverpool drew level because he dived and got a penalty.

In 2006 you were outplayed by a resilient West Ham side and one of many Gerrard potshots went in, happy days yes, but not something you should bleat on and on about for years to come.

The fact is Gerrard has failed to fulfill his potential because he has stayed at Liverpool - had he moved to a team where the manager recognised his ability far earlier and built the team around him he would've been far more successful (just look at how Lampard developed when Ranieri/Mourinho structured the team around him). Instead Rafa continued to play him out of position and generally fanny about with him and the team and IMO that has hindered him.

We don't even need to go into Gerrard's performances (or should i say lack of?) at international level.

Gerrard was the best player on the pitch v switzerland.....

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
Anelka was totally out of the game in that position!
Fucking weird playing him out there, especially with Cole on the bench!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom