Football : FA Cup

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
ok shut up now and go and support ur stupid team who are greedy shits.

You spent more in the last 4 years than us and have also spent roughly the same as us over the last 20 years iirc so I rest my case.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Ah this is still entertaining. People slacking of a teams actions when they dont even know the story, or more to the point dont even realise that their team is similar... guess you can excuse Liverpool fans as the money is not really noticed as they buy alot of shite instead of a few good players.

gohan

FH is my second home
You threw your toys out the pram when Cockdax outlogic'd you ;):p

he didnt out logic me for shit, he just said exactly the same thing but included players i had mentioned but excluded to put a spin on it to support his point that man u still produces amazing youth players, which they dont, no team seems to atm, which is the major problem with english football but thats a different issue altogheter

i "threw my toys out the pram" because

A. it was like 2am and i was tired and a little drunk (week off work) and admittadly got over personal about it

B. couldnt be bothered to say the same thing as its falling on deaf ears of rose tinted fans, at least i admit the last star to come through liverpool ranks was gerrard like 9 years ago

Marc

FH is my second home
You all fail compared to Arsenals production of london born talent anyway

amodien

Fledgling Freddie
Changing the subject, this is Chelsea's bench tonight, so much quality in that squad! with luck they could win everything this season.

Cudicini, Lampard, Mikel, Kalou, Wright-Phillips, Terry, Anelka

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Changing the subject, this is Chelsea's bench tonight, so much quality in that squad! with luck they could win everything this season.

Cudicini, Lampard, Mikel, Kalou, Wright-Phillips, Terry, Anelka

With luck they will all break a leg! Literally and not in the thespian sense! :D ;) :p

soze

I am a FH squatter
You all fail compared to Arsenals production of london born talent anyway

What do you have against Arsenal? Name me any big team one that wins something not Everton who has a mojority local talent??

amodien

Fledgling Freddie
Liverpool again tonight shown why they should never be written off in the CL, although the ref spoilt it by sending off that Italian prick, Inter have not been in the game.

Keitan

Banned
Liverpool again tonight shown why they should never be written off in the CL, although the ref spoilt it by sending off that Italian prick, Inter have not been in the game.

Thank you.

someone at last to agree with me.

gohan

FH is my second home
Thank you.

someone at last to agree with me.

he's also a liverpool fan ofc hes going to agree,
great result BUT they had 10 men it was at anfield and we left it till the last 5 mins! lets see what happens at san siro before giving it the "i told you so"

amodien

Fledgling Freddie
he's also a liverpool fan ofc hes going to agree,
great result BUT they had 10 men it was at anfield and we left it till the last 5 mins! lets see what happens at san siro before giving it the "i told you so"

I'm a Utd fan actually.

But credit for tonight, you deserved it.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Inter could not cope with the pace and aggression Liverpool showed, it is the exact same thing that they did to Barcelona a few years ago and it was great to watch the Italians become rattled under constant pressure. Regardless of domestic club rivalries it is always good to see English clubs show the Italians which league is really the strongest.

Marc

FH is my second home
What do you have against Arsenal? Name me any big team one that wins something not Everton who has a mojority local talent??

Not majority but my team barca are great for nurturing talent

Xavi, Olegue, Jorquera, Iniesta, Valdes, Puyol, Bojan all local talent.

Messi, Dos Santos: Still with the club after comming up through the youth ranks.

Reina, Gerard Pique, Arteta and that Arsenal midfielder who spits on people are all products of Barcelonas youth system

soze

I am a FH squatter
Not majority but my team barca are great for nurturing talent

Xavi, Olegue, Jorquera, Iniesta, Valdes, Puyol, Bojan all local talent.

Messi, Dos Santos: Still with the club after comming up through the youth ranks.

Reina, Gerard Pique, Arteta and that Arsenal midfielder who spits on people are all products of Barcelonas youth system

Arsenal are great at maturing talent it just happens to be foreign talent normally because the ego of people like Bently means they fail at Arsenal and spend the rest of there life taking pot shots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom