Football : FA Cup

Keitan

Banned
the WE SPEND LOADS OF MONEY INSTEAD OF TRAINING PLAYERS FROM NOTHING team are 2-0 up v arsenal

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
i just love when liverpool lose! first thing i do is come here to read keitan's stupid replys :D

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
the WE SPEND LOADS OF MONEY INSTEAD OF TRAINING PLAYERS FROM NOTHING team are 2-0 up v arsenal

um? you mean the team that has trained a good proportion of the English national team over the last ten years? I know you wouldn't be talking about Liverpool because they just buy decent players and train them to be shit :p

Keitan

Banned
um? you mean the team that has trained a good proportion of the English national team over the last ten years? I know you wouldn't be talking about Liverpool because they just buy decent players like Torres and train them to be ubah :p then again you did TRAIN GERRARD AND CARRAGHER FROM THE ranks.....

Good players stick with one team
Shit players move teams cause that team they were playing for sucks.

I.E c.ronaldo
I.E Every member of the chelsea squad
I.E Rooney

ok?

Zita

Fledgling Freddie

I.E c.ronaldo
I.E Rooney

ok?

You truely make me laugh, with your amazing knowledge of football :)

Corran

Part of the furniture

I.E c.ronaldo
I.E Rooney

ok?

ah I thought that there would be a fun thread after watching liverpool, and I was right.

If Liverpool were half the team you thought they would walk most matches... why did they lose today? Because they have got a rather poor manager who rotates constantly instead of playing a strong team.... and subs their best player in the match (Babel).
Top this off with other then Torres they have no natural finisher which showed with all the created chances they failed to score.

Oh, and Im trying to work out the many Liverpool players that were not purchased from other clubs... because like most prem teams there are very few players in your team that you got through the ranks.... and least Man Utd purchase young players and improve them... instead of buying average players and making them worse (kewell for example)... the only quality signing is Torres, and you not had any decent players come through your ranks in a long time.

So less throwing a fit about other teams and look to your own. As you have got serious problems to deal with and the answers are not found by crying about other teams...

p.s. Wenger is going to blame missing players for their current position, even though the team they got out should be preforming far above what they are.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter

How many scousers in the Liverpool side? How many mancunians in the United side?

I rest my case.

Marc

FH is my second home

The fat spanish waiter has spent more than fergy in the past 4 years so LOL

Liverpool are a laughing stock at the moment. Inter will rip them apart

Vladamir

FH is my second home

ok?

Remind me where John Terry came from please?

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Try again.

I'll give you a clue, it starts with the same three letters as Cheese and ends in sea, theres an L in the middle too.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Liverpool is by far the best team to support hands down.

You either get a victory you can enjoy, or a thread like this so when your down about losing you can laugh at the utter crap that spews forth from the keitan football book of knowledge.

It really is win win..

p.s. we were crap, but at least arsenal were no better so it's not all bad.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Well how old does he have to be then? :eek6:

By your logic Gerrard must be the same as he signed for Liverpool at 14.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
he never was with chelsea from the beginning........

at like 12 or 13 he joined chelsea..

Seriously, get a clue.

Now back to United, we have produced more first team talent from our own youth teams than ANY other premier league team in the last 15 years and that is a FACT my son. So go read some books and talk less because you have just commited the cardinal sin in this thread, you talked shit and could not back it up.

soze

I am a FH squatter
The Beckham crop was nearly a full team which is un heard of but you have to admit last 5 years how many real youth squad talent has come up because you like Arsenal buy kids now as well. Cesc Flamini Clichey Diaby ect all from teh Arsenal youth set up but mostly purchased in not developed.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
The Beckham crop was nearly a full team which is un heard of but you have to admit last 5 years how many real youth squad talent has come up because you like Arsenal buy kids now as well. Cesc Flamini Clichey Diaby ect all from teh Arsenal youth set up but mostly purchased in not developed.

True but we are still producing players, just it is very hard for them to step up to the level of United's first team now as the Premier League is so damn strong. I can name you a number of very good current prospects at the club and I can name you alot of players who played for United as youngsters and then went on to play for Championship and Premier League sides in the last 5 years or so. It has to be said though, the 90 minute rule and the acadamies have really been a disaster for producing young English talent. You only need to look around to see how few young top class English talent is coming through the system. If the national team is ever going to be a success the entire system needs overhauling.

Marc

FH is my second home
Brazilian kids never join pro teams till they are like 14-15. In england they are whisked away to the academies when they are like 8 years old.

Maybe this is why Brazilians are far better footballers than the english. I dont know.....

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Football is also far more integral to Brazilian culture than it is in England.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Brazilian kids never join pro teams till they are like 14-15. In england they are whisked away to the academies when they are like 8 years old.

Maybe this is why Brazilians are far better footballers than the english. I dont know.....

Yep have to agree there, we are coaching the creativity out of our youngsters at an early age.

soze

I am a FH squatter
True but we are still producing players, just it is very hard for them to step up to the level of United's first team now as the Premier League is so damn strong. I can name you a number of very good current prospects at the club and I can name you alot of players who played for United as youngsters and then went on to play for Championship and Premier League sides in the last 5 years or so. It has to be said though, the 90 minute rule and the acadamies have really been a disaster for producing young English talent. You only need to look around to see how few young top class English talent is coming through the system. If the national team is ever going to be a success the entire system needs overhauling.

Thats ture thats why i think the big teams should now have feeder clubs so Arsenal could send our youngsters to Colchester or similar and they could get real expierence and if they are good enough they get bough back to the parent club. I do believe Walcott would be a better player now if he spent the last 18 months playing first team at southhampton or where ever he came from. While i can see this is bad for the Feeder club just losing a great player because arsenal want them back but it will give them access to a quality of player they would other wise not get.

gohan

FH is my second home
How many scousers in the Liverpool side? How many mancunians in the United side?

I rest my case.

erm..... 1? , scholes (yes neville but hes injured) rooney is scouse carrick is geordie nfi about wes brown, and if you include players like eagles flecher coming throught the rank every teams has those players but star wise liverpool have like 2 atm manu have 1-2 so who cares,

in terms of creating quality players look to west ham ^^ if they didnt sell all thier starts they would have rio and anton ferdinand at centre back lampard joe cole and carrick in the middle and defoe up front

man u and liverpool were awesome 5-10 years ago when u look at the likes of gerrard owen fowler mcmanaman carregher redknapp ect, and beckham butt scholes giggs nevilles ect

but what have either done recently? danny guthrie and luke chadwick........

so why argue when both are currently shit

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
because keiten seems to think Liverpool are stacked with scousers born and bred when in fact they are just like any other prem team, stacked with players that they have bought as near finished articles, with the exception of Arsenal who have spent jack shit on their squad.

I think most people don't really have a problem with Liverpool (I know i don't) its just funny to wind keiten up

Corran

Part of the furniture
No problem with liverpool, just some clueless people... mind you always been slightly "anti-liverpool" because was some fun between me and a liverpool fan throughout my school years. Since then it always been good to see them continue to fail :)

Brown is from the Manchester area as well, as you didnt know. So like any other top prem team, there a few, but alot come from other clubs.

But then, I would rather look at the players that recently came through the youth/reserve structure and into first team place then those that simply from the clubs area. When it comes to youth players continual development United are up there. Yes they may have to buy the youngsters from elsewhere (blame the English youth rules), but they always further develop them.

There are actually alot of young united players making way through the ranks currently that may have a chance of either getting into the first team in a few years time, or go onto being a top player in another premiership side.

Hey Keitan, just to make your day. Remember it a goalkeeper whom was at manchester for much of his youth (2001 - 2006 he was contracted there) that gave you a happy day today :p

Litmus

Resident Freddy
um? you mean the team that has trained a good proportion of the English national team over the last ten years? I know you wouldn't be talking about Liverpool because they just buy decent players and train them to be shit :p

LOL tbh... oh and the thing about man utd just buying players rather than training them up. Right ok..

Beckham
Scholes
Giggs
Wes Brown
Nevile brother
Flecher
O' Shea
..etc etc

and liverpool?
Gerrard
Carriger
Owen