[FOA] Zalaz

K

Kurik BHM

you hibs should love glottis imo, hes the one that encourages albs to get mass farmed at your amg mmg room camps.

K

knoll

Originally posted by froler-mid
imo

lets go back too topic:

<PAIN> SUCK ASS:flame:

aww poor dragon knight died there must be something wrong with the game cause u arent supposed to die right...

R

Rollie

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Oh wait, let me provide you with one...
Here you go.
Taken today.
Regards, Glottis

lol once again you show yourself to be a complete retard using those pics as an example of zergs.

I

ilienwyn

Originally posted by behatch
No one cares of your opinion.

Well someone could tell same about any of us. So cut the crap, if you didn't care at the first point you would never answer.

PS: Should make a new game called Flamewars. Some people seem they would love it :rolleyes: :D

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Sorry I could not capture them all, there were 3fgh
Had to go check as Duskwave, to make sure what your guild emblem was...
Anyway, updated the page a bit.
Posted some new screens. From the past 30 minutes.
Odd how I did not manage to take a screen which shows you lot solo...
Ab_fluid, look at the first pic again btw. Shows a VGN just moving through the amg. The firebolg.
Regards, Glottis

Updated

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by -RG-Jaond
lol call that a zerg?

Look at yourself ffs :)

3fgh versus 1 fg Albs, yes, I call that being zerged.
If not, not sure why you Mids or Hibs ever complain.
Regards, Glottis

L

loxleyhood

You call that a zerg?

This is a zerg.

spoon.jpg

K

knoll

it seems like Glottis forgot to take his pills this week...

A

ab_fluid

Sorry I could not capture them all, there were 3fgh
Had to go check as Duskwave, to make sure what your guild emblem was...
Anyway, updated the page a bit.
Posted some new screens. From the past 30 minutes.
Odd how I did not manage to take a screen which shows you lot solo...
Ab_fluid, look at the first pic again btw. Shows a VGN just moving through the amg. The firebolg.
Regards, Glottis

Updated

dude common, you surely gotta have better than that? you're taking screenies of 1fg vgn tops in those screens, did you know pets are not counted as seperate grps than players?

so sad how you're stealthed letting your realm mates get raped by 1fg too, its like you see double the number of people

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by ab_fluid
dude common, you surely gotta have better than that? you're taking screenies of 1fg vgn tops in those screens, did you know pets are not counted as seperate grps than players?

so sad how you're stealthed letting your realm mates get raped by 1fg too, its like you see double the number of people

Lol, does not matter it is not 2fg VGN now does?
There is atleast 1fg VGN in each pic, with some other fg Hibs.
Still more than the 1fg VGN you preach.
You bitch about Albs zerging, but you do the same yourself. That is all I'm proving with those screens.
But keep talking around it, it is amusing.
Regards, Glottis

A

ab_fluid

Lol, does not matter it is not 2fg VGN now does?
There is atleast 1fg VGN in each pic, with some other fg Hibs.
Still more than the 1fg VGN you preach.
You bitch about Albs zerging, but you do the same yourself. That is all I'm proving with those screens.
But keep talking around it, it is amusing.
Regards, Glottis

no all you're proving is what kind of a dumb pissant you are, you see things that are not there, like you're dillusional of something, theres not 2fg of hibs in anyone of them pics, some show 1 or 2 vgn people in them, and don't worry, a lot of people find you very amusing with such stupid posts.

K

knoll

why the fuck are crying u mofo EMAIN is actually hibernias frontier if they wanna run entier realm zerging albs and mids i see nothing wrong in it.

after all its their frontier.

B

behatch

Originally posted by knoll
why the fuck are crying u mofo EMAIN is actually hibernias frontier if they wanna run entier realm zerging albs and mids i see nothing wrong in it.

after all its their frontier.

the first time i have thought about it like that,and your right,there land there pride there honour! they should do whatever it takes!

K

knoll

of course....

we are just a plauge leching our ass off

E

Ekydus

Originally posted by Arnor
albs are outzerged 20 out of 24 hours? :ROFLMAO:
Tell you what dude, roll an Alb, then you can come duo with me for a day and you can see the fucking hell I go through. Don't fucking call me the inbred moron you idiot.

Capiche?

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Ekydus
Tell you what dude, roll an Alb, then you can come duo with me for a day and you can see the fucking hell I go through. Don't fucking call me the inbred moron you idiot.

Capiche?

a) did I call YOU a inbred moron?

b) try to duo as whatever realm as a non-stealther and you will be zerged, I've done it myself ALOT so I know how it is to be run over by superior numbers.

I laughed at glottis pathetic statement that albs are outzerged 20 out of 24 hours, if you have any clue you should do so yourself, even though you mostly stay in odins in duo's you will still know that a /who emain at any given time between 15:00 and 03:00 more often then not will yield 100+

and btw, I have an alb just FYI

A

ab_fluid

a) did I call YOU a inbred moron?

b) try to duo as whatever realm as a non-stealther and you will be zerged, I've done it myself ALOT so I know how it is to be run over by superior numbers.

I laughed at glottis pathetic statement that albs are outzerged 20 out of 24 hours, if you have any clue you should do so yourself, even though you mostly stay in odins in duo's you will still know that a /who emain at any given time between 15:00 and 03:00 more often then not will yield 100+

and btw, I have an alb just FYI

Arnor, people make stuff up out of thin air, its great fun, jus sit back and laugh :D

E

Ekydus

Originally posted by ab_fluid
Arnor, people make stuff up out of thin air, its great fun, jus sit back and laugh :D
So I magically dreamt up DAoC, my characters, all of you and this forum?

If I have a stealther (solo or not) I'm still a fucking lamer(?)
If I solo (FUCKING CREDIBILITY) I get zerged, then you all moan about balance?

Arnor;
albs are outzerged 20 out of 24 hours? :ROFLMAO:

holy crap glottis, you overdid yourself for REAL here! :clap: :clap:

albs zerg because they are full of inbred morons with not enough patience to make balanced groups. Just the same reason that mids/hibs zerg when they do (or to beat alb/hib/midzerg) the difference is that alb has about 10 million more 12-year old foreign (not only spanish :p but non-english-speaking) nubbers with the patience of an ox in heat.

you sing michael jackson, I joke about michael jackson, capiche? :p

So I am a non-English speaking 12 year old with an attitude problem and also a "nubber" for clicking Albion at the start up, and know 10 million people?

Get a fucking grip please, It's insulting.

A

ab_fluid

So I magically dreamt up DAoC, my characters, all of you and this forum?

If I have a stealther (solo or not) I'm still a fucking lamer(?)
If I solo (FUCKING CREDIBILITY) I get zerged, then you all moan about balance?

Arnor;

So I am a non-English speaking 12 year old with an attitude problem and also a "nubber" for clicking Albion at the start up, and know 10 million people?

you need to calm down my young padawan, i sense the dark side is stlong in you, you made up where arnor called you a blahblah wahtever, cba to go and check what it was, nobody mentioned you made up your chars and daoc did they?

Also, yes compared to hib/mid it does "appear" that most albs are kids and theres a hello of a lot of spanish players on alb/excal (not saying thats a bad thing), doesn't mean you are though, you wanna take everything as a personal attack on you go ahead, but its rich to tell people to get a grip when you clearly need to do so yourself.

E

Ekydus

Whoops, Hib just steamrolled me in Odin's Gate. WHAT FUN!

A

ab_fluid

Whoops, Hib just steamrolled me in Odin's Gate. WHAT FUN!

was i there? was vgn there? was arnor there? no? thought not, totally irelivant

E

Ekydus

Diabien and other pricks satisfying their urges to ram pointy things up my shiny ass...

I don't want to play Dark Ages of PortAndGetKilledOverAndOverAgainAndCalledANewbieEvenThoughThereIsPrettyMuchFuckAllYouCanDoAboutIt

FFS.

A

Arnor

like fluid said, stop taking everything as a direct fucking attack at your very soul.

if your gonna play the "mortally-insulted-negro/jew/<insert ex-oppressed minority here>" role I wont dignify you with any more tbh.

J

jaapi

Diabien and other pricks satisfying their urges to ram pointy things up my shiny ass...

I don't want to play Dark Ages of PortAndGetKilledOverAndOverAgainAndCalledANewbieEvenThoughThereIsPrettyMuchFuckAllYouCanDoAboutIt

FFS.
Try solo chanter then.

Users who are viewing this thread