[FOA] Zalaz

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
And here we go.
NP and RG are zerging Emain.
As soon as NP or RG cannot deal with the 1 fg Albs or Hibs, in comes either NP or RG to help.
Funny how they will log as soon as Albs or Hibs can kill them.
Regards, Glottis

NP savaged our gg, not running with RG from what i can see

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by Arnor
is this before or after you molest our lowlvls?

If your lowlvl's comes to Emain and are 35+ i will attack em as they are yellow at that point.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by ab_fluid
NP savaged our gg, not running with RG from what i can see

Just like you were not running with that other hibs just now at the amg...
Sure... Hibs also zerging now. You were saying? Or you just want to remain ignorant?
Regards, Glottis

B

Blazor Meneth

gash couldn't bother to read it all but loxley should indeed get awarded by "Most nag/whine in one thread"

Didn't really get when he and glottis made best buddies tho but let him have his opinion imo :)

R

Rollie

glottis 3rd thread you have said NP use radar and 3rd time ill ask, do you have proof, or you just making yourself look stupid as usual?

E

eNzi

lmao Glottis seems your out on pretty deep water here...
I will make sure, that if I ever kill you, I will spam the /rude /slit and /moon if mythic puts that emote into game, untill you release.

Have fun 'till we meet ingame.

Oh and btw, I had to laugh about the "shoot the speeder" thingy

V

vintervargen

glottis do suck, if you gonna leech on fights, at least do it right.

lox the latest weeks there have been ~60 hibs in emain at primetime very often. 60 hibs = at least 6 fgs. = at least 3fgs roaming solo. at those times, its very difficult to find another fg to fight, since all realms might have one zerg/2-3fg group going. not so surprisingly, the fg's gonna have a bit of similar routes. this applies to the early day too, when there isnt much ppl out.

L

loxleyhood

I never said they were roaming together. But he was in 2fg on atk road.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by vintervargen

glottis do suck, if you gonna leech on fights, at least do it right.

lox the latest weeks there have been ~60 hibs in emain at primetime very often. 60 hibs = at least 6 fgs. = at least 3fgs roaming solo. at those times, its very difficult to find another fg to fight, since all realms might have one zerg/2-3fg group going. not so surprisingly, the fg's gonna have a bit of similar routes. this applies to the early day too, when there isnt much ppl out.

Lol, one fg of Albs just died at amg Emain to 3fg Hibs...
Including LA, VGN, and some other noob guild.
This was right after we killed a fg LA in a nice 1 vs 1 fight. Guess they could not stand it and called in 3fg Hibs.
Hibs should really be quiet, they are zerging as much as the Mids are, which in both cases is more than the Albs are doing.
Despite the big disadvantage we have due to the cards dealt to us by Mythic.
Hibs and Mids are just rp whores who are trying to ruin the game.
Regards, Glottis

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by knoll
ROFL glottis u even belive your self how sad.

Actually true, so hard not to believe it.
All Mids and Hibs do is complain about Albs, while they themselves are 20 times worse and actually hypocritical about it all.
Regards, Glottis

K

knoll

if u havent figured it out yet stopid so every realm do zerg sometimes hibs more then the rest and vice versa nothing to whine your ass off about after all thats what the game is about.

N

noaim

Hibs should really be quiet, they are zerging as much as the Mids are, which in both cases is more than the Albs are doing.

Which only shows that you are either a retard or just fooling around.

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by loxleyhood
I never said they were roaming together. But he was in 2fg on atk road.

theres a massive difference between roaming 2fg and running into another fg at some place fyi

A

ab_fluid

Sure... Hibs also zerging now. You were saying? Or you just want to remain ignorant?
Regards, Glottis

no, i wasn't, not even logged on when this post was made, haven't been to emain all day tbh

A

ab_fluid

All Mids and Hibs do is complain about Albs, while they themselves are 20 times worse and actually hypocritical about it all.
Regards, Glottis

yeh, hibs always camp amg in 8fg, move the zerg to mmg, then back to amg, then to tower, then back to amg, then mmg, then after a few hours of it, everyone sticks nukenin or filip or bloodthorn and they go attack crim, get wiped by hibs, and rinse and repeat.

R

Rollie

Regards, Glottis

gonna answer my question oh retarded one?

L

loxleyhood

theres a massive difference between roaming 2fg and running into another fg at some place fyi

If Glottis is lame as a solor adding of an alb zerg then how lame are you as a fg adding on another fg?

G

Glottis_Xanadu

no, i wasn't, not even logged on when this post was made, haven't been to emain all day tbh

I said VGN.
You are on officer of VGN.
So what you said before, about never in 2fgh has now been disproved 2 times.
Yawn.
Regards, Glottis

A

ab_fluid

If Glottis is lame as a solor adding of an alb zerg then how lame are you as a fg adding on another fg?

its not the adding part that gets me majorly, its the making a totally hypociritcal thread about emoting, when he is the biggest spammer ever to grace the game. I also see a difference between 1fg vgn helping another fg who is fighting a battle against over double there number of albs, than adding on a fight where you over double enemy numbers.

A

ab_fluid

I said VGN.
You are on officer of VGN.
So what you said before, about never in 2fgh has now been disproved 2 times.
Yawn.
Regards, Glottis

Regards, Glottis

it gets boring proving you wrong, and if you think smth at amg means shit, then you should think albs run 10fg etc, cos we've seen it at amg many times.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

its not the adding part that gets me majorly, its the making a totally hypociritcal thread about emoting, when he is the biggest spammer ever to grace the game. I also see a difference between 1fg vgn helping another fg who is fighting a battle against over double there number of albs, than adding on a fight where you over double enemy numbers.

First of all, the fight at the amg versus 3fg Hibs was done by 1fg Albs. Ask the nuke LA group, they got beaten before the tank LA group, the VGN and some other noob Hib group arrived.

And about the emote. Read my first post again fool.
I have no problem with emoting at me, as I do it all the time.
I have a problem with emoting /bow as if you did a nice, clean, honorable fight while in reality you ganked someone with 5 friends.
Would be like a zerg running over your elite group, ganking you, and then bowing to thank you for the good fight... But reading might be hard for you.
Regards, Glottis

L

loxleyhood

You added on 1fg Albs.

A

ab_fluid

You added on 1fg Albs.

not if they were fighting 1fg vgn, but keep acusing me of things you have no proof of

A

ab_fluid

First of all, the fight at the amg versus 3fg Hibs was done by 1fg Albs. Ask the nuke LA group, they got beaten before the tank LA group, the VGN and some other noob Hib group arrived.

i can't comment as i was not there, for all i know, you coulda beaten 1fg LA (great job beating our horribly overpowred realm, with your poor classes QQ). then we got a message where they died, and rushed to kill 1fg albs with our 1fg, only to turn up _just_ as another grp did and both engaged at the same time as no-one was fighting already. So many different things could have happened.

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Belomar
So, again in my own, highly biased opinion, the best way to fix the situation would have been to simply move the resistance debuffs in the enchanter mana spec line to the enchantment spec line (incidentially, this is exactly the situation for Cabalists). This would mean that enchantment suddenly becomes a viable spec line, and that the mana line gets a deserving nerf from having all of the "goodies" of the class (focus shield, PBAE and resistance debuffs) to becoming a little more balanced.

which is how I have stated they should nerf chanters all along :)

A

Arnor

Lol, I play at loads of different times throughout the week, and Albs are outzerged 20 out of the 24 hours. There will be fg Hibs or Mids running around Emain way before the Albs can make a fg.
So there is no excuse really. Albs zerg cause of inferior classes, you Hibs will zerg cause sometimes 1,5-2fg random Albs will beat a Hib group. Same goes for Mids. As soon as one of their fotm groups die, in comes the zerg. Fine that you do not want to lose, but you lot expect Albions to bend over each time while you rp whore away.
Regards, Glottis

albs are outzerged 20 out of 24 hours? :ROFLMAO:

holy crap glottis, you overdid yourself for REAL here! :clap: :clap:

albs zerg because they are full of inbred morons with not enough patience to make balanced groups. Just the same reason that mids/hibs zerg when they do (or to beat alb/hib/midzerg) the difference is that alb has about 10 million more 12-year old foreign (not only spanish :p but non-english-speaking) nubbers with the patience of an ox in heat.

Originally posted by Aybabtu
If your lowlvl's comes to Emain and are 35+ i will attack em as they are yellow at that point.

you sing michael jackson, I joke about michael jackson, capiche? :p

L

loxleyhood

not if they were fighting 1fg vgn, but keep acusing me of things you have no proof of

A fg adding on a fg fight already in progress is such a common occurance I never think of taking a screenshot of it.

A

ab_fluid

A fg adding on a fg fight already in progress is such a common occurance I never think of taking a screenshot of it.

well ain't that unfortunate

Users who are viewing this thread