News Flight MH17

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
No confirmation of it being shot down yet, Sky news filling in the blanks as usual.

*Though it looks likely it was shot down

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Malaysian Airlines again? Losing one plane, these things happen. Losing two, that's just careless.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Its not really their fault if it gets shot down by AA is it?

megadave

I am a FH squatter
I flew over Ukraine on a Malaysian flight not too long ago, scary shit.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Early rumours suggest the rebels were armed by Russia, shit-storm incoming?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
They have been armed and directly supported by Russian feet on the ground since the start...

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I'm sure Russia will blame the Ukraine and the Rebels will say "fuck all to do with us"

megadave

I am a FH squatter
They have been armed and directly supported by Russian feet on the ground since the start...
Some guy on reported on twitter that Russia had given the rebels who are stationed right where it happened sophisticated AA weapons several hours prior to the event.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Good point by a talking head on the BBC. We have flight trackers these days on phones (my mum is weirdly obsessed by it!) They must have been retarded to shoot it down.

Gray

FH is my second home
Hope no one called Jack Bauer was on that flight.

Quite unfortunate for Malaysia Airlines, if i remember with the previous tragedy, did they not have an impeccable safety record along with this Being 777? Then these two disasters potentially out of their control impact on that.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Early rumours suggest the rebels were armed by Russia, shit-storm incoming?

Early rumours in the western press. I bet the rumours in Russia are that the Ukranian government shot them down.

The fact is - we'll never know for sure as we can't believe either Ukranian side, the Russians, or Western governments. The whole lot of them are a bunch of lying shits.

Talivar

Part of the furniture
Jack Bauer cant have been on the plane, we would have found a room full of dead people with guns and AA instead of a downed plane!

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Early rumours in the western press. I bet the rumours in Russia are that the Ukranian government shot them down.

The fact is - we'll never know for sure as we can't believe either Ukranian side, the Russians, or Western governments. The whole lot of them are a bunch of lying shits.
Well here's a post from the leader of the Ukrainian Seperatist Rebels which has since been removed.

Bswc4vNIAAAm25j.jpg

Claims they shot down a cargo plane in exactly the same area and to stay out of their skies.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Well here's a post from the leader of the Ukrainian Seperatist Rebels which has since been removed.

Yeah, because you believe everything you read on the internet and nobody ever has their accounts hacked by amateurs and script kiddies - never mind professionals or foreign intelligence agencies.

It could be -any- of them. And we, the plebs, will never, ever, know.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Gave up trying to use sarcasm on FH, fannies always get their tampons tangled.

soze

I am a FH squatter
If Americans can manage to shoot down a British plane broadcasting that it is friendly I have no trouble believing that a Rebel with a new bit of hardware might mistake a passenger plane for a cargo plane and shoot it down.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
"Putin offered condolences to the Malaysia PM".

wutLOL?

Olgaline

FH is my second home
If Americans can manage to shoot down a British plane broadcasting that it is friendly I have no trouble believing that a Rebel with a new bit of hardware might mistake a passenger plane for a cargo plane and shoot it down.

which plane would that be?

ECA

I am a FH squatter

Or Iran Air Flight 655.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom