First thought on Cluster-RVR ?

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
it is hard atm ppl are judging on first few days, but think ppl should let it settle down.

my guild went on runs from 7.30 to 10 got prob 1 fg fight with out adds the whole night and rest we just got killed by adds but we kept at it and we will keep at it no point giving up after 2 days of cluster but i do think other fg's should cut out the adding if they want the enemy to carry on
no fun when all u do is / release with out rp's .

but if it does not get better i can see a lot of guild's that actually solo and not add will end up quiting game so if u like all these grps to fight try not add

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Oshikai said:
I had about 8 1vs1 yesterday & with me playing like a twat lost about 6 of them :cheers: had several fg's run by & not add, had old & new realmies near by & had (i think) one mage add so i backed off & had a random druid heal me so i backed off, oh also had a good fight with a scout at one of the hib mg's but he got mezzed as there was a big fight going on down below, i left him also but he got killed by another fg inc to the mg (harsh imo).

Rest of my runs (about 10) involved me getting killed by duo's trio's & fg's so no change there.

So, in a nutshell was an ok first night for me solo.

Running in our GG, that was another story :eek2:

Yeh soz about that, first of all i met you solo and beat you then i ended up douing with a skald.

P.S. sorry my duo killed you. I felt bad afterwards since i remembered you solo. If i see yo in rvr again solo and im duo i'll tell me friend not to kill you.:cheers:

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
Calaclya said:
I'll respect u more when u pay my subs! :)
I'll pay your subs for a month if you and your rp home delivery group stop adding when we are fighting some decent fg

boppas

Fledgling Freddie
lol ^^

All this strong whining about zergs/adding

With this amount of activity im looking forward to RR's both offence & defence... afterall thats what RvR is about maybe now there will be alot more activity with relics :)

Id be happy attacking a relic keep or defending one all night tbh than run about trying to get RP's ...unfortunately, my solo skills dont allow me to do this! :(

Zergs? who gives a fk ... zerg or be zerged tbh. Cant be a good large 3 way battle that can last a long time instead of fgVfg that usually last less then 1min.

give more zergs plz :D

Solo ... I solo'd a few times & got steam rolled everytime \o/ ...shit happens ^^

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Coldbeard said:
If this is not going to change it's probably a nice reason to leave the game forever :cheers:

The perfect Example: If this is not going to change...

How about you change? To another Place to have FG vs FG or solo fights or whatever you prefer.

I play this Game for a long time now and i never understood the Fullgroups and Soloers who want those non zergy fights. It's really easy (Even better now with NF) to avoid Zergs. And with all the Chat things like IRC, Teamspeak etc you can choose places to meet other Groups without Adds.
They just don't care. They keep running to the Spots where the Zergs are and whine if they get killed by Adds and Zergs on FH, IRC, Teamspeak and Ingame!

Now the Question:

Why do they keep running near those Masses? To get some easy Rps from the Zerg while there is nothing else to fight. Thats it.

And if they loose they whine like little Kids and sometimes quit the Game! :p

Personally i like everything about the Game even some PvE! (Apart from Toa)
Full Group vs Full Group fights. Duo, Solo, whatever. The Reason i started this Game were those big Battles. (Would have started some gay egoshooter if i wanted those 8 vs 8 at the beginning). I really enjoy them even if they have nothing to do with skill. And there is no Game out there who comes even close to those battles!

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Samaroon EatsCheese said:
liked you better when you duo'd with Brite :mad:
Brite is elitist with MAelstrom now. :< So I hafv to play abit with Q Legacy Q. :(

Starbuck

Fledgling Freddie
I think anywhere that you can get to quickly (the island) is going to be zergy. People will by nature add on everything if they don't like fg rvr or can't compete in fg rvr.

The only suggestion I have is that fg people roam another zone and let the zerg v zerg occur on the island.

ofc if you can beat the zergs then theres a lot of rp's to be had! ;)

I personally found zerg fights very boring last night....just a case of chasing and spamming smite as a cleric when you outnumber the enemy and running/dieing in a few seconds when your outnumbered.

Zerg begets zerg...I'd be happy to jump out of that equation anyday.

Unless I get myself a zerg leeching group of course!

Bottom line is people don't all like to play the game the same way and will find a way to enjoy it.

lynetje

Fledgling Freddie
love till yet only problem is that they nerf us cleric s so much now we have to hit a hib or mid like 10+ times with spells before they die still do not under stand why we albs get a spell against us and are hit for 800+ dannage per hit and i as a cleric with 50 smite can hit only for 176 dammage they realy should make that the same in all realms like 300 per hit max if you are hib mid or alb

Osri

Fledgling Freddie
lynetje said:
love till yet only problem is that they nerf us cleric s so much now we have to hit a hib or mid like 10+ times with spells before they die still do not under stand why we albs get a spell against us and are hit for 800+ dannage per hit and i as a cleric with 50 smite can hit only for 176 dammage they realy should make that the same in all realms like 300 per hit max if you are hib mid or alb

Reason why albs just cant manage ! :m00:

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
good to see such great action. :cheers: yes too much adding and zerging but its early days.

there are other zones than agramon u know? ppl who are tired of adds/being zerged should head to hadrians/emain/odins imo.

a lil tip on not getting zerged: keep away from amg/alb bridges ;)

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
On USA pretty much all fg's avoid Agramon like plague and roam around the keeps and so as before Agramon,just an idea for you.

And yes albs suck since Smite clerics won't hit over 200 dmg,That's an fact-

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Icebreaker said:
The perfect Example: If this is not going to change...

How about you change? To another Place to have FG vs FG or solo fights or whatever you prefer.

I play this Game for a long time now and i never understood the Fullgroups and Soloers who want those non zergy fights. It's really easy (Even better now with NF) to avoid Zergs. And with all the Chat things like IRC, Teamspeak etc you can choose places to meet other Groups without Adds.
They just don't care. They keep running to the Spots where the Zergs are and whine if they get killed by Adds and Zergs on FH, IRC, Teamspeak and Ingame!

Now the Question:

Why do they keep running near those Masses? To get some easy Rps from the Zerg while there is nothing else to fight. Thats it.

And if they loose they whine like little Kids and sometimes quit the Game! :p

Personally i like everything about the Game even some PvE! (Apart from Toa)
Full Group vs Full Group fights. Duo, Solo, whatever. The Reason i started this Game were those big Battles. (Would have started some gay egoshooter if i wanted those 8 vs 8 at the beginning). I really enjoy them even if they have nothing to do with skill. And there is no Game out there who comes even close to those battles!

Was not complaining, was merely implying that I hope it changes because was not that much of fun the way I experienced it that night. I said "if it changes" because it would be a bit misleading to judge after only a few days. I post what I think, my subjective and in no way talking on the behalf of others. Funny how you act like you know me and the grps I run in, can't really say I know who you are at all or if I've ever talked with you before.

Can't post anything here without it being classified as whine, after all the topic was named "First thought on Cluster-RVR ?"

Ging

Part of the furniture
Eleasias said:
I'll pay your subs for a month if you and your rp home delivery group stop adding when we are fighting some decent fg

u got it, now hand over the cash, i personally have 468 accounts which i pay in yearly subscriptions so u cant pay for 1 month it will have to be the 12.

im eagerly awating your cash to spend :)

Vilje

Fledgling Freddie
My first impression was that RvR is just like it was pre-cluster, with a bit more people of course.

Still, I don't get the feeling that it is more zergy now than before, but I might have been lucky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom