First thought on Cluster-RVR ?

Brite

Banned
had some good fights, lots of action out, but got added on quite a bit even by high rr's , golden age gone back to there good old ways again i see aswell ;)

hopefully less adding when things cool down

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Straef said:
Four fg on /stick, nuff said :(

Could've said to the third and fourth that you dont like running such a big zerg because it lags you, Straef ;)

Or make up an excuse how your chatgroup is full or smth :p

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Finally worth playing again! yay, had uber fun today :>

Crookshanks

Fledgling Freddie
Its nice to see lots and lots of people out and about again - reminds me of the old days before people got to level 50 wandering about aimlessly in the frontier :D It was nice to finally see the "big names" from Excalibur too.

Solo play is definately a no no at the moment though. I tried and got several good fights which I might not have lost as embarressingly as usual - but each time a fg from one of the three realms turned up and ganked me or my opponent (not that I'm complaining - its part of the fun :D).

On Excalibur - doesn't any FG leave solo'ers alone or is it just everyones a bit hyper at the moment with lots of people to kill?

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
Crookshanks said:
Its nice to see lots and lots of people out and about again - reminds me of the old days before people got to level 50 wandering about aimlessly in the frontier :D It was nice to finally see the "big names" from Excalibur too.

Solo play is definately a no no at the moment though. I tried and got several good fights which I might not have lost as embarressingly as usual - but each time a fg from one of the three realms turned up and ganked me or my opponent (not that I'm complaining - its part of the fun :D).

On Excalibur - doesn't any FG leave solo'ers alone or is it just everyones a bit hyper at the moment with lots of people to kill?

No fgs will leave the soloers alone :( And since almost everyone already adds on you it turned excal into a imma just add back attitude. So alot of nice fights ect ruined by it. But thats just how the cookie crumbles. And /wave to all the prydweniers

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Ganking Ganking Ganking, i'm ashamed to be an alb ;/

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
fantastic to play in a fg, shit to play as solo :p stealth world didnt seem to bad either

Brite

Banned
people who are complaining about not being able to solo obviously never played OF

you have to find solo rvr, there no use going to bridge 100 times to get mowed by the zerg, stop being stupid, with the amount of people around theres no chance of being left to solo

use your brains

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Good RvR this evening, never ran for ages and finding nothing:)

Porkbelly

Loyal Freddie
I Think its Mega shit so far and Mega shit soloing so hopfully it will better with my stealth zerg .

Sama

Banned
Porkbelly said:
I Think its Mega shit so far and Mega shit soloing so hopfully it will better with my stealth zerg .

how can you talk about solo'ing? xD

poisono

Fledgling Freddie
Im enjoying parts of it.

Enjoying:
Meeting new People
Laughing at all the confusion, such as a Excal asking for a DPS class. (he explained it as a Damage Per Second, so what he wanted was a DoT class)
More keep takes/defences

Hateing:
The Zerg from Stealthers and Groups.
Had three runs today and each ended up with albs vs mids vs hibs 3 way fight and albs ended up having the advantage every time as they had another full group storming around the corner in the middle of the fight.

Looking Forward Too:

Relic Defence etc Its part of the game I enjoy.
I know this is a RvR thread but generally with Cluster im seeing it as a damned nice way to sort out ML's and Arti hunts. I just hope Excal campers dont move over to Prydwen and make life hard.

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
I had lots of fun soloing tonight.
15 kills in over 3 hours isn't much, but better than other days i've had. :p

Had some fights around Bold, where a few of those on Excal have gone to solo lately, but mostly around the Beno docks area.
Didn't get ganked too much there either. Only couple of times did i run into more than 3 people.

Megarevs

Loyal Freddie
Porkbelly said:
Im Mega. You are shit. Not Mega shit...

Tristessa

One of Freddy's beloved
Indeed clustering was such a bad idea. Running around with the possibility/probability of not finding fights was sooo much better.

People hate it when it's empty, people hate it when it's full. How about making up your mind :p

Sama

Banned
its was defo better when it was empty.. almost 3 fucking am and still can't make it across the first bridge to agramon.

moik

Fledgling Freddie
From FGvsFG guild point of view, cluster has really saved daoc :worthy:

Bistrup666

Loyal Freddie
Well I've personally given up now.

Mythic has thrown everything at us to kill the game for the last 1½ year now, and cluster is as expected zerg only and laggy everywhere. :puke:

Some of U say it's impossible to solo as a stealther, yea well how do u think soloing is for us non stealthers it's not hard it's nonexistant or at like 4 am.

Starwind

Can't get enough of FH
For people crying that they cant find solo play, go play Tekken or Battleships.

The game does not revolve around just 2 people having a fight.

Respect solo people... yeah right, there is more IRC organised fights than a little, which is quite lame if you cant find a fight the natural way, so i aint holding back for anyone anymore until they start paying my subs.

Cluster is the bollox, more people more fun.

I will certainly be on the next steam roller of love, with Albs and Hibs stuck to the wheels :D

moik

Fledgling Freddie
Starwind said:
until they start paying my subs.
This is getting quite old. Don't you have any respect for other people? Just because you are "allowed" to do something according to the "rules/laws" of this game doesn't mean you have to do it when you destroy for other people. If everyone respected each other a bit more, i think most of us would have more fun (and less adds) :)

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
Its interesting to read the comments.

If you are looking for a fair fight why are joing going to Argamon? Pick another zone. There are 3 frontiers. Take some towers, you will drag people out.

If people start using the ports again and traveling to other froniters. Then play style will start to change and people will start streading out.

Also if everyone travels through Argamon to get to other frontiers then the bridges/milegates will become choke points. You just will not get through.

Osri

Fledgling Freddie
Cluster rox, lots fights now and many gg´s out :cheers:

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Zoia said:
I had lots of fun soloing tonight.
15 kills in over 3 hours isn't much, but better than other days i've had. :p

Had some fights around Bold, where a few of those on Excal have gone to solo lately, but mostly around the Beno docks area.
Didn't get ganked too much there either. Only couple of times did i run into more than 3 people.

Thanks for the good fights vs my Armsman. I hope I can put up a better fight when I am higher RR and got some practice.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
SkarIronfist said:
Its interesting to read the comments.

If you are looking for a fair fight why are joing going to Argamon? Pick another zone. There are 3 frontiers. Take some towers, you will drag people out.

If people start using the ports again and traveling to other froniters. Then play style will start to change and people will start streading out.

Also if everyone travels through Argamon to get to other frontiers then the bridges/milegates will become choke points. You just will not get through.

nicely said :)

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
moik said:
From FGvsFG guild point of view, cluster has really saved daoc :worthy:
Agreed 100%. Havent had this much fun in rvr for the last 5 month. And honstly, people expect to have clean 8v8 when there is 1000 or so, in one zone? :D

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie
Gazon said:
Oh look, people whining about "zerging" and "adding" in a game that was made for JUST THAT.

daoc_xianghua said:
thats rly stupid tbh

the game isnt made for any playstyle , it just depends on the ppl who play it.

Fine, you can play however you like to play. Go do a square dance with your buddies on the island every night for all I care.

My point is you just can't expect other people to play it your way.
QQ is inevitable if you insist. :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom