First thought on Cluster-RVR ?

Ging

Part of the furniture
moik said:
This is getting quite old. Don't you have any respect for other people? Just because you are "allowed" to do something according to the "rules/laws" of this game doesn't mean you have to do it when you destroy for other people. If everyone respected each other a bit more, i think most of us would have more fun (and less adds) :)

I'll respect u more when u pay my subs! :)

Carnalito

One of Freddy's beloved
The good part is that there's actually some action going on, no need to run around for hours looking for things to kill.

The bad part is the adding, but whatever.. :) Im sure the RvR will even out to other places than agramon..

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:
Could've said to the third and fourth that you dont like running such a big zerg because it lags you, Straef ;)

Or make up an excuse how your chatgroup is full or smth :p
Ahaha, hahaha, haha.. really :<

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Think it was cool, even though it was abit zergy, I still like it as there is much more action now.

+
More action In Frontier
more people in BG's
More ML raids.

-
"Alittle zergy now at start", but still much more fun then it was before ;D

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Megarevs said:
Im Mega. You are shit. Not Mega shit...

same shit, different name :p

SkarIronfist said:
Its interesting to read the comments.

If you are looking for a fair fight why are joing going to Argamon? Pick another zone. There are 3 frontiers. Take some towers, you will drag people out.

If people start using the ports again and traveling to other froniters. Then play style will start to change and people will start streading out.

Also if everyone travels through Argamon to get to other frontiers then the bridges/milegates will become choke points. You just will not get through.

this is what i'm hoping for as well. more siegeing, the RW in flames, more spread action. not that the tank bastards in my group ever gonna crarry a ram :(

Comos

Loyal Freddie
the "alb-stealthers add" comments are quite funny since EVERY realm's stealthers add. I have been added on countless times yesterday, who cares?

lallaren

Fledgling Freddie
Great fun, but abit of add's from most ppl, but atleast rvr is a great fun with new enemies.

Vermillon

One of Freddy's beloved
Enough with the whines already!!
What you prefere? To play in an almost empty server so you can have your presious 1vs1 near bridges?

A live server full of people is ALWAYS better than a dead server.
On the full server you might have your 1vs1 some time, on the dead server you find nothing.

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
I ahd a wonderful time last night. :clap: Cheers to Seanpaul for the group :drink:

p.s. yes i was playing dasrk age of camelot. :clap:

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Absolute blast for both fg and solo. To all the qqers...LOL @ you sad lot. As Brite said, you have clearly forgotten how OF was if you wanted 1 v 1 action.

If you want to get zerged go to Lagramon, if not stay away. There is plenty around to kill but fuck me you lot want it on a plate. Get a clue and give it time.

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
poisono said:
Im enjoying parts of it.

Enjoying:
Meeting new People
Laughing at all the confusion, such as a Excal asking for a DPS class. (he explained it as a Damage Per Second, so what he wanted was a DoT class)
More keep takes/defences

daoc is how old? and you still dont know what a high dps class is :( (no its not dot)

i had fun, to much adding for my liking but sure beats running around in an empty agramon

Killswitch

FH is my second home
blah blah blah alb zerg alb zerg alb zerg

my FGA fought 2fgh...during the fight 2fgm added and before the fight finished another 2fgm, 1fgh and 1fga arrived...

EVERYONE ZERGS!!!!!!!

This has been a public service announcement...

Kerig

Fledgling Freddie
cluster is great imo. loads of new names and the zones are busy again. watched a lot of fights in agramon, at beno docks, on the central bridges, and lots of towers changing hands. great to see the game come alive.

just a shame the fools are going to halve the population again with classic servers, but nm.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Too early to say tbh. Now the uncertainty of clustering is out the way, be nice if it revives the whole realm war concept, I'm no big fan of camping keeps etc., but the game is missing something without it (although I suspect it may be gone for good now).

Just wish they'd fix the XML soon so can tell who the fuck anyone is.

Give it a couple of weeks and most soloers will know where to go for fights under new status quo.

Kev

One of Freddy's beloved
I must say i wasn't looking forward to clustering knowing just how bad it was for some of the lower pop servers in the US. But even running a non opted group last night was amazing. Had loads of really nice fights even with the adds, and if you aren't skilled enough to know how to deal with adds in Agramon then your going to the wrong zone. I am most definately looking forward to the future now that the server is clustered. Just what the doctor ordered IMO

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
So far 95% of adders I get has been alb-excal ppl :eek:

See plenty of hib/mid-excal ppl letting me finish fight.

But overall it´s nice. Action even off-peek hours

Amiga

Can't get enough of FH
Samaroon EatsCheese said:
from my point of view, it's made the game worthless in rvr trying to solo. won't catch me loggin on much in the future :eek:
try brynja.. had a couple of 1vs1 there yday :>

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Thumbs up from me, still meeting groups past 11:30pm which was great, adding was nowhere near as bad as I expected, and we were left our fg/fg fights on plenty of occasions (and likewise returned the compliment), /salute to those like minded fg's.

Cant see what solo stealthers have to moan about, you'll get your fun once you adjust, feel sorry for solo non-stealthers though.

Brite

Banned
Amiga said:
try brynja.. had a couple of 1vs1 there yday :>

yep people go to docks still to get to other realms bridges rather than running through agramon, like i said earlier use your brain, try somthing different, dont just give up after trying to get a solo fight in a zerg area which is stupid

Amiga

Can't get enough of FH
bad, couple doesn't really seem like a lot ;p don't like the idea of waiting forever for a fight etc ;/
well i was there for 15min tops. spent most of my time soloing in agramon which wasnt very smart on the first day of clustering :>

anyway, ill roam brynja a bit more today and we'll see if it sucks or not ;p

Amiga said:
well i was there for 15min tops. spent most of my time soloing in agramon which wasnt very smart on the first day of clustering :>

anyway, ill roam brynja a bit more today and we'll see if it sucks or not ;p

it actually doesn't seem as bad as i thought it would be, no lack of action of solo people etc, and everyone ive fought so far is a skald ^^

brad

Fledgling Freddie
I bet there all excal skalds. when ever i look around and target someone it's a skald from excal.:)

So far soloing hasn't been to good, but i reckon once things settle down, more people will solo so more fights for meh.

P.S. blizzard thanks for not killing me today, was funny fighting about 6 alb stealthers and killing one of them and nearly a second.:cheers:

Amiga

Can't get enough of FH
Vladamir said:
Since when did you solo? :eek:
I solo now and then even if it sounds unreal. I have my reasons for duoing with szakal but im sure no one wants to hear about them so ill shut up.

Oshikai

Fledgling Freddie
bad, couple doesn't really seem like a lot ;p don't like the idea of waiting forever for a fight etc ;/

I had about 8 1vs1 yesterday & with me playing like a twat lost about 6 of them :cheers: had several fg's run by & not add, had old & new realmies near by & had (i think) one mage add so i backed off & had a random druid heal me so i backed off, oh also had a good fight with a scout at one of the hib mg's but he got mezzed as there was a big fight going on down below, i left him also but he got killed by another fg inc to the mg (harsh imo).

Rest of my runs (about 10) involved me getting killed by duo's trio's & fg's so no change there.

So, in a nutshell was an ok first night for me solo.

Running in our GG, that was another story :eek2:

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
If this is not going to change it's probably a nice reason to leave the game forever :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom