First Screenies of the next expansion.

[TB] Benedictine

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
381
Nice! Almost worth coming back for.

Still, every time I consider it, I see 'Master Levels' flashing before me :(
 

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Nov 25, 2004
Messages
1,913
Very nice.

Means ill have to have a new template, don't think my current shapechange will go down well with my horse :<<<
 

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Joined
Jan 21, 2004
Messages
10,133
thats quite disapointing :s
i mean.. the horse is floating
looks like the half arsed job mythic usually apply :(
 

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Joined
Apr 21, 2004
Messages
1,862
Chronictank said:
thats quite disapointing :s
i mean.. the horse is floating
looks like the half arsed job mythic usually apply :(
Remember these are very early shots from an as-yet unfinished system. There are several interviews with Mythic people from E3 where they freely say that the horses are only just fleshed out, there's barely any animation on them and a lot of rough edges to polish. This is just a preview of a work-in-progress.
 

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Sep 13, 2004
Messages
2,721
Chronictank said:
thats quite disapointing :s
i mean.. the horse is floating
looks like the half arsed job mythic usually apply :(

Dooooooom Doooooom Doooooooom

thought i would say it before someone else did..

:m00:
 

Khale

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Apr 4, 2004
Messages
344
Like it's hard to lower the height of the horse :D Looks nice imo. Does make me wonder how fast they go and if they make some spells/abilities unnecessary (might not even be able to mount in RvR which might be best I think)
 

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Jun 30, 2004
Messages
3,251
..

you can mount in rvr, said in the E3 speech:) ride ur horse into rvr battle etc etc and i think they go at the top lvl mini/skald/bard speed i think i read somewhere
 

UndyingAngel

Part of the furniture
Joined
Jan 21, 2004
Messages
1,957
Khale said:
Like it's hard to lower the height of the horse :D Looks nice imo. Does make me wonder how fast they go and if they make some spells/abilities unnecessary (might not even be able to mount in RvR which might be best I think)
I think you will as there is talk in one of the interview about you being able to be knocked of your horse by another player!
 

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Joined
Dec 27, 2003
Messages
41,921
looking forward to it, though i am worried that mythic will fuck it up, like they have every single expansion so far, SI (savages), toa (everything) NF (everything) Cata (warlocks) but hope is all i have left really :(
 

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 1, 2004
Messages
1,452
The horse looks nice. (But it's too small.. no way can a fickle horsy like that ride a platemail-wearing paladin into battle. o_O)

But, it looks cool. :)
 

Evergrey

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Apr 2, 2004
Messages
152
Why is it that everytime they show pics of some new expansion, there allways a Paladin in Epic? :kissit:
 

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Joined
Dec 24, 2003
Messages
8,324
[TB] Benedictine said:
Nice! Almost worth coming back for.

Still, every time I consider it, I see 'Master Levels' flashing before me :(
see if you can catch eggy's ML suicide ;) over in two afternoons :p
 

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Apr 22, 2005
Messages
946
Because ALB is goa's love child which they mother with love
 

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
1,673
Mas said:
Because ALB is goa's love child which they mother with love
ROFL ROFL ROFL @ someone saying that wth a warlock in their avatar
 

Comos

Loyal Freddie
Joined
May 4, 2004
Messages
937
Mas said:
Because ALB is goa's love child which they mother with love
I don't think someone with a warlock in their avatar should make a "love child" statement
 

Thadius

FH is my second home
Joined
Sep 5, 2004
Messages
8,824
Evergrey said:
Why is it that everytime they show pics of some new expansion, there allways a Paladin in Epic? :kissit:
Because they want to kill of armsmen for good :<
 

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Jan 18, 2004
Messages
4,632
bit worried because i reckon everyone is gonna have their champion weapon (which is gonna be some big glowey thing) that looks cool at first untill you hit the battlefield...

I can see the disapointment as the brave warrior steps out on the battlefield ready to make his enemies run in fear of his new leet weapon. Only to see 200 other big shiney leet weapons in everyone elses hands. "doh" says the warrior and rumages through the vault looking for his big trusty yet unique old faithfull axe :)
 

siaka

Banned
Joined
May 6, 2005
Messages
109
Mikah75 said:
you can mount in rvr, said in the E3 speech:) ride ur horse into rvr battle etc etc and i think they go at the top lvl mini/skald/bard speed i think i read somewhere
rvr was just killed by mythic

a roleplayers dream but maybe they should consider making mounts only usable by characters over a certain realm rank as the cannon fodder in armies (ie warder zerg) would not have access to horses in real battles fought in the past.
 

Thadius

FH is my second home
Joined
Sep 5, 2004
Messages
8,824
siaka said:
rvr was just killed by mythic

a roleplayers dream but maybe they should consider making mounts only usable by characters over a certain realm rank as the cannon fodder in armies (ie warder zerg) would not have access to horses in real battles fought in the past.
RR10 Upwards imo for rvr horses
 

Rockk

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Apr 13, 2004
Messages
155
[TB] Benedictine said:
Nice! Almost worth coming back for.

Still, every time I consider it, I see 'Master Levels' flashing before me :(
Woooooooooooooooooooot tt tt ttt u made me studder now
come back Bene :clap:
 

Zaitenko

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Nov 19, 2004
Messages
51
Doooom!
DOooooom!
D000000M!

Tbh mythic has not screwed up any Expansion entierly, just bits and pieces of them.
Overall I think horeses are a good addition, only I wonder if you'll keep them in you Backpack like you 100ton ship? <grin>
Seriously tho, I hope minstrels/bards/skalds + sprint will catch horses. I feel sorry for you guys alltho I still wub having a minstrel in my group.
[maybe they can make the horses run in mach 10!!!! lol]
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom