First Master Soldier Thidranki Toon in Europe

Logi

Resident Freddy
meh shot urself in the foot again 2nd time everz :/

anyways like i said, LE means jackshit no matter where u get it.

id rather see someone having 10k soloes or Duel Master = 25k solo

nysahtyk

Banned
Didn't know it was called Duel Master. If I saw someone with 25000 solo kills, they would certainly get my respect. Never seen one in Thidranki and I doubt anyone will ever achieve it.

Logi

Resident Freddy
Didn't know it was called Duel Master. If I saw someone with 25000 solo kills, they would certainly get my respect. Never seen one in Thidranki and I doubt anyone will ever achieve it.

an old guildie from my old EU guild had an SB on one of the US servers with 17k soloes, he gave me a screenshot of it, cant recall his name though :( dno if he ever made it, prolly not but he got close enough. hes playing on alb atm iirc :)

nysahtyk

Banned
an old guildie from my old EU guild had an SB on one of the US servers with 17k soloes, he gave me a screenshot of it, cant recall his name though :( dno if he ever made it, prolly not but he got close enough. hes playing on alb atm iirc :)

That is truly amazing. I knew some people on Glamorgan with >3000 solo kills but that is something else. Fair play.

Genedril

Part of the furniture

Durgi ??...??

Logi

Resident Freddy
That is truly amazing. I knew some people on Glamorgan with >3000 solo kills but that is something else. Fair play.

atm in thid US there are a few nearing the 10k soloes :) (NS's ofc)

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
Michelangelo tbh isnt a so good nightshade.

Corlina is 5 times better than him.

haha when he see Eul close to him he start running.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Michelangelo tbh isnt a so good nightshade.

Corlina is 5 times better than him.

haha when he see Eul close to him he start running.

What you have to realise is when you reach a stage at 7-8k solo kills and near rr12 on any stealther and its no longer fun soloing you will just group with friends, he still gets props for me for all the solo kills he must have gotten before he said "fuck it im playing for fun now, emoraging after every second fight is getting old"

Everz

FH is my second home
Also what people don't realise is that Michelangelo has either runs charges or runs on NPC buffs.

If we arguing Master Enforcer being worth anything, then tell me this, what about some shit like Jeep, did it take skill to get those 250,000 kills? Only so much standing still and MoCing on inc one druid can do ofc.

nysahtyk

Banned
Whatever your opinion is, Jeep is the highest ranked player in the world. I just think that some people are being bitter rather than admiring persistance and dedication.

Everz

FH is my second home
Not bitter at all. You respect time invested, I respect the method in which those achievements were obtained, as said the only title worth anything is some of the pve titles (Demonslayer/Epic Challenger etc) or Lone Enforcer, the rest can be given to any clueless muppet who charges around without a clue about what to do.

Logi

Resident Freddy
Not bitter at all. You respect time invested, I respect the method in which those achievements were obtained, as said the only title worth anything is some of the pve titles (Demonslayer/Epic Challenger etc) or Lone Enforcer, the rest can be given to any clueless muppet who charges around without a clue about what to do.

My ranger has Demonslayer and Epic Victor

on a freeshard ololol

:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom