Fire wiz bolt cheat?

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
i think 380 dex and 10% cast speed gives you capped casting speed, this is what i was told anyway.....correct me if im wrong

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Aeris said:
i think 380 dex and 10% cast speed gives you capped casting speed, this is what i was told anyway.....correct me if im wrong

Caps lifetap :)

Vilje

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
It doesn't. There is a difference, especially for some 3.0 second cast time spells.

From what I've heard, casting speed caps at 40% of the base casting speed of the spell. For 2.5 sec spells thats 1 second, with 386 dex and 10% + to casting speed.

If that formular is right, 3 sec spells should cap at 1.2 sec, with 386 dex + 10% cast speed.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Vilje said:
From what I've heard, casting speed caps at 40% of the base casting speed of the spell. For 2.5 sec spells thats 1 second, with 386 dex and 10% + to casting speed.

If that formular is right, 3 sec spells should cap at 1.2 sec, with 386 dex + 10% cast speed.

Think the new cap is 403 for slow spells. Would need to look it up though to be 100% sure.

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Bikkus said:
There is a Fire wiazard who is capable of firing three fire bolts in quick succession. No names no packdrill.

How is this possible?

prolly a heretic

Gamah

Banned
Gelid said:
Amazing Gamah, how if you are climbing a ladder in a tower (therefore out of LoS, as you say), which means your facing the wall you're climbing, that you can see both above and below you, to verify whether anyone else was hit by the same spell that hit you, because that is the only way of telling whether you were hit by fire wiz AoE or DD, since the GFX for both spells are the same.

Damn, Bainshee's must be so overpowered if they can see around them 360 degrees!

Because I was standing in the middle of the rest of my group, so mr sarcastic..they would have been hit too..any more questons?

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
No, thats you when you say you dont add.
OMG another gamah origional...If travel back in time about a year i seem to recall you complaining constantly about adds...What do you do 24/7 now on the bainshee hmm?

Point made perhaps?

And i dont think ive ever said i NEVER add. I said i USUALLY dont add if the odds are fair - e.g. fg-fg 1-1 2-2 blah. If you zerg/gank me unfairly expect the same - its a war after all.

Gamah

Banned
TheBinarySurfer said:
OMG another gamah origional...If travel back in time about a year i seem to recall you complaining constantly about adds...What do you do 24/7 now on the bainshee hmm?

Point made perhaps?

And i dont think ive ever said i NEVER add. I said i USUALLY dont add if the odds are fair - e.g. fg-fg 1-1 2-2 blah. If you zerg/gank me unfairly expect the same - its a war after all.

Its a war! I never claimed I don't add eaither so whats your point? Oh thats right you dont have one. I'm just waiting for your little brown nose to arrive and protect you.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
Its a war! I never claimed I don't add eaither so whats your point? Oh thats right you dont have one. I'm just waiting for your little brown nose to arrive and protect you.
You want to edit that post so it actually makes sense?

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Gamah you tard...

We add sometimes, it happens to every group. But there is a difference between adding on purpose on each FG vs FG fight, what we do not do, and trying to avoid adding and doing it sometimes anyway, what we do.

Really a simple concept. I'm sure once you done with your rocket science studies you'll get it.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Haha, best post of this thread must be Gamah's whine about being nuked through a wall--the man is cluelessness embodied! :D

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
i remember Drfrau in OF, man could he nuke fast and hard.... and yes i know he wasnt a wiz....

Gamah

Banned
Manisch Depressiv said:
Gamah you tard...

We add sometimes, it happens to every group. But there is a difference between adding on purpose on each FG vs FG fight, what we do not do, and trying to avoid adding and doing it sometimes anyway, what we do.

Really a simple concept. I'm sure once you done with your rocket science studies you'll get it.

Yes, running in from clip range into a raging fg vs fg battle on numorous occations is adding on purpose..so lie some more whipping boy.

Lestat

Fledgling Freddie
Bluesky said:
Just watched Alaron help destroy my grp near surs t2 - 3 bolts hittin in approx 1 second - watched them specifically as ive seen him do it before - to me and others thru walls so a couple of questions:

Does the spec earth bolt look EXACTLY the same as the spec fire bolt and base fire bolt as I just watched Alaron kill a group mate right in front of me with THREE fire bolts all hitting in around 1 second (all 3 looked exactly the same) 2 at the start as expected and 1 following within a second. Apparenlty 1 bolt hit for over 1250 damage and ppl say nerf warlocks rofl

Ive never seen this kind of damage inflicted so fast before and was talking to someone who told me there was a lag casting cheat out there thats becoming common on the USA servers - would someone need to use this to fire so fast or is it normal to cast that fast?

Guess im a n00b for askign the questions but i find it kinda alarming that someone can do over 2k damage in a second.

Omg that avatar!!! IS that how dorfs look like now? If so can someone give a link to some just as nice screenies? Old dorfs sucks.. :D
Anyway, 1sec each bolt, 3sec can seem fast!1 :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom