Finspot and the list at 11. june. im sory ppl

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Fluid said:
stop rerolling hib people, go play alb or mid, we got enough people here :E

Please dont say such a thing m8 :) You have no ideer how hard it is to get grps at lvl 23-50 ... Its killing me :)

Dalus Carosu

Fledgling Freddie
Never in my life have I seen so manny selfish lo life noobs in a game :kissit:

Nothing more to add

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
adari i wasn't in the fins grp but it just goes to show how far hib has fallen compared to 12-18 months ago most of the trouble causers are just visitors on excal and come from other servers to expience excal bringing their bad attitudes and don't careless about the guy who is on his way to 50 for the 1st time has no buffbots and has not created a guild just to level play 1 month and then feck off again leaving hib excal with a bad taste in their mouth

Adari

Part of the furniture
I agree with you on that one.

And 10 points to Jayce!

Grymdaal

Fledgling Freddie
Boni said:
Yes youve compared bombing iraq to camping fins. Well done, I see you have the world in perspective and can weigh up both sides of this argument clearly :)

yes and i see by going totally off the question at hand you hope to deflect the truth away...and that is your a selfish person who only wants things on your terms.. and your keen to throw your dummy out the pram and call other selfish when they dont bend to your way of thinking..nice... so sorry to share a world with you... you make it that teeny bit crapper..after telesales call centres that is.

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
Grymdaal said:
yes and i see by going totally off the question at hand you hope to deflect the truth away....

You brought Iraq into an argument about fins, now please find a mirror and re-read your last post and discover the irony therein.

Jayce

Fledgling Freddie
Boni said:
You brought Iraq into an argument about fins, now please find a mirror and re-read your last post and discover the irony therein.

Seconded.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
saks said:
and tbh dont CoC say something about that its not your camp before you pull =?

no, its not your MOB before u do DAMAGE! :) u cant claim a spot, ever.....

u can only claim a mob thats activly in combat with u.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Grymdaal said:
what total and utter bullshit... jees... never read such crap.. just because 95% of America wanted to nuke iraq in 1990 doesnt the mean the other 5% should just bow down and take it in the ass because theyre a minority.. this is a large world we live in and neither you nor anyone else can stop someone doing what they want simply because it doesnt comply with your brainwashed majority Pwns all attitude.... and in trying to do so your being selfish and arrogant so you can get your own way.

Ok, this is good, it has fuck all to do with my post, and is written in the most incoherent manner possible (comparing apples and oranges like this is pointless, but i dont expect someone like you to understand this, or even to see why your post is complete rubbish):

A- The similie with Iraq is rediculous, the decision there is made by a higherarchy, NOT by a consensus of the population.....therefore has nothing whatsoever to do with what i said in the context used, and is irellevant waffle.

B- No one can stop someone doing whatever they want to do in-game, but ruining anothers enjoyment by being selfish and petty is childish, if they were there first, then let them have the spawn (unless it can support both). To muscle in on it is arrogant and plain rude, even if it doesnt break any "rules", its just common decency.

C- I like this bit the most....

Grymdaal said:
your brainwashed majority Pwns all attitude.... and in trying to do so your being selfish and arrogant so you can get your own way

I guess im so selfish, and so arrogant beacuse I have a sense of right-and-wrong, a sense of morals and decency, and a sense of respect for my fellow realm-mate....and tbh the majority of the realm are also decent people who want to enjoy their gaming, dont want to offend others and prefer to play with a bit of respect rather than disdain for their fellow realm mates...if this is arrogant, then i guess im arrogant :p

I never impose my opinions in-game, because there are more players than just me and i respect their rights to enjoy themselves....you should remember this, it bends both ways.

It is the small minority who do whatever they want with no consideration for others (which mould you obviously fit) that cause friction in life. It is this selfishness (oh and selfishness is based on the premise of "self", a community as a closed-unit cannot be considered selfish unless it infringes on another closed-unit community) and ignorance that means such people will only take, take, take and will never understand the pleasure of giving.

So sad.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Adari said:
ethics or no ethics.

I'm afraid this is why you and I will never agree here.

I do understand your point, i just dont agree with it.

But thats just me ;)

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Behmoth said:
adari i wasn't in the fins grp but it just goes to show how far hib has fallen compared to 12-18 months ago most of the trouble causers are just visitors on excal and come from other servers to expience excal bringing their bad attitudes and don't careless about the guy who is on his way to 50 for the 1st time has no buffbots and has not created a guild just to level play 1 month and then feck off again leaving hib excal with a bad taste in their mouth

Very true.

Event

Fledgling Freddie
Simmern said:
Guess Spleen aint his either, as he said in a PM..

Can someone explain why my name has come up in this dumbassed thread?

I mean wtf?

Nolin!!

Fledgling Freddie
saks said:
Tean, i think Hibernia will surive 1-2 days without a fins list.
And as some1 said.. nightspawn much better ?

saks there is a list there to make sure everyone can get a chance on getting, u wasnt around when it was made first time. but i can tell u it seems to have worked in most cases, ofc u cant ensure it to work all the time cuz sometimes guilds camp the spot for them self and other times ppl dont keep list and only get friends in grp, i dont blame u for doing the last thing but try to put urself in the situation and think of it, would u like to be the one not being able to get steady xp from a decent spot.
let ppl whine about being on list for what was it 6 days, hell if u can keep list going that long urself then ur really good. ppl dont expect to be on list more than one max 2 days at time.
Imo let ppl have a chance to get on list.

and censi can say as much as he want night spawn is better its not, several factors ruin the xp, u need to swap place all the time(not good when using animists) also some of the mobs there pops slower and give less xp. so where he gets that from iam not sure, might be one day he was in fins grp and there was no camp bonus, and he moved to night and got camp bonus.

Adari

Part of the furniture
Tallen said:
I'm afraid this is why you and I will never agree here.

I do understand your point, i just dont agree with it.

But thats just me ;)

I dont agree with it myself either, but it's how it is atm. :|

Pine

Fledgling Freddie
omg WANJ its fins

keep it in the pants!! this happens every sencond day!!!

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Simmern said:
We just want to PL as much as you do, and 4fins is simply the easiest spawn for that. I don't see how people think they have more right to camp there just cus they keep a list and invite completely random people. PL is PL.

lol no, fins are not the easiest way to lvl, but hell no im not gonna tell you how :eek:

Yeppy Kinkster said:
Rarr! just noticed this post :D ( usualy post on Camlann forum )

I was there when the group "stole" main fins spot. The people who stole it are the guild "Requiem" from Camlann ( the bad ass people ) Heres their forum http://requiem.grizzu.de/index.php

Read their complaints forum ^^ Kure is their GM, he has moved here aslo. I'm not 100% sure who the rest are. But they aren't the nicest people in the world... prbly gonna make lots of unhappy people when they start stealing artifacts.. like they did on camlann.

Nerf :/ Requiem go back and die on camlann kthx? you cant do any good on a normal server and Yeppy, know their names here? :< I dont want to get close to them tbh >_<

Kaap

Fledgling Freddie
Does everybody still use Fins? You should try Stygia Hulks. Better campbonus, longer cambonus and more mobs.

Tio McShire

Fledgling Freddie
Adari said:
I disagree, the so called community makes their 'rules' for themselves, whereas GOA makes them in the best interest of everyone. Saying the CoC is poorly written is a pathetic flame that only implies how you don't get what you want.

Oh come on .. The CoC is written in the best interest of everyone ??? I would be amazed if even GOA employees agree with that statement
It is obviously written to cover broad situations and save themselves having to run proper in game support

Deadnala

Fledgling Freddie
Loadon said:
ok sorry all ppl in list. the main spot was catched from the day/night spawn grp after server crash this morning.
the main spot grp was only 10 secs to late with logging in!

a big thanx to the GM's from
Draconis Alumni and Dark Order
to have gr8 members they doing shitty things with the guildbanner.

i wrote only this 2 names here Zatina from drakonis alumni and Saks from Dark Order. the others was guildless.

its not a whine thread only a information for that 2 GM's and the guys in list

Be carefull flaming a guild btw, like more ppl mentioned You dont own fins coz your (propabely) a animist.

"gr8 members they doing shitty things with the guildbanner."
Indeed great members but claiming a free spot, i cant call that shitty.

"its not a whine thread"
Ow yes such a whine"

Dont touch great names like Draconis Alumni and Dark Order m8. :twak:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom