Finspot and the list at 11. june. im sory ppl

Loadon

Fledgling Freddie
ok sorry all ppl in list. the main spot was catched from the day/night spawn grp after server crash this morning.
the main spot grp was only 10 secs to late with logging in!

a big thanx to the GM's from
Draconis Alumni and Dark Order
to have gr8 members they doing shitty things with the guildbanner.

i wrote only this 2 names here Zatina from drakonis alumni and Saks from Dark Order. the others was guildless.

its not a whine thread only a information for that 2 GM's and the guys in list

censi

Can't get enough of FH
you know the main fins tree spot it actually the newb XP compared to the nightspawn spot.

The night spawn (but its not just night spawn ofc) spot is perma chaining (more mobs over time than main tree spot) Banshee and Fins. The XP there is about 15-30% better over time than the main fins spot.

People just to retarded to set up shop there so spend 25 hours waiting in list for the substandard spot.

Try night spawn it roxs.

Wuntvor

Fledgling Freddie
Loadon said:
ok sorry all ppl in list. the main spot was catched from the day/night spawn grp after server crash this morning.
the main spot grp was only 10 secs to late with logging in!

a big thanx to the GM's from
Draconis Alumni and Dark Order
to have gr8 members they doing shitty things with the guildbanner.

i wrote only this 2 names here Zatina from drakonis alumni and Saks from Dark Order. the others was guildless.

its not a whine thread only a information for that 2 GM's and the guys in list

If your intention is not to cause a whine/flame thread, why name the people and the more to the point their guilds?

I'll be in-game tonight, drop me a PM and we can talk about this in-game thus avoiding the standard "flame the guild for the perceived actions of 1 member" crap that always snowballs from threads like this.

Move along please.............nothing to see here :)

saks

Fledgling Freddie
Just talked with a few of those that you say that stole the spot, they say that when they went there no1 was there. so they figured why not take it ? And 2nd of all might be my char, but not me playing, was draeming sweet dreams :)

Secreet

Fledgling Freddie
I ve been on the list for 6 days with my NS, been deleted in the meantime replaced on the last spot and for some strange reason my spot sometimes was changed with a new listkeeper. Finally i should get the spot on friday morning. Well the new listkeeper, Roege, didn t had me on the list and he said he wasn t putting me on it either again. Now it seems that the spot was hijacked after a servercrash by some lame basterds and fellow hibbie Roege is making his own new list and rules.

Nice move guys hope you are proud on yourself. :kissit:

Simmern

Fledgling Freddie
Secreet said:
Nice move guys hope you are proud on yourself. :kissit:

We sure are.
You can't force someone to follow YOUR rules (keep a fair list) either.
And yes, nightspawn fins prolly is better exp, but you can't be afk like the main fins spot cus of more mobs.

Dippah

Fledgling Freddie
loool making own rules? say that to the 6+ "lootpickers" whining about they have been on the list for 5 days etc.

QQ imo.

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
lol xDD

lets try to flame these people and fail miserably!!!

saks

Fledgling Freddie
and tbh dont CoC say something about that its not your camp before you pull =?

Taen

Fledgling Freddie
well i had a word ingame with saks when i pmd him asking for a spot on the list - this is not a whine by me but a serious complaint - he isnt keeping a list because he doesnt believe in them ??

i dont understand this because fins is the one of a few admirable things about hibernia -i play alb and i play mid and im far from a low rr on both and i can tell you that hibernia comes across as a lot more welcoming and friendly for various reasons but one of them is the ability to keep such a good sense of order for example the fins list -

i think that its an acomplishment and an achievment to be able to control it and regulate it in such a way that fair is fair and all realm mates get called up on their turn - saks has changed this and dumped the list - why ? because he is just tryin to be awkard - if he took down even 4 names for each class it would insure no pms - no bws - no wasted time argueing over it - researching the coc and all that crap that goes with big headed arguements when people clash

i hate posting because i hate flaming whining and spaming whinge babies crying over spilt milk bs but in this case i think its a big deal - i was in fins when it was the first list was designed and it was originally there do ding hibernian tanks quickly as we had a serious hero shortage beta days - it then opened up to all classes after a few weeks and has kept going for months and months via a list - now some nobody - just another hibernian has come along and is willing to sacrafice the long term keeping of organisation out there because he or she is in the mood ?

im sorry but ive seen talked and deal with people like him before and all they do is this - they play a good enough game - they come across as nice - but every once in a while they switch to grief gamer mode and go back to being babies on a lunch time break -

now i know saks and others will reply to this and wait for it - they wont have a good arguement - they will try to flame me in an aggresive way - they wont try and resolve a situation because to admit ure wrong is to swallow pride and clearly saks aint up for that cause hes just too cool ...

also he says it aint his account and its his friends - that IS against daoc coc to play another persons account with or without permission-

one last thing is this - when we spoke ingame i wasnt as civilised as this as it was for our eyes only and it was through pm but now im posting and posting is not a place to call names or bluffs - to be a baby or be aggresive -
its a place to meet and greet and state a matter that u feel needs to be resolved so please dont do the baby thing by going - oh im lmao or lol newb or any of that because althought not being cocky - i have a large amount of high rr characters and have earned my respect and bread both on hib and on other servers so if u have a reply to this - pls make it senseable as i feel this is a serious matter -

especilly for me as i play in a pay-as-u-play cafe and i paid a 20 euro taxi to get here and 50 euro for a 10 hour session to go fins and now there is no list - yes i should have known better but i wouldnt mind if it was a case that it was full up

thanks for ure replys on this matter -

no beef - just settling

Ronso rr 4 ml 4 hero
Pine rr2 ml 2 animist
deadredeye rr 3 ml 2 ranger
tinneth rr 4 ml 5 druid
snowslash r 6 chanter
taen rr 6 ml 9 merc
terminatar rr 5 infil
armstrong rr 4 bb

Spamb0t

Fledgling Freddie
10secs late is 10secs late.

so ur saying they were there before u.. ;o~~
some ppl dont want to keep a list... they dont have to either.

Dippah

Fledgling Freddie
Well the reason for having no list is cause we dont need it. Do you get satisfied if we said ok your number XX on the list? Jessus we are just being honest, the list system works like crap, the list holder will almost always pick friends/guildies first, and fairness will most likely never be present. Jessus get over it in a few days you will get back to your precisous list and can take the spot as number 24 ani + leech or whatever :(.

Simmern

Fledgling Freddie
Taen said:
bla bla bla

You kept going on about me being wrong about not keeping a list, me being a nobody and you having higher RR chars than me.

And this isn't the beta days anymore.
People don't give a sh*t about what others think including me.

Lists are fucked up. I can't count on 1 hand how many times I have gotten #1 on list because one of my friends held it. And we're sure as hell not the only ones doing so.

All I can say is 'MAKE YOUR OWN DAMN GRP'.
As Censi said, nightspawn fins IS better. You just have to work a bit more than main spot.

saks

Fledgling Freddie
Tean, i think Hibernia will surive 1-2 days without a fins list? MOst things that are lvled there atm are alts, so i dont know why its so important that there is a list. We have the players to keep the grp going, if we play in shifts, and ppl have vacation so we do so. There was some guild that used the spot some time ago too, they got flamede too... and we still have list dont we? i dont see the big problem, and tbh if you play that much to get to play at a comp cafe, you should consider the possibility to get a comp at home much cheater, did the same thing at the start..

you can flame all you want, we sill stay as long as we can.

And as some1 said.. nightspawn much better ?

Secreet

Fledgling Freddie
Simmern said:
You kept going on about me being wrong about not keeping a list, me being a nobody and you having higher RR chars than me.

And this isn't the beta days anymore.
People don't give a sh*t about what others think including me.

Lists are fucked up. I can't count on 1 hand how many times I have gotten #1 on list because one of my friends held it. And we're sure as hell not the only ones doing so.

All I can say is 'MAKE YOUR OWN DAMN GRP'.
As Censi said, nightspawn fins IS better. You just have to work a bit more than main spot.

nice attitude guys
it says it all

legar

Loyal Freddie
put me on the list for tonight :)

reserve my spot till i log in. :) thanks

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
What's really pathetic is that you roll up characters that you don't know how to play! I have encountered an NS (fins since lvl5) that had no idea what PA is!! Then you might go on and play these chars for a little while till you realise that you have no clue what-so-ever on how to play (l50 rangers that can't shoot an arrow), and the really sad thing is that I don't know the names of these alts of yours and sometimes I end up grouping up with them with really misserable results...

Well, as I don't give a shit about leveling no more, go ahead and do whatever you want with finns, lists or no lists, just let me know of the stealthers' names you roll up to avoid them at all costs!

Simmern

Fledgling Freddie
We are not rolling stealthers.
And just because you haven't spend 23742 hours leveling a stealther the normal way doesn't mean you suck at playing it.
PvE'ing doesn't teach you how to play a character in rvr. Only basic knowledge of the styles and actually rvr can teach you that..

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
stop rerolling hib people, go play alb or mid, we got enough people here :E

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Simmern said:
We are not rolling stealthers.

You might not, but has been done A LOT! Grats if you've put an end to it!

Simmern said:
Only basic knowledge of the styles and actually rvr can teach you that..

Level on you own and will go at bgs for sure (as well as going out to Svasud at level 40 onwards, or doing something to break the monotony). But since nowadays I only group with stealthers I have played in the past, and as you say you don't roll up any, I'm not bothering anymore! Enjoy till FoP+anmists+PvE nerf comes next patch (or 1.70, not really sure)

Breiair

Fledgling Freddie
Gear said:
What's really pathetic is that you roll up characters that you don't know how to play! I have encountered an NS (fins since lvl5) that had no idea what PA is!! Then you might go on and play these chars for a little while till you realise that you have no clue what-so-ever on how to play (l50 rangers that can't shoot an arrow), and the really sad thing is that I don't know the names of these alts of yours and sometimes I end up grouping up with them with really misserable results...

Well, as I don't give a shit about leveling no more, go ahead and do whatever you want with finns, lists or no lists, just let me know of the stealthers' names you roll up to avoid them at all costs!

ebay does the same tbh.....go flame ebayers while at it plz kthxbye

Simmern

Fledgling Freddie
Make sure never to group with my NS called Sethi then. PLed to 50 ofc.
I don't think I have a reputation of being a crap NS, even tho I don't play it that much.

We are leveling now cus of the animist nerf + it's holiday (lots of time for toa).
But as I said, pve gives me absolutely NOTHING. I know the basics of about every hib class there is. And most in the other realms. Only RvR can teach you how to act in different situations.

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
Taen said:
i dont understand this because fins is the one of a few admirable things about hibernia -i play alb and i play mid and im far from a low rr on both and i can tell you that hibernia comes across as a lot more welcoming and friendly for various reasons but one of them is the ability to keep such a good sense of order for example the fins list

That made me laugh :)

Fins list sorta had some structure to it before focus pulling arrived about a year ago. At that time most people kept it to a balanced fg, as there where very few exp spots around. But fins hasnt been a positive aspect of hibernia for a while now, just a necessity for those who pve poorly and a source of continual whine.

Secreet

Fledgling Freddie
my last words in this thread
What happened today was maybe right according to CoC or whatever,
taking over the finsspot after a servercrash while the original group with the list logs in 10 secs later is childish, lame and with no respect for your fellow hibbies. As was said before by themselves, they just don t give a sh*t.

Simmern

Fledgling Freddie
I said we don't give a shit about what you think (if we took over the spawn or not, if it's wrong to not keep a list etc).

A list in our group would give us 2374632 unnecessary PMs/hour.
We have people we want PLed. Friends. All those would be before you IF we had a leech.
When we are finish, you are free to take the spawn and keep a list if you want to, cus we're not.

Grymdaal

Fledgling Freddie
Secreet said:
taking over the finsspot after a servercrash while the original group with the list logs in 10 secs later is childish, lame and with no respect for your fellow hibbies. As was said before by themselves, they just don t give a sh*t.

we had that happen a few times. we just blacklisted the feckers from every raid/toa bg/cg and group going.. they soon got the idea and deleted when no-body would help them with anything.. tbh name and shame them all for being complete wanks! cos you ARE. :twak: :twak:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom