Fins list: is that fair?

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lauranthas

Wasn't the original idea behind the fins list, to let every char have a chance of getting a group, eg. ns/rangers too.

U

uncle_sal

Originally posted by old.Nol
I like Finnish people(Hi Tommeh :)), but have no idea why anyone would camp them ...

I knew it... im not paranoid... ppl stalk me... they camp outside my door... try to kill me :(

G

Gef

Formors outside TS seem to be the way everyone is going, with the right group the xp is far superior to Fins. We did it the other night for about 4 hours (got a lot of cash/drops too).

50 Chanter
50 Druid (BB)
47 Light Ment
50 Bard (MR5)
2 Lowbie leechers

Pulling 6-8 purple/red con to 50 mobs at a time with little downtime and decent camp bonus from running round. Light menta went from 47 - 48, not sure how many bubs it was but, was pretty quick. Lowbies got about 3 levels each @ 38ish, it was really a guild thing but we took on a few randoms who came and went as they dinged.

It just requires a bit more effort to actually pull as you have to run around to get a nice chunk of mobs, and watch for agro etc.

F

Faeldawn

Originally posted by lauranthas
Wasn't the original idea behind the fins list, to let every char have a chance of getting a group, eg. ns/rangers too.

Yup,

Then again at that time fins was the best xp spot available for 44-50, EZ was difficult to get to (now nerfed), Knights really needed 2fg's as sometimes you get the whole damned forest, Siab City was surrounded in aggro, BW and Banshee's were a slower spawn.

For a time there was a list run for both CF fins and Crim fins, until certain stealthers found the spot always occupied and began camping it to get easy rp's and xp kills.

Since SI was introduced there are so many better spots to xp at, so the fins is really nothing more than another camp spot now and thew list became so abused anyway that it is now almost worthless afaik.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread