Fins list: is that fair?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

censi

the end of the day you dont go to fins list for the good of hibernia. You go there to XP your character. The fact that we employ a list is both for the convience of the group (to organise replacements and ensure availability of required classes) and the convienience of people wishing to join the group.

This was always the same when tank grps were used its just the required classes were different.

All that focus group have done is alter which classes are required in which volumes.

We dont live in a ideal world, the fins list is far from ideal but its far from shite to.

E

elaida

Easiest way to get into fins is get a level 43+ char(40+ for healer) and go there in the early morning, very early and get a spot. After 12:00 the list is like 20ppl+

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by Ziva
Give fg's a chance to xp normally, not everyone wants to level his/her char by the stupid focuspulling.

over and over and over and over and over again the majority at fins have insisted on focuspulling cuz they think the exp is better that way.

O

old.Tzeentch

you + 7 friends => fomor, ts, or some other place like EZ..

seriously, you trying to tell me out of 500+ people that are online in hib usually that you cant get 7 people needed to make a group..

steady xp sure, but that's lists, and lists are gay.

oh, someone whined about focus shield

only problem with focus shield is the high end mobs being killed

nothing wrong with using focus to kill mobs close to your lvl.. eg like fins

focus shield is not the problem in the second case, 'ruining' the fins spot, its the players that use it in that manner

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by boni_ofdavoid

Focus pulling isnt 'stupid', but some peoples attitudes towards it can be. Whos to say that one method of exping is more or less valid than any other?

it's stupidly boring, is what it is ;)

D

Demolay

LOL love it when Ziva gets "IMOniony" always a good read
Why wait 15 hours for fins when fomors much better xpoo and constant pop?
Hey whatever floats yer boat

R

Rubric

Fins list holder makes the group how he sees fit imo.

This is a blessing in disguise for you. Fins are the most boring thing in the game to xp on. Use this opportunity to explore the game make some unusual groups and have fun.

On a side note. No room for Warden at fnis now? Blimey if Wardens arnt needed for PVE anymore they truly are a useless class.

E

Ensceptifica

Originally posted by Rubric
On a side note. No room for Warden at fnis now? Blimey if Wardens arnt needed for PVE anymore they truly are a useless class.

<remembers hitting a savage for 200 damage a swing and healing groupmembers for 340 a heal while keeping up 6 sec bladeturn and giving +16/+24 resists to magic damage, and chasing down a healer with endless sprint to kill him>

Wardens are far from useless, just like every other class. It's only people who want to use a tried 'win' template for their groups instead of experimenting & having fun (& often winning more easily) that don't see the use of some classes.

H

Hestetun

Originally posted by Nashkraag
There are atm 2 lvl 50 chanters in fins grp (Mordje and Radioactive), one of them holding the list (Mordje) and both lvling others chars in grp too so only healer classes are allowed to join the grp as long as they will be pulling till their alts ding 50

I ask, is this fair enough when there are lot of ppl waiting to lvl (and play) a single char?

Why cant those guys log out his chanters and play their alts instead?

Why are u guys fecking the fins?

couse they help alot ? if u dont like it find a other spot imo....

A

Amadon

er

pl-ing at fins-list is so fken selfish

if you have the means to pl, then do it at another spot, not the spot that's been there for those who are too lazy to form their own groups

pathetic.

R

Rubric

Originally posted by Ensceptifica
<remembers hitting a savage for 200 damage a swing and healing groupmembers for 340 a heal while keeping up 6 sec bladeturn and giving +16/+24 resists to magic damage, and chasing down a healer with endless sprint to kill him>

Wardens are far from useless, just like every other class. It's only people who want to use a tried 'win' template for their groups instead of experimenting & having fun (& often winning more easily) that don't see the use of some classes.

Wardens arn't fun in rvr imo.

O

old.Tzeentch

Re: Re: Fins list: is that fair?

Originally posted by Hestetun
couse they help alot ? if u dont like it find a other spot imo....

dude

nashkraag is in your guild

quick

edit your post

E

Ensceptifica

Been playing one since the first month, enjoyed it ever since.

O

old.Tzeentch

and i love seeing enscep about too :]

one of teh nicest ppls evar

F

Faeldawn

Fairenuff, then dont play one........:sleeping:

I enjoy playing mine rvr and pve as much as i ever did, even dispite the recent changes.

H

Hestetun

Re: Re: Re: Fins list: is that fair?

Originally posted by old.Tzeentch
dude

nashkraag is in your guild

quick

edit your post

yes but in LA its allowed to not have same meaning tze :p and if hes alting then I wont comment it :p

R

riko238

fins is really nothing ....

every staying if long as they can so nobody else got the chance..

i prefer more SI grps or something ...

Z

ZeroHero

Originally posted by rokan
what Censi said.

Censi said: I usually play radioactive but Im not today so your talking about someone else in this post.

:)

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by ZeroHero
Censi said: I usually play radioactive but Im not today so your talking about someone else in this post.

:)

funny boi ;)

E

Event

SSSHHHUUUTTT-UUUPPP ABOUT FINS FOR FUCKS SAKE - THIS IS SO OLD AND LAME WHINE THAT I CANNOT BELIEVE IT IS STILL GOING ON - JUST GIVE UP!!!!!

O

old.Kerosene

I think someone needs to reply to more recent posts :(

O

old.Nol

I like Finnish people(Hi Tommeh :)), but have no idea why anyone would camp them ...

F

finbahr

i had this discussion not so long ago but we are usually the last class left when the enemy have engaged we are gimp healers
so no major heals so lets leave the warden...or who's tickling me with that mace? eh a warden lets find something better to hit.

so we can hit or heal without a lot of repriasal which makes us a unique class

and 6 sec pbt does ok as long as you are not ganked by the mezz assist train
i noticed i get a lot more attention since i picked up a nice round shield from galla now they all think i'm a druid so get attacked a lot quicker ...st00pid shield

A

angara-ffs

Originally posted by sheph
ok

are they fun in PvE ?

Wardens suck donkeyballs imo....specially those dudes who play 24/7 and never log out

/em turns jealously level back to 0

F

Faeldawn

Originally posted by Affri
don't hijack the poor man's thread :p

Fins whine number 20908574363...

+1 at best, not worth anything more imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread