Final Fantasy XIII

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
Don't tell me you bought a Final Fantasy game without knowing to expect silly cutscenes?

It's like you people buy games just to complain about them... what the fuck

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Don't tell me you bought a Final Fantasy game without knowing to expect silly cutscenes?

It's like you people buy games just to complain about them... what the fuck

I'm a person, not a "people". I've never played a Final Fantasy game before but I was told they were good. They blatantly lied or have a strong liking for repetitive silliness.

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
I'm a person, not a "people". I've never played a Final Fantasy game before but I was told they were good. They blatantly lied or have a strong liking for repetitive silliness.

Your posts about Heavy Rain were enough to show everyone that you're an idiot, but now you can't even recognise that people have different tastes? If you don't like it, it must not be good?

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Oh I am sorry, I thought forum threads were for all comments and feedback on games. Didn't realise they were only for fanbois to comment.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Had the day off today so been playing this mostly, I am a bit stuck now though, doing the kill missions but I can't seem to find any more (only done 10) I get stamped on by most of the mobs in the chapter 11 zone. Can I come back to the zone later on if I carry on with the story a bit?

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
Had the day off today so been playing this mostly, I am a bit stuck now though, doing the kill missions but I can't seem to find any more (only done 10) I get stamped on by most of the mobs in the chapter 11 zone. Can I come back to the zone later on if I carry on with the story a bit?

You can get to the end of chapter 11 and you get a choice of staying or leaving. If you leave, you can come back at the start of chapter 13. You can also come back after completing the game.

I did mission 10 yesterday and then moved on with the story. Not finding pulse enemies too difficult though. The behemoths are kinda scary if you don't preemptive fight them :<

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
got nothing left to do in the game now :( done all hunts, all characters are godmode nothing left to kill! QQ why do they always put the good items on the hardest monsters in the game :( makes things sort of counter productive.. "Oh hi, i've got uber item now lololol now I can kill.... oh wait... I already did"

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Twelve hours into the game and I've just started chapter seven. I don't think anyone can argue that you don't get a lot of game for your money but, by Christ, its so bloody dull. The cutscene acting/plot/characters are tedious and the fights are repetitive. It is also still on rails.

So very bored :/

Stay away from final fantasy games if you can't appreciate the work put into them, stick with faceroll games made for 3 year olds.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
You can get to the end of chapter 11 and you get a choice of staying or leaving. If you leave, you can come back at the start of chapter 13. You can also come back after completing the game.

I did mission 10 yesterday and then moved on with the story. Not finding pulse enemies too difficult though. The behemoths are kinda scary if you don't preemptive fight them :<

Its the massive walkers (forgotten the name) that I have trouble with, ie they 1 shot me pretty much instantly, the behemoths are nails too without pre-empting them. It will be fine when I grind on the smaller mobs a bit, not even capped a skill path yet on any character.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Don't do like me and grind too much as that will kinda ruin the game, capped every char at chapter 11 and now I am at chapter 13 and theres nothing that feels like a challenge at this point as my characters just feel too buffed.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yeah I have moved on with the story now, will come back to it later on.

I don't know why people are complaining about the cut scenes, the story is a major part of final fantasy and always has been. Though imo in earlier final fantasy games it was less watching the story and more actually being involved in it. Although the cut scenes are stunning looking and entertaining I think they are over-used a little in 13.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom