Final death film

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
heheh put him up against Arauddry and c how good he is with the xxxxxxxxxx amont of weapons he has and switch btw

Mandi

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
Eh, well to be honest you can shove your comments up your arse cos I ain't never needed that shit anyways. I KNOW wot I have done and so do all the other Thidians. Who gives a shit about you and your thoughts? Never needed praise and never will. Set out to master a challenge and succeeded hugely. That is all I ever needed. Your thoughts and others were never needed. Your death at Thid level if you were an opponent is wot counted to me - that is all. Job done big time - am happy :) .

actually I made an inf bout 8/9 months ago with same uber shyte and pots / proccs etc, darn, whole armor etc cost me about 3 plat cuz it had to be all MP ffs ... Name was Girlinblack ... rerolled 3 times only to quit cuz it was boring to reroll every week cuz I capped bg in 3 days tops... and I had no bb ... just sc'ed gear yadayada, having over 600+ hp is fun lol ... and by my knowledge I got only beaten by a (not nerfed then yet) 2 handed savage who's name I forgot now... does that make me Queen of Thid then ?I couldn't be arsed to make inf again cuz some1 took my name after I deleted her :twak:

thid can be fun sometimes, when bored crafting or pve/rvr ... yea I ruled pffft... so what... all who cares raise your hand o_O

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Queen of Thid

Eh, nope cos if I had been playing I would have ripped your head off. As simple as that.

There is and was only one ruler of Thid - me.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:

BGBigshot.JPG

guess the artist must have been inspired by you!

Conjurus

Fledgling Freddie
I just dont know what to say about this movie, cant find any words :|

sko

Loyal Freddie
Isn't there a deathpenalty for something that Thugs is/does? Can we make one?

Eroa

Banned
Thugs said:
Eh, nope cos if I had been playing I would have ripped your head off. As simple as that.

hahahahhaha!!

<gasp>

hahahahahahahahahahaha!!

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Thugs said:

rofl, bet your friends in kindergarden care :( You sound like a worse version of Krypt somehow, and thats bad :/

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
usual rubbish

just go away, u wanna hide in Thid fine, where u think ur infalable fine, u wanna leave DAoC fine, just fook off with yer shite...

as for thinking ur a skilled player, load of bollox tbh u dont/cant play a lvl 50 nuff said..... Morchaoron cartoon is u exactly (actually made me laugh ty m8, strange for u i know:p)

Etaew

Can't get enough of FH
Thugs said:

... twat

m0lder

Fledgling Freddie
I wasn't going to download this movie, but from just reading this thread I'm doing it right now, just to have a laugh :D

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Thugs said:
Hell I shown my pedigree and you can keep your level 50 combat cos you all know Thid is just as easy for infs who were my arch enemies. But there they have no chance when I play. That is sure good enough for me.

What happened to infils being the easiest thing in thid so you had to attack reavers and armsman all day long? Contradicting yourself thugs?
You want a screenshot from people of you dieing in a fair fight? I want a screenshot to prove that you rerolled x3 or whatever you claim to have done, and when are you going to admit that you died more than once? Numerous people have said to killed you and after seeing you video thats easy to believe, you are nothing thugs get over it and leave, forever, no one likes you here. Sorry to burst your bubble.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
never heard of this.... person until he started spamming FH...

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
my dear thugs, play the 'level 50 combat shit' for once and then you will see what a preschool playground the bg is...

the battleground is the 'tutorial' of the real RvR, I've seen my 11 year old brother playing there on my bb account (no joke this time) and it was incredible how bad most people played, he was much better then the average player and he's only 11 for gods sake...

the battlegrounds doesnt have the level of competition the real thing has, its like those shooters; if you stick on the noob servers forever you will eventually pass the skill of the average player playing there, but you still wont compare to anyone playing on the 'next level' (non-noob servers)

i suggest you try playing the real thing (level 50 shit), if you are really that good you will 'wtf pwn' everyone, so why not give it a try then?

you say its 'the same thing', but the level of competion is completely different with the 'level 50 shit', i hope you realise that...

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Level 50?

Nah, in my head the game should never have gone past level 24. Great at that level. Who the hell wants to spend months and months and months etc on getting all the shite you need for 50 combat?

Wish to hell the designers realized that 24 was enough cos it has always been for me.

And don't kid yourselves tons of level 50 players with the best gear on are in Thid cos loads of them are pissed at playing in Emain etc. You only gotta trawl the boards forra little while to see that.

Nah, they should have stuck to making it more interesting at level 24 cos it was enough.

Good game and I enjoyed it but hell I bored with it now.

I think though I will say one more thing which is similar to a few other things I have said.

LEVEL 50 BOYS RETURNING TO THID DIE TO ME COS THEY CAN'T HIDE BEHIND THEIR TOA AND REALM POINTS. TIS ALL DOWN TO SKILL THEN. THERE IN THID IS WHERE YOU ENTER THE BIG BOYS ARENA (MY ARENA) STRIPPED AND READY FOR COMBAT.

Comment about infs I have killed. Wot you see in that film is an unbuffed sb killing them. PKJ was a fully buffed one that tore through infs so fast they nearly all decided that running was the far better option. Just look through some threads in battleground for confirmation. Went about 6 fights in a row once where everyone of them legged it. I NEVER used imbalance cos tis just cruel so I would chase forra little but not long. If they wanted to run off they went. Infs - wimps all of them even though their damage output was sometimes 2-4x what my sbs could put out.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
You Read Thugs post!
Your IQ Has Decreased by 10%!
You Anger has Increased by 50%!

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
i have lost all of the very little respect i had for you Thugs.. :touch:

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Thugs said:
LEVEL 50 BOYS RETURNING TO THID DIE TO ME COS THEY CAN'T HIDE BEHIND THEIR TOA AND REALM POINTS. TIS ALL DOWN TO SKILL THEN. THERE IN THID IS WHERE YOU ENTER THE BIG BOYS ARENA (MY ARENA) STRIPPED AND READY FOR COMBAT.

So your saying your skilled cos you spam 2 styles and abuse bugs? Retard.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Wish to hell the designers realized that 24 was enough cos it has always been for me.

Nah, they should have stuck to making it more interesting at level 24 cos it was enough.

daoc would have been dead, quiet obvious to everyone...

And don't kid yourselves tons of level 50 players with the best gear on are in Thid cos loads of them are pissed at playing in Emain etc. You only gotta trawl the boards forra little while to see that.

Most bg'ers i know do it to test their chars (which they have never played) or are sucky players in general cuz they spend a few hours a week on daoc, the 'non-serious' gamers (ive seen it and the level of play in the bg is horrible)

you are a noob if you think its all about ra's and toa, you simply dont know what you are talking about at all, people make new chars all the time and take them to high RR even with rr8+ players around, why cant you?

Went about 6 fights in a row once where everyone of them legged it.
dumb players then, must be the bg level of play...

people try harder to be good in the real frontiers then in the battlegrounds ,it has a HIGHER LEVEL OF COMPETITION, get it?
your bragging is the same as [1337]pwnzor telling all he pwned everyone at the 'Jolt - Newbie Only' server, i suggest you create a level 50 and go try out the real thing or just go back to the bgs and kill the next generation newbies who run away and stuff...

there is nothing you have proven so far other then that you have killed a bunch of noobs, if you are really so good you should be rr5+ in no time so whats the problem then? if you have no problem beating people unbuffed whose damage output is 2x or x4 then you then you should have no problem beating those in the real frontiers either right? after all the bgs are full with people with the same class as their high RR main right?

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
No time

Ain't got time or the energy for all that. Got too much work to do now. Gotta put about 500 companies onto me site. They waiting. Infact they been waiting a long time :D . Oh well back to it I suppose.

http://sites-4u.com - brazen plug.

http://sites-4u.com/weaklin/guitarboy.mp3 - about 3-4 mb. Nice bit of blues you can have offit.

Gotta games forum there but it switched off but not sure site would find such crittors that inhabit game forums the correct clientele somehow :D .

Damn you got no sense of humour you lot. Like putty in my hands :touch: .

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
sko said:
Isn't there a deathpenalty for something that Thugs is/does? Can we make one?

90% of people would say the same thing about you =]

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Morchaoron said:
i suggest you create a level 50 and go try out the real thing or just go back to the bgs and kill the next generation newbies who run away and stuff...
He has at least one, perhaps 2 lvl 50 sb's. The simple fact is he cant get off rr2 with them ><

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
I find it comical that you all can't see that this guy is just winding you all up and probably in fits of laughter at the sort of response he gets. :)

Sad to see you leave though Thugs, your threads have always raised a grin :)

:cheers:

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Zedenz said:
I find it comical that you all can't see that this guy is just winding you all up and probably in fits of laughter at the sort of response he gets. :)

the time he wasted on that movie makes me think otherwise tho ^^

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Thugs do you walk through doorways sideways in real life?xD

Ballade.

Banned
I really dont get it... why Thugs havent been kicked out of these forums for doing nothing but starting flamewars and acting like a retarded 12year old?.

cant seem to find the FH code of coduct, but im sure it somewhere state that posts which only intention is to start a flamewar wasnt tolerated or something.

/givf new moderators to remove thugs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom