Final death film

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
My final days in Thid as Weaklin.

Rolled nearly 3x as PKJ - buffed Valkyn SB that no-one could kill and then had to roll Weaklin because of all the abuse cos of my buffs.

900 rps combined total totally solo as PKJ and Weaklin before I was finally killed.

http://sites-4u.com/weaklin/deadatlast.wmv

Make wot you want of it but no more from me now cos I bloody well worn out.

Have fun.

Thugs said:

Rolled nearly 3x as PKJ - buffed Valkyn SB that no-one could kill and then had to roll Weaklin because of all the abuse cos of my buffs.

900 rps combined total totally solo as PKJ and Weaklin before I was finally killed.

Have fun.

Nice download speeds :p

Cozak

Part of the furniture
This is the RvR section for ''level 50 combat shit'' I think you need the sandbox section :eek:

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
Still living in a delusion I see :rolleyes:

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Cozak said:
This is the RvR section for ''level 50 combat shit'' I think you need the sandbox section :eek:

^^ he doesn't learn

kra

Loyal Freddie
I really am glad the download speed was nice cause the video sure was boring. Didn't have to waste more of my precious time on some Dwera-wannabe who thinks he's better than everybody else. :p

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
sigh, i got some medals here in my room if ya want one, so u abuse u walk thru straffe big deal, ding 50 and come play with the big boys...

btw how much time u put into that movie? for what to get flamed....

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Jupiter said:
sigh, i got some medals here in my room if ya want one, so u abuse u walk thru straffe big deal, ding 50 and come play with the big boys...

btw how much time u put into that movie? for what to get flamed....

u envy his m4d sk1llz

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
wow.. he can kill stuff in thidranki... omg call the newspapers..

horrible music, retarded comments, poor editing aswell and.. thidranki, wow

muppet!

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Level 50 combat?

Not posting here anymore but better make this point.

Like I said strip your TOA off you lot and go to Thid (mm come to think of it the ones in this film were probably using TOA as well) where skills are so so important and? ---------------------------------> you met me.

PKJ - buffed and still very weak Valkyn SB killed everything that visited Thid for over a month solo re-rolling for nearly the 3rd time with no one on one losses. No inf ever came near to killing him. Through complaints I re-rolled as Weaklin to remove the buffs.

The video above shows the following level 50 players:

Aoln playing his Merc
Morimdin as Shenysh - Inf
Rellik as Perceleus (close) - Friar
Dommelsch - buffed Ogre Armsman
Frogster as Wakanda - inf
Ballade as Littleluri - buffed ranger.

So there you go loads of level 50s play in Thid. Infact now more than ever.

Sheer bad luck eventually killed me.

Go play with your TOA twinked boy and girl wonders. Oh infact you can go play in Thid now fairly safely as an inf as well cos I stopped playing there now :touch: .

Infs - hell they need far more spec points and power if you ask me to make up for their lack of skill.

Jobil

Fledgling Freddie
If you've followed what the guy has said and seen the screenies he's posted, you'd quickly see that it's pretty much the same 10 or so fights that he just keeps spamming. If we're to believe him he should be able to post millions and millions of screenies of him raping and maiming people in Thid that no one has ever seen before, but for some unexplained reason he only posts the same 5-10 ones....

Stoned Viking

Fledgling Freddie
Saw the vid, if thats your "uber" skills then ive seen players do much better against mobs. And wheres the pride in "owning" players in the daoc playground? most use crap armour and are just there to have fun or getting a few ra's to help them get 50. If you have such a need to advertise your skills why don't you lvl to 50 and try some "real" rvr where you will face harder enemies? Or even better go camlann, im sure you will fit in there...

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:

Have fun.
fuck off.

Lyrra

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
Not posting here anymore but better make this point.

Thank fuck. Perhaps the single biggest waste of space has gone.

Thugs said:
Sheer bad luck eventually killed me.

:rolleyes: The same bad luck that haunts you in real life I bet; no mates, acne-ridden, a weekly trip to collect dole cash, and even mingers and your right hand turn down your advances :)

I don't think it was bad luck, just sheer stupidity. Any half-decent stealther would make sure there are no adds nearby before striking...wtf you expect the adds to leave you alone? Then choose targets more carefully and you might live longer.

Thugs said:
Go play with your TOA twinked boy and girl wonders. Oh infact you can go play in Thid now fairly safely as an inf as well cos I stopped playing there now :touch: .

Hmm, so twinking your char with DF, SI and spellcrafted items is OK though? Hypocrite.

Additionally:

- You whine on and on about your "skills", yet you play an SI twinked shadowzerker. FFS 1 in crit strike. If you want some respect try playing a critblade. Any fool can wander up to players stealthed and start spamming styles. A more skilled player can line up a PA.

- Big skills for 900 rps solo in thid. My inf is rr5+ with well over 500K rps, mainly solo and unbuffed with SI equipment. A critblade too. Beat that.

- That has got to be one of the worst videos in the history of DAOC. Expect a writ soon for wasting over 10 minutes of my time. It was like a FH whinethread with some pictures and fucking shite music. That music was so wanky...it was like a dirge, some twat groaning while strumming one chord.

- You've got some issues irl. I know 50 RVR can be frustrating at times, but that's to be expected as that's where the big boys play. So you couldn't hack it there huh?

You're a fucking asshole who thinks he is a legend. Well that's for other people to decide. Based on reputation and that video, I'd say you're far from legendary status. You're the worst type of player: spits out the dummy when he cannot "own" everyone, and when he gets a few kills he makes wanky bragging posts on the boards.

I'm not gonna waste any more time on you...welcome to the ignore list.

Now do the same with the boards as you've done in thidranki....FUCK OFF!!!

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
Dommelsch - buffed Ogre Armsman

i don't play anymore and just told you it was me so you would finally fuck off, instead of more boasting and bragging. TYVM.

Stoned Viking

Fledgling Freddie
Lyrra said:
That music was so wanky...it was like a dirge, some twat groaning while strumming one chord.

Thugs might be an idiot, but theres no need to flame Jimmy!! :(

Ezeine

Loyal Freddie
Thugs said:

Have fun.

You just won a medal.

Mandi

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:

Have fun.

is not because ur not good, ur darn good i'll give ya that ... but the thing that bugs most of us is that you HAVE to brag about it ... that's a big ego you have ... wanna proof ur really good?

have the balls to lvl weaklin to 50 and try some real rvr instead of running around in 1 point overcharged and procced, with pots etc ,in some bg most go /level 20 and free gear at ....

if you can do that then i'll salute you ... now ur nothing more then a 15 yr old kid with too much free time to me ... proof me wrong :twak:

Oldfaravid

Fledgling Freddie
900 rps is alot of kills in thid or bg even. Its about 1 kill at lvl 50 so gratz to your first kill. allready you are screaming you own... Thanks for making me laugh yet again.. :cheers:

Now come prover yourself in the big pond or would that be to scary as infil extra points and RAs MLs starts to kick into the REAL GAME...

Xplo

Banned
Stop crying, look at yourself, you are also acting like little kids... and he does own you in thidranki.. wich is also a part of the game ;)

And he does know how to swap from DW to 2h for the faster swing effect :p
so not just spamming styles.

Jobil

Fledgling Freddie
Xplo said:
Stop crying, look at yourself, you are also acting like little kids... and he does own you in thidranki.. wich is also a part of the game ;)

And he does know how to swap from DW to 2h for the faster swing effect :p
so not just spamming styles.

Ssshhh if you're not here to tell Thugs how much of an arse he is, can you find another thread to spam please? :D

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
any proper slash infil hands your ass over on a silver plate... too bad you didnt meet any. :)

Minn

Fledgling Freddie
Xplo said:
QUOTE]

What he said :)
But have to agree on something... movie WAS boring :( hated all the text and SS's popping in and out and yes, music didnt make it much better :(

Good luck on the next movie

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Dorin said:
any proper slash infil hands your ass over on a silver plate... too bad you didnt meet any. :)

yup, because if you are good you can 'pharm shitloads of l33t rps' in the real frontiers and you wouldnt need to be in thid ;o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom