Final death film

Azraeth

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
My final days in Thid as Weaklin.

Rolled nearly 3x as PKJ - buffed Valkyn SB that no-one could kill and then had to roll Weaklin because of all the abuse cos of my buffs.

900 rps combined total totally solo as PKJ and Weaklin before I was finally killed.

http://sites-4u.com/weaklin/deadatlast.wmv

Make wot you want of it but no more from me now cos I bloody well worn out.

Have fun.

who are you? :eek7:

Lyrra

Fledgling Freddie
Stoned Viking said:
Thugs might be an idiot, but theres no need to flame Jimmy!! :(

If that's Hendrix, it has to be a "tribute" singer. Honestly, it was awful, although that is somewhat appropriate considering the creator :)

Lyrra

Fledgling Freddie
Xplo said:
Stop crying, look at yourself, you are also acting like little kids... and he does own you in thidranki.. wich is also a part of the game ;)

And he does know how to swap from DW to 2h for the faster swing effect :p
so not just spamming styles.

He doesn't own me as I never see him in real RVR :)

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Omg!

Praise?

I wasn't gonna post here and tread on level 50 players toes (grownups :)) but hell I can't help myself.

SOME NICE COMMENTS - YIPPEEEE.

Mandi

is not because ur not good, ur darn good i'll give ya that ...

From Xplo and Minn.

Stop crying, look at yourself, you are also acting like little kids... and he does own you in thidranki.. wich is also a part of the game

And he does know how to swap from DW to 2h for the faster swing effect
so not just spamming styles.

Such nice people and obviously with a good sense of judgement too.

But some nasties from some people too I notice, like below from Dorin. Funny thing is he shot a few more infs in the foot :) Yah all know me hates infs - right? Well take it from me I do. NO inf took PKJ down below 1/2 health during nearly 3 re-rolls. Totally annihilated them. Buffed, sc'd wotever - deaded.

any proper slash infil hands your ass over on a silver plate... too bad you didnt meet any.

Shenysh - first inf in film is Morimdin. Eh don't he havva level 50 inf too?
Wakanda - is Frogster - does he havva level 50 inf?
Chan - featured in the film is a buffed slash inf - deaded. Bet someone gotta 50 inf there too I wouldn't be surprised but couldn't find out who that one belonged to.

Just 3 that feature in the film but there were soo soo many infs that bit the dirt.

So Dorin thanks m8 you just ridiculed some level 50 inf players :) .

Lyrra

If that's Hendrix, it has to be a "tribute" singer. Honestly, it was awful, although that is somewhat appropriate considering the creator
The song is 'Are You Experienced' by Hendrix. Well I am having played infs before la nerf and still doing well, then sbs after the nerf and eventually ruling Thid. But are you lot? Song hadda pretty obvious meaning to its use in the film.

Anyways don't stop the nice comments now cos I likes em :) .

Takitothemacs

Fledgling Freddie

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
Aoln playing his Merc
Morimdin as Shenysh - Inf
Rellik as Perceleus (close) - Friar
Dommelsch - buffed Ogre Armsman
Frogster as Wakanda - inf
Ballade as Littleluri - buffed ranger.

Merc vs sb at 24 is no representation at all of merc vs sb @ 50.

Who?

Who?

Who?

Who?

Who?

See a pattern emerging here? :E

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Who?

Bigchief

Originally Posted by Thugs
Aoln playing his Merc
Morimdin as Shenysh - Inf
Rellik as Perceleus (close) - Friar
Dommelsch - buffed Ogre Armsman
Frogster as Wakanda - inf
Ballade as Littleluri - buffed ranger.

Merc vs sb at 24 is no representation at all of merc vs sb @ 50.

Who?

Who?

Who?

Who?

Who?

See a pattern emerging here? :E

I do as a matter of fact. They all deaded in Thid land. Want me to locate their level 50 alts for you? Those names are their Freddyshouse names. Won't be hard to find their 50 alt names cos I know they have them.

Hell I bet more than half of you level 50 infs got Thid alts as well and were killed by PKJ. Cept you won't own upto it. You not got one have you Bigchief?

If that Friar hadn't eventually managed to kill me I think I would have committed suicide cos I was so sodding bored from waiting to get 'owned'. Infs? Blimey stopped wanting to kill them sometime before cos I found them far too easy with PKJ and concentrated on much harder stuff - reavers, armsmen etc. Infs - bah. God help you when you finally get nerfed.

Time for my daily run now I got that off my chest.

Cya

xenia-

Fledgling Freddie
fd%20senior%20medal.JPG

Reebs

Loyal Freddie
iih, I havent dl:ed this movie and I wont do so, I am still laughing at "I am kicking ass in thid"

And we all know that thid is the very same as lvl 50 rvr *rolleyes*(Prudil©)

Someone said "get to 50 and rvr with the big boys" and I agree with him.

ElemenT

One of Freddy's beloved
Boring movie, bad player, idiot guy, ...

Such skill using 2 styles and switching weapons, someone who started playing yesterday can do that.

<hugs reebs>

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Bad luck my arse!

Thugs said:
Sheer bad luck eventually killed me.
Saw vid, gotta say you were quite lucky in a few of those fights less than 1 hit away from death in a few. Would have taken 1 miss, evade or parry and you would have lost a few more.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Should have added this to the above.

Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity. Frank Leahy - US senator.

:worthy: :worthy:

:puke:

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Exactly

Tis why I always attacked anything solo forra good fight. Didn't care wot they were - reavers, armsmen etc. Not like a lotta infs. Takes 2 of them to attack one Mid normally. And if one gets in trouble the other ends up running more often than not. I think they should getta different name really. Inferiors - hey not bad.

Outlander

Part of the furniture
I think most of this is just in his own mind :)
Thugs posts are always good for a few laughs, funniest stuff I read about bg.

Hehehe, I know its cruel to laugh at the retarded since most cant help the way they are.......then there is Thugs..... :eek:

Invisibul

Fledgling Freddie
lol at the threads here, some are really funny :) great stuff.

and Thugs plz plz plz make a lvl 50 sb :) then you can really prove urself, and if u own "lvl 50 combat shit" i'm sure all will apologise, probs when hell freezes over, or pigs fly, u get my point tho?..

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Level 50 combat shit

Why bother.

Hell I have a hard enough time hanging onto my marbles now. Level 50 and TOA nonsense? Where you can turn your enemy into beetles and stuff. Hell would go bonkers in no-time.

Am like a pig in shit at the moment and have been for a while now - why?

Hell played this game as Jones initially in Thid when sbs were overpowered with la and I still killed a great many as an inf.

After the la nerf I moved to Mid cos with so many Albs it was hard to find opponents without him or her getting zerged. Also the challenge of creating a good sb at Thid level was all I needed. Was like a red rag to a bull.

Must have created 20-30 sbs at Thid level and was miserable as hell cos I still couldn't kill the now 'uber' infs all the time.

Levelled 2 sbs to 50 - one with full la and other with full crit to see the eventual damage either could do and both stunk.

Dropped all notion of la and crit to create my fairly unique sbs.

Returned to Thid as PKJ and destroyed everything in my way. Nothing stood upto him and he wasn't the best I could have created - no way. A fairly gimped Valkyn.

Retired PKJ unbeaten just before he capped for the 3rd time. All solo without one loss one on one against anything.

Weaklin was created to stop the people on my back saying my buffs were the reason I was so good and the video in this thread is the outcome.

Shit I sodding well delighted. I was the 'King of Thid' and no-one can say any different. Who else is so arrogant to put such a challenge down to all about posting a pic when they killed me and surviving for so long? Where infs still out damage sbs at least 2-3x?

Hell I shown my pedigree and you can keep your level 50 combat cos you all know Thid is just as easy for infs who were my arch enemies. But there they have no chance when I play. That is sure good enough for me.

Invisibul

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
Why bother.

Am like a pig in shit at the moment and have been for a while now - why?

Levelled 2 sbs to 50 - one with full la and other with full crit to see the eventual damage either could do and both stunk.

and why did both stink? cos u were fighting ppl with proper skills an abilities, and u stood no chance cos ur shite, and ur right, u are a pig in shit. :)

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Stunk

They both stunk cos the damage SBs do is bloody laughable. Am talking about damage as in damage against anything - mobs. Without poison sbs absolutely suck. That is the reason my Thid sbs are so good. The mainhand is nothing more than a poison applicator cos damage is so bloody poor. Tis the poison that kills with my sbs. Without that they may as well arm with some feathers.

3.1 speed weapons (mainhand weapons I use at Thid level) on nearly all sc'd alb players with buffs is around 30-35 when I use pillager and that is with 25 axe. On plate wearers that will drop to under 30.

Hell if an inf saw that he would go ballistic and Mythics phonelines would grind to a halt for sure.

Lyrra

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:

The class works for other players:

RPs - LWRPS
1 Aldoran WTFowned 5,667,871 219,697
2 Dwera Grivnesdottir 4,165,609 127,243
3 Marath 2,864,892 42,619
4 Bite PvE 2,689,603 129,684
5 Gupet PremierPortsmouth 2,504,087 43,323
6 Vanguar 2,420,505 54,034
7 Mebim Mibem 2,300,084 27,586
8 Grymligast 2,191,884 25,429

It's not the size of the man in the fight, but the size of fight in the man.

Let me guess what your LWRPs were? Oh yeah, 100 :)

Try a respec next time to save levelling another toon too :rolleyes:

Mandi

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
SOME NICE COMMENTS - YIPPEEEE.

about my reply, think I better take it back cuz you didn't read the whole thing I wrote AFTER it .... You are like those people that only wanna hear what they wanna hear and don't take criticism too well. I got a question for ya, starts with an R and ends with Etard, which word do I mean? :twak:

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Break

Well am taking a long break from DAOC now and might not return anyways. The thought of having to get all the gear - new suit etc, and that toa stuff nodoubt that is needed to eventually not find many solo opponents just puts the dampener on the whole idea of level 50.

I mean a buffbot means 2 accounts - haste as well? Well it sure would help - eh 3 accounts? Hell where does it stop?

You saying I could roam around unbuffed? Don't think so somehow.

If Mythic do something about the need for multiple accounts maybe I could return but I just don't want to spend so much time and money on this game anymore.

At least Thid was fairly uncomplicated but level 50? I got this horrible vision of just waiting to port back to Emain standing all forlorn after being hammered once again by roaming packs of infs. I mean my time could be spent doing something constructive instead of that but who knows I might give it a shot eventually.

Maybe.

Mandi

about my reply, think I better take it back cuz you didn't read the whole thing I wrote AFTER it .... You are like those people that only wanna hear what they wanna hear and don't take criticism too well. I got a question for ya, starts with an R and ends with Etard, which word do I mean?

Eh, well to be honest you can shove your comments up your arse cos I ain't never needed that shit anyways. I KNOW wot I have done and so do all the other Thidians. Who gives a shit about you and your thoughts? Never needed praise and never will. Set out to master a challenge and succeeded hugely. That is all I ever needed. Your thoughts and others were never needed. Your death at Thid level if you were an opponent is wot counted to me - that is all. Job done big time - am happy :) .

Invisibul

Fledgling Freddie
ur leaving? shame, was getting used to ur big headed arrogance mister know it all king of thid, one thing is for sure, u make good entertaining threads, there's something you can be called king of.

Mandi

Fledgling Freddie
Invisibul said:
lol at the threads here, some are really funny :) great stuff.

and Thugs plz plz plz make a lvl 50 sb :) then you can really prove urself, and if u own "lvl 50 combat shit" i'm sure all will apologise, probs when hell freezes over, or pigs fly, u get my point tho?..

hellfrozeover.jpg

that's 1 out of 2 :touch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom