FH warning system

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
Wtf is up with this? 60% warning for nothing? atleast like pm when powercrazed mods dish the warnings out~

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Incorrect.

You had two warnings (you didn't learn after the first one) - and no, I didn't issue the warnings. You flamed/trolled/whined in a grats thread. Something which is not permitted.

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
eggy said:
Incorrect.

You had two warnings (you didn't learn after the first one) - and no, I didn't issue the warnings. You flamed/trolled/whined in a grats thread. Something which is not permitted.

considering i havent posted in a gratz thread since the first warning (except saying gratz in one) whats the rest of the warning for?

Gamah

Banned
Mxn said:
Wtf is up with this? 60% warning for nothing? atleast like pm when powercrazed mods dish the warnings out~

owned :( Even I don't have any warning

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Mxn said:
considering i havent posted in a gratz thread since the first warning (except saying gratz in one) whats the rest of the warning for?

The first warning was 50%

The second was 10% for trolling today.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
You could always click on the 0% or i guess your 60% in the postbit under your name and see the information yourself rather than whining here ?

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
Tears said:
You could always click on the 0% or i guess your 60% in the postbit under your name and see the information yourself rather than whining here ?

Or maybe everyone dosent know that? including myself

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Mxn said:
Or maybe everyone dosent know that? including myself

ahh sorry, i thought people that used the internet were generaly familiar with a hyperlink.

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
Tears said:
ahh sorry, i thought people that used the internet were generaly familiar with a hyperlink.

Funny,

leviathane

Part of the furniture
FH starting to be a bit like

hypnotoad.jpg

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
eggy said:
Perfectly capable. Capability isn't the issue.

Then what is? The lack of explaining the warning? Obviously you have a problem justifying it.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Coldbeard said:
Then what is? The lack of explaining the warning? Obviously you have a problem justifying it.

There's an explanation on any warning you have - displayed if you click on the number next to the warning bar.

Kuhan

Loyal Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
There's an explanation on any warning you have - displayed if you click on the number next to the warning bar.

O'rly?

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Flimgoblin said:

It does it not suffice at all , I pm'ed eggy and asked some question to clear up why exactly I got the warning. But obviously those questions cannot be answered, I wonder why.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Tears said:

I can't I have no warning so whining here is my only option.

Tears your thane is a gimped wannabe valk..

Now there's proactiveness for you!

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
The warning system aint exactly bad its just depends on what you have actually done. Its all in the matter of reason and the extent of what you have done, ive whined many of time but of never taken it to a degree where of got a warning, if you are given a warning im sure there is a reason behind it, im quiet sure that the FH mods would not hand out warnings for no reason because they are not here for that. I dont exactly like the warning system but there are ways around it grtz threads ect are their to give people grtz on achieving what they have done if you have a whine to post or flame then dont do it in the thread.. do it via pm or ingame. :) just my opinion tbh everything comes into the matter of what you have done and how serious it was.

As for Zephina case im not 100% sure why you are not recieving your pm's back but you know some people cba with the hastle of having an argument over something that you have done towards the CoD (not aimed at you atal m8 just saying) If i was a mod i would give a reason for what the warning was for via actually giving the warning.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
i got 30% warning for

I asked for a discussion - not a retard posting.

roffle. oh noes teh pain i inflicted.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
some never expire but they are removable afaik.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
if u get like a certain warning level can u not see your rep?

I got one for quoting belomar who was complaining in a gratz thread, like 2 quotes one about him saying how he hates people whining at other peoples gratz and another quote of him whining in someones gratz!

give him the warning i was only quoting him.

i got a 50 point perma warning though for critising a synergy player in a post on rvr forum. come on. when my rr10 gratz thread went up I didnt cry at anyone complaining about my playstyle, its all valid in its own way. If i didnt want comments (good or bad) in my gratz thread i would get it made in hib forums for realm mates to see. If I want honesty i put it in rvr forum.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
censi said:
if u get like a certain warning level can u not see your rep?

I got one for quoting belomar who was complaining in a gratz thread, like 2 quotes one about him saying how he hates people whining at other peoples gratz and another quote of him whining in someones gratz!

give him the warning i was only quoting him.

i got a 50 point perma warning though for critising a synergy player in a post on rvr forum. come on. when my rr10 gratz thread went up I didnt cry at anyone complaining about my playstyle, its all valid in its own way. If i didnt want comments (good or bad) in my gratz thread i would get it made in hib forums for realm mates to see. If I want honesty i put it in rvr forum.

Mod in Synergy, thats why. Oh, sorry, I forgot modding is unbiased and totally fair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom