Competition FH photocomp #27 JUDGEMENT THREAD

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Unsticky time!

Really Teeds, dunno how you got the power.... ;D

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
While you're at it unstick booty and boobs as well. Whyever (is that a word?) do they need to be the first threads that greet people when they visit these fine forums?

Think of the children etc etc

Well done Exoice, next comp should be.. interesting. Sunrises are teh banned ofc, what with chronology and everything.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
agree, agree and agree tbh.

Exioce

Part of the furniture
Was gonna choose something like tramps, but the thought of making people get up at an ungodly hour was too much to resist.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
WTF. What's this? Generals taking over?

Sticky back the boob and booty thread for the love of god. It's not like this forum will be in this state for long anyhow. Those have bin stickied like forever on OT, so atleast grand me the last couple of days a forum I can recognize. :<

Also Old.Osy whas and is in good form when it comes to the boob thread.

TdC

tbh those threads will never be off the first page, but why stick them?

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
tbh those threads will never be off the first page, but why stick them?

Why not? If they are on the first page anyway, the whole; "it's the first thing they'll see" argument goes out the window.

They are quick to find and when someone post some goody's the thicker letters :)D) will immediately draw my attention. Plus it keeps Deebs busy, judging wether or not they should be on there. He even gets fanmail from the FBI from time to time.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
We've hade this discussion before btw. God saw that it was good and so he stickied them.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
While i understand the ways of the OT more then most, if you can't find the booby/booty threads without them being sticky...erh...you have issues.

By the laws of thread creator, i can ask it to be unstickied and TdC has to comply or be nazimod :D

TdC

there's also the fact that you bribe me with cake :eek:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
there's also the fact that you bribe me with cake :eek:

I do NOT :eek:

I misplace my cakes sometimes and if you just HAPPEN to be the first person to stumble across them EVERY single time, it's not MY fault.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom