Fledgling Freddie
ye , but tbh who cares about some name?

just join it if u wanna get a fg fight

Ego

Fledgling Freddie
Teiten said:
its sort of deserted

Just a wild guess, but I think that is just a reason why this post was mode. :p

Several guilds are always present in that channel, so it is a good way of 'arranging' good and desired FG vs. FG fights.

Just join!

Zeratuhl

Fledgling Freddie
Ego said:
Just a wild guess, but I think that is just a reason why this post was mode. :p

Several guilds are always present in that channel, so it is a good way of 'arranging' good and desired FG vs. FG fights.

Just join!

atleast they are trying to bring fg vs fg back into the game again, they should have good credit for it imo, keep it up guys

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
mayhaps if you want fg vs fg you shouldn't act like such utter wankers defiance? killing people who stand no chance, adding on fg's who are already struggling against a million adds etc..

if thats your way of playing, please dont stop, but dont have the hypocracy to come on here to ask for fg vs fg when you would be the last GG to respect other peoples fights

Mathiyn

Fledgling Freddie
/giv locked battles. EQ2 style. Then all you could do is sit and watch :)

Geuin

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
mayhaps if you want fg vs fg you shouldn't act like such utter wankers defiance? killing people who stand no chance, adding on fg's who are already struggling against a million adds etc..

if thats your way of playing, please dont stop, but dont have the hypocracy to come on here to ask for fg vs fg when you would be the last GG to respect other peoples fights

Who are you? Play your stealther,keep on the adding and stfu.

And yes, we kill a FG with some adds on em. If we would run around and think of adds and if ppl dont have a chanse like you want us to we wouldnt get any RPs at all.

Not many good fgs out there anymore, a channel like this helps out alot...and would be even better if more ppl joined it.

majik

Banned
Geuin said:

And yes, we kill a FG with some adds on em. If we would run around and think of adds and if ppl dont have a chanse like you want us to we wouldnt get any RPs at all.

Not many good fgs out there anymore, a channel like this helps out alot...and would be even better if more ppl joined it.

Excuse me if I don't share your elitism, but Vodkafairy is right. You can't run around adding like clueless, unskilled morons and then expect people to join 'your' 'fg' irc channel. And really the comment "keep on the adding and stfu." to Vodkafairy, you really should take that advice yourselves and fuck off back to your swedish irc adding channel.

Asty

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
Excuse me if I don't share your elitism, but Vodkafairy is right. You can't run around adding like clueless, unskilled morons and then expect people to join 'your' 'fg' irc channel. And really the comment "keep on the adding and stfu." to Vodkafairy, you really should take that advice yourselves and fuck off back to your swedish irc adding channel.

Who is this asshole? some totally random noob who talks shit 24/7 on irc and thinks hes so damn cool. Wtf do you know about fg fights anyway? fuck the hell off. Lets not ruin a good thread tho so mr.maji if you wanna reply do it with pm ok ? i'll gladly continue there.

majik

Banned
Asty said:
Who is this asshole? some totally random noob who talks shit 24/7 on irc and thinks hes so damn cool. Wtf do you know about fg fights anyway? fuck the hell off. Lets not ruin a good thread tho so mr.maji if you wanna reply do it with pm ok ? i'll gladly continue there.

Who is this asshole? Some total random noob who doesn't even play anymore and has the downright arrogance to defend defiance. Wtf do you know about new frontiers? Nothing so kindly shut the fuck up and remove yourself from this forum.

Asty

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
Who is this asshole? Some total random noob who doesn't even play anymore and has the downright arrogance to defend defiance. Wtf do you know about new frontiers? Nothing so kindly shut the fuck up and remove yourself from this forum.

Haehae rr6 healer calling me random noob. I may not know much about NF but I know 2 things: 1. defiance is great guild, 2. you're a retard - and ofc I defend them when some subhuman piece of shit like you opens his mouth.

Btw was using the pm feature hard? try again.

back to topic: very good idea imo to try to save whats left of fg rvr.

Zane

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:

Excuse me then cuz I don't share yer opinion. We don't run around adding like "clueless, unskilled morons". We try to avoid adding on FG fights but adding on Stealtherwarz is very legimate imo since they always add on our fights.

I agree that Geuins comments where kinda retarted.

This is a channel with a lame name for FGs that want FG fights. Join it if you are interested and stay away if yer not.

And I've actually never seen anyone speak swedish in the channel tbh so keep yer screwing around to yerself mate. :touch:

majik

Banned
Asty said:
Haehae rr6 healer calling me random noob. I may not know much about NF but I know 2 things: 1. defiance is great guild, 2. you're a retard - and ofc I defend them when some subhuman piece of shit like you opens his mouth.

Btw was using the pm feature hard? try again.

back to topic: very good idea imo to try to save whats left of fg rvr.

Sorry but your small brain didn't realise what I was saying.

I was talking about New Frontiers, and like you said, "I may not know much about NF". So regardless as to whether you are the first RR12 Sm on the face of the earth and can solo 10fg at a time with 3 spells, it does not matter. Neither does the fact that defiance are very nice people and a good guild, as I was once in the guild.

The only facts are:
-Defiance do not run fg's with respect in NF.
-You know fuck all about how defiance play in NF.

Why are you on this thread? To defend a guild because I am a "subhuman piece of shit", not because you know anything about what I posted.

And as for the "Btw was using the pm feature hard? try again." comment, if it's so easy to use, why did you click reply in the first place instead of replying to the thread? Oh wait I've got it - you're allowed to reply on the thread but I'm not. I now know why you were in BC - different rules for different people.

majik

Banned
Zane said:
Excuse me then cuz I don't share yer opinion. We don't run around adding like "clueless, unskilled morons".

That was unnecessary from me and I apologise for the insult, but adding on people and then hosting a "fg rvr" channel seems a bit strange to me.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
played some fg rvr yesterday, and to see the quality of both mid and alb groups, not to mention hib ones, and it was :puke: . Fun with lwrp leaders which suck donkey! :wub:

Zane

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
That was unnecessary from me and I apologise for the insult, but adding on people and then hosting a "fg rvr" channel seems a bit strange to me.

As I said we try avoiding the adding on FGs. We accidently do sometimes cuz we didn't see the fight underwater or whatevah but it is not our intention to add on fights. As for adding on fgs that are fighting off zergs @ a mid keep bridge or whatever is only cuz they are in the way and ppl who are stupid enough to go and camp bridges (us included) should be prepared to be zerged by everything comin out of the keep :p

eragrim

Loyal Freddie
majik said:

Who are you? What class do you play and in which set group? How often do you play nf?

Pretty heavy and strong accusations you are throwing on us here. Please explain.

I have the impression that we are struggling to keep the fg vs fg alive, while we always get added on. This is out of my experience, as a mid, playing with our FG. And weither this is accurate to the truth or not, I probably have alot more NF experience in RvR then you have from fg vs fg rvr.

I wont even bother with Vodkas reply. We dont add on FGs fighting, thats the rule we play by. If we find a hib group exping, we kill them. If we find several alb groups fighting several hib groups, we fight them. Simply: We do not add on FGs fighting. We also spare soloers we run into which we respect, for not adding on us when fighting FGs.

We try to keep fg vs fg alive, and still you come into this thread and whine. Basically 90% of it is from Vodka though, and the other 10% from some stealther that hasnt ever been close to a fg except for adding on one. I believe we are the only active mid guild in rvr with a fg atm (Village people came alive a while ago as well though). In my opinion, it seems like you are firing your blowtorch at the wrong people. As we are like the last mids in nf playing with only a full group.

Now please keep shit like this out of the thread, and to the rest of you out there that want to contact other FGs, feel very free to join the channel and give it a try :)

majik

Banned
Eragrim - the person who was once whining about cabalist air pets?

My intentions weren't to insult defiance, but to point out that what Geuin said was moronic.

If you would like to get the whole guild onto this forum then do so, but what Geuin said still remains moronic and always will.

Asty

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
The only facts are:
-Defiance do not run fg's with respect in NF.
-You know fuck all about how defiance play in NF.

Eventhough they may not play respectfully in some ppls opinions trying to make a fg channel is still better than nothing, what have you done for fg rvr?

majik said:
Why are you on this thread? To defend a guild because I am a "subhuman piece of shit"

Ye well have to agree thats the main reason. :p

eragrim

Loyal Freddie
Stallion said:
played some fg rvr yesterday, and to see the quality of both mid and alb groups, not to mention hib ones, and it was :puke: . Fun with lwrp leaders which suck donkey! :wub:

Forgot to mention your 2 fgs hibs by your side though. Or were they included in your superior skill?

majik

Banned
Asty said:
what have you done for fg rvr?

I have done nothing for fg rvr in NF? Have you?
My dispute wasn't with the channel but the way Geuin spoke to Vodkafairy about the channel.

It's a good prospect that probably won't work, but gj for trying etc, but saying things like Geuin did isn't particulary good publicity, neither is carrying on whining in a thread like this.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Geuin said:

Yesterday I played my eld kippie in a small group, we didn't add on fights, most of the time we didn't kill solo people but threw them a /hug instead, we had pretty good fun.

At one point we met the Village People group who we had no chance of beating normally, because of the gimpness of our group (druid mostly in epic, non toa'd low rank bard, semi toa'd low rank valewalker and me) and while we are busy dying you (Defiance) comes and steamrolls whatever was left of us.

After a couple hours we logged and I join another group, we met around 3-4 fg mids near nged tower, and guess who adds? Yay, defiance.

Next to that, when I play my NS I'm solo except for the rare case I duo with a friend but when I do we usually don't kill people who don't stand a chance against us. Out of all the opportunities I had to add on a fight in OF, fg vs fg or stealtherfights, I maybe grabbed one out of ten, but only to add on someone known as zerger/adder to me. Don't give me the 'go leech' bollocks, because anyone who knows me a tiny bit, knows that i disgust it.

Then, a while ago when hibs took eras3 we defended it with 30-40 people against 93 albs, and guess who oh so valiantly tried to take on all of us? Yep, defiance, who died a miserable death. Guess who made a brag post the same day when they did manage to kill a bunch of unorganised hibs? Yep, defiance.

Please stop with your pointless attacks because you don't know me, but i can asure you that my morales when it comes to respecting other peoples fun/fights are much stronger than yours. You are a bunch of arrogant people who like to brag about the small achievements you make, you add like ants, and because nearly the entire top of rvr in hib has quit you think you can handle everyone, hence you ask fg's to come to that irc channel.

Skill-wise, and morale-wise, you're bottom of the foodchain, but it doesn't matter as long as you have fun. If your fun is adding, by all means keep on doing it, but don't come here crying about not finding groups to fight because they have all logged/quit out of frustration of zergs and, surprisingly enough, wanna-be guilds adding 24/7.

I guess soon you'll be claiming to be the best mid FG, like BC did after NP quit? ;)

Sorry for the agressive tone, but you started. Naaaaaa. :p

Haton

Fledgling Freddie
Stallion said:

Does that view include the fg you were with too then?, since we rolled you pretty easily iirc.

eragrim

Loyal Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
Yesterday I played my eld kippie in a small group, we didn't add on fights, most of the time we didn't kill solo people but threw them a /hug instead, we had pretty good fun.

At one point we met the Village People group who we had no chance of beating normally, because of the gimpness of our group (druid mostly in epic, non toa'd low rank bard, semi toa'd low rank valewalker and me) and while we are busy dying you (Defiance) comes and steamrolls whatever was left of us.

After a couple hours we logged and I join another group, we met around 3-4 fg mids near nged tower, and guess who adds? Yay, defiance.

Next to that, when I play my NS I'm solo except for the rare case I duo with a friend but when I do we usually don't kill people who don't stand a chance against us. Out of all the opportunities I had to add on a fight in OF, fg vs fg or stealtherfights, I maybe grabbed one out of ten, but only to add on someone known as zerger/adder to me. Don't give me the 'go leech' bollocks, because anyone who knows me a tiny bit, knows that i disgust it.

Then, a while ago when hibs took eras3 we defended it with 30-40 people against 93 albs, and guess who oh so valiantly tried to take on all of us? Yep, defiance, who died a miserable death. Guess who made a brag post the same day when they did manage to kill a bunch of unorganised hibs? Yep, defiance.

Please stop with your pointless attacks because you don't know me, but i can asure you that my morales when it comes to respecting other peoples fun/fights are much stronger than yours. You are a bunch of arrogant people who like to brag about the small achievements you make, you add like ants, and because nearly the entire top of rvr in hib has quit you think you can handle everyone, hence you ask fg's to come to that irc channel.

Skill-wise, and morale-wise, you're bottom of the foodchain, but it doesn't matter as long as you have fun. If your fun is adding, by all means keep on doing it, but don't come here crying about not finding groups to fight because they have all logged/quit out of frustration of zergs and, surprisingly enough, wanna-be guilds adding 24/7.

I guess soon you'll be claiming to be the best mid FG, like BC did after NP quit? ;)

Sorry for the agressive tone, but you started. Naaaaaa. :p

You have now succesfully reached 97% /hug :)

Atm you are judging every single one of us in Defiance.

And yes, I can agree with you that Geuins post was rather silly concerning that tower.

And the add on Village people was a pure mistake, sadly. But it happens :<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom