FG alb movie

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Great movie. Look at all those Bonedancers though... look at all that epic armour. :eek6:

fotm

Fledgling Freddie
yes noticed it to, if it wasnt for teh new frontier i would think it was around SI, they had TOA for so long now and still 90% of them doesnt wear any arti cloaks or other visible arti parts

Eluvia

Fledgling Freddie
OMG so many newbs in rog's and epic armour :O WTF is going on here........ no-one he attacks gets a heal, mez is broken before it lands, and hes a merc that goes pretty much on a solo mission and gets away with it cus he can 2 shot unbuffed casters in rogs :O, none of the enemies soon to actually deal him any damage, omg i cant begin to fathom just how bad american players are..........

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
There isnt many that is maxed toa yet, very few is high ml on US, basicly they got bored of exploring it so they never realy got anywhere.
We just used their guides and steamed right thro toa

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Its not that bad, but to me it looks like a high RR Alb grp farming low RR hibs/mids. Only spotted a few RR8-11s there.. Nice to see Albs pwn for a change tho :D

Mithryn

Fledgling Freddie
Thats totally wrong Aloca, US servers are well done with TOA a LONG time ago, when I left US servers this spring to go to Euro, most people I knew had several ML10 chars already. So to say US is behind in armor/SC/TOA stuff is just bogus. Some people will always play in crappy gear and dont bother doing MLs/TOA stuff, and maybe the server which the movie is made at has a huge portion of those, but most people playing both US and Euro servers are well dressed in capped gear.

Brennik

Fledgling Freddie
It's Percival. "Hi m8s let's rollplay some!". About explains it :p

Nothing exciting in the tower fights where you just put the clerics inside with a FoP and have tanks run around outside either.

[NO]Magmatic

Fledgling Freddie
The support of that group is very good... I have my questions about the group's MA tank, he has some seriously weird targeting...

And the enemy's seem dumb as hell, oh albs lets fight their tanks and leave the mezzing sorc at the back alive, and leave the clears at the back alive too to heal...

But, after seeing this vid... I have to say I feel for the hibs... No group purge hurts them a lot...

Xplo

Banned
Good example of hib group without GP in NF, whine inc for shure.
Oh and anyone notice the wizard RA? it looks nice :)

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
[NO]Subedai said:
guess kranes is gonna reroll bak to alb.

You don't really have a leg to stand on if you're going to whine about rerolling. :p

Rain

Fledgling Freddie
Downloading it now, a bit slow though, only around 40-50~ kb/s, anyone got another link up? ;)

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Rain said:
Downloading it now, a bit slow though, only around 40-50~ kb/s, anyone got another link up? ;)

I got 1700 kb/sec isnt host problems

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
host is good:)

and i like teh movie, maybe he not fighting uber guy's, but it is a rr5 a 6 tank group... and they act pretty nice..

blaze

Fledgling Freddie
[NO]Magmatic said:
But, after seeing this vid... I have to say I feel for the hibs... No group purge hurts them a lot...

ok.. but i still think albs on excal will suck as hard as they do now

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
[NO]Magmatic said:

so does no brains

Light

Loyal Freddie
looked like they were fighting fg's of soloers ;) and not saw a single FZ

looked fun tho

Hotrats

Fledgling Freddie
ROFL I have never seen such shit play in a vid :)

The mids in the second fight are a great example, not only do they stay all stuck to each other from clip but they stayed stuck when the merc got into melee range and still stuck with the merc hitting the leading mid!
The mezz from sorc finally lands and no surprise all the mids get mezzed and lose the fight.

Similar example from the last fight, 2 fg hibs inc, they all get hit by one ae root from the sorc cus they are all stood so close together.

Also like someone else mentioned, enemies going for the alb tanks rather than the support.

Conclusion, albs play less than average (merc goes on solo missions way too often) and enemies play even worse! Did that merc meet even one BG'd target? He only got grappled about 2 times in whole vid as well, not even once in the last fight i think (cba to watch it again :p ). Don't think I saw a single FZ either, first fight there were at least 5 mid healers, none with FZ?! Fight was long enough to use it at start and again after 2 minutes.

I dunno about the rest of you but the vids I enjoy most are the ones where both sides are highly skilled, use all their potential abilities (FZ, BG, TOA charges) and the outcome of the fight could go either way for as long as possible. This vis was mostly vs noob zergs and the only bit worth watching was the wiz pbae bomb/wiz RA , that looked very cool :)

Hotrats

Fledgling Freddie
blaze said:
ok.. but i still think albs on excal will suck as hard as they do now
lol if there are any hibs left on excal in NF they are gonna get so badly pwned without their GP and power relics :)

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Have to agree with Hotrats - that albgrp did *not* play very good by excalibur standards, but the groups they fought played really really bad^^

EDIT: altho i do not agree about it beeing wrong to kill enemy tanks first - *if* you can keep the enemy casters/healers interupted then its perfectly viable to kill enemy tanks, since they cant be interupted. I see this alot these days, support is often petted or otherwise interupted throughout a fight and killed last while your dmg dealers are targeted first.

Nebel

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh i find it kinda strange to flame those guys running in epic/drops...

Don´t u think it can be fun to play on a server where u dont HAVE to have opted gear/RR5+/ML10?.... giving u the possibility to try several chars and not being bound to your main if u dont wanna invest 6 months of PvE again to stand a chance?

Why do so many peeps play BG?... right... caus u CAN do it without being maxed on everything and try some chars in comabt...

Rain

Fledgling Freddie
Was a good movie, and by that, i meant by the few shots of the new keep layouts and landscape of NF, not the actual fighting ;)

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
rr11 hero in US = i slam this and that, i wont bodyguard, i wont grapple, i wont guard, i run from MA and let them hit my back for 100% dmg instead of engage/block them
rr11 chanter in US = i will go and pbae cuz i did that since release and it should work today aswell!!!

No bodyguard, 1-2 grapple, no guard, no zephyr, no phaseshift, bunch of higher rr albs killing roleplayers and shiteh hib grps nothing special rly.

Lethul

FH is my second home
AngelHeal said:
host is good:)

and i like teh movie, maybe he not fighting uber guy's, but it is a rr5 a 6 tank group... and they act pretty nice..

rr5-rr6 ? did you even watch the text after the movie? :p

Hotrats

Fledgling Freddie
Fana said:
EDIT: altho i do not agree about it beeing wrong to kill enemy tanks first - *if* you can keep the enemy casters/healers interupted then its perfectly viable to kill enemy tanks, since they cant be interupted. I see this alot these days, support is often petted or otherwise interupted throughout a fight and killed last while your dmg dealers are targeted first.
Well yes killing enemy tanks first is a good option if and only if you have all enemy support interupted, which no groups seemed to do anywhere in that vid.

Sometimes it can be the only option if the enemy support is BG'd and you don't have access to FZ or strong ranged nukes (i.e. albs :p) Ok ok sorc/caba has pretty good nukes, if you use debuff :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom